sanlee

Britney Spears

Britney apparently forgets to wear pants to her son's soccer game. Oh, Brit.

Edited by GovMarley

That photo cannot be real.

Can it?

Sadly, yes. She changes into pants and a shirt a bit later in the game. Too little too late, Brit.

I know there was a BI that we all thought was Brit that fit this article perfectly, but I can't find it.

http://www.hollyscoop.com/britney-spears/m...ears-album.html

Meet the Woman Who Supposedly Recorded the Whole Britney Spears Album

2 Share31

May 08, 2014 by: Madison Vanderberg

Image by:

FilmMagic / Rodrigo Vaz

So, Britney Spears probably/maybe/most likely didn’t sing all that much on her latest album, Britney Jean.

Yep, one of Britney Spears’ longtime backup singers, Myah Marie, who sounds EXACTLY like Britney, has been accused (revealed?) to be the one doing most/all of the singing on Britney Jean.

Blogspot

Recently, some stems (the different audio sources in a song, like the main vocals, backing vocals, etc.) from Britney’s song “Passenger” were leaked online by some of the song’s producers, and many of those “stems” for so-called Britney songs were labeled “Myah Marie.” If you listened to those “Myah Marie” stems, they sure sound a lot like Britney’s voice on the final song.

One insider even said, “You can hear that some parts sound more of somebody impersonating her than her actual voice. Some main vocals are drowned to the point where the background singer takes the lead place.”

All we’re saying is…why would a clip from a Britney Spears song, which sounds a lot like Britney, be sent to the producers but labeled as Myah Marie?

Listen to this version of “Hold It Against Me.” It’s JUST Myah Marie singing the background vocals.

Doesn’t Myah’s background vocals sound exactly like the actual song? It makes us wonder what part of the final track even features Britney’s actual voice?

Now listen to Myah’s solo song, “Animal.”

This is ALL Myah, but it sounds like a Britney song!

Below is a demo for the song "Black Widow," which Myah recorded for Britney. They might as well have just released it as is—it sounds just like Brit.

When the Britney Jean album dropped, Myah’s dad Murray Langston told Star magazine, “My daughter sings for Britney Spears. The truth is, Myah can sound just like her. Maybe Britney doesn’t know whose voice is on her album. Maybe she just comes in, lays down the track, leaves, and doesn’t care."

Whether she was pressured by the label to do so, or was speaking truthfully, Myah swiftly denied being the voice on Britney Jean.

“I am so grateful for the opportunity to provide background vocals for Britney Spears on a small number of her most recent works, I most certainly cannot take credit for her tremendous talent as a singer,” Myah released in a statement, “She is a veritable ‘living legend’ with a longstanding reputation for excellence in all aspects of her artistry.”

Something about that overly gushy statement just seems phony. Considering how much Britney Spears is worth, we imagine Myah Marie gets paid a lot to keep her mouth shut and just keep singing like Britney.

But things really started to heat up when Myah recorded a parody of Britney’s song “Piece of Me,” but called it “Don’t Take My Kids from Me.”

Some of the lyrics include:

“I was miss preteen wet dream

When I was 17

I lip sang and

Pretended to sing

Got breast implants

And a wedding ring

Then I flashed all my privates they put pictures in the magazines

Don’t take the kids from me, Don’t take the kids from me”

Of course, Myah is mocking Britney’s now infamous custody battle with ex Kevin Federline when she locked herself in her bathroom and was immediately placed on a 5150 involuntary psychiatric hold.

This parody song was uploaded to Youtube in 2011. Apparently Britney’s people never saw it, because they kept bringing Myah back to sing on the album.

The song was recently unearthed online, and naturally, Britney fans are outraged.

So what do you think? The facts are: Myah sounds exactly like Britney, she mocked her in a parody song, she is credited as a backing vocalist yet her vocals for “Passenger” sound an awful lot like the final product, and her dad even said she’s the one singing on the Britney Jean album.

The Milli Vanilli ones? That's what came to mind for me.

Milli Vanilli 2.0

Huge Female Artist Faking

The MV BI sounds like it's about Britney, however, S couldn't be Myah Marie. She's only 24 years old, which means she was only 10 years old when Britney's first album came out and not much older than that for the second. Also, S supposedly had a double mastectomy, which seems pretty unlikely for a 24 year old.

Britney Spears Shares Topless Photo After Lifetime Biopic 'Britney Ever After' Airs

February 20, 2017 @ 12:40 PM

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/britney-spears-shares-topless-photo-after-lifetime-biopic-airs-w467876

Did anyone watch the show that aired this weekend? Wish I had known about it, I would have recorded it. Photo in above link of Spears at the Grammys is not good. :blink:

???? Read an article that states Britney Spears is pregnant. Her boyfriend Sam Asghari, may be the father. Is this true????

???? Read an article that states Britney Spears is pregnant. Her boyfriend Sam Asghari, may be the father. Is this true????

Doubt it. I haven't heard anything, and I think she would have called her BFF first!!

:monkey:

But in all seriousness, I doubt it - she's been very vocal about wanting a girl, but she is still under the conservatorship and I'm wondering if mandatory birth control isn't part of whatever medicine she has to take. That being said, if she is she will show quickly since it's her third, so time will tell :)

• Like 1

Her BF just turned 23. Goodness. She can't handle someone her own age??

I think it's the inverse. Why would someone her own age want to handle her???

On the other hand, get 'em young & train 'em like you like 'em!!

Edited by Hoyaheel

There's a theory that people who become famous at a young age max out on the maturity scale at the age they achieve fame. He could well be the mature one in that relationship if there is any validity to that theory.

• Like 4

Yes, that's one of Lainey's favorite theories ;-) It's why she always so impressed when child actors manage to reach adulthood without really screwing up....

I doubt she ever gets out of the conservatorship situation.  Her BP is apparently very severe (I'm guessing Type 1).  In addition people's body chemistry changes and the medication (even if she is taking it as directed) can be come ineffective and they have to start trying new combos of meds - basically she'll be a human chemistry set for the rest of her life.

Conservatorships have VERY extensive reporting that needs to be made to the courts on a regular basis.  As the conservator, you would have to be VERY good at embezzlement in order to get away with it.  And with such a high profile case and the amount of money involved, you know they comb thru everything - I can't imagine anyone would think the jail time if getting caught would be worth the risk.  Now if you are a vendor (not the actual conservator) it would be easier, but still...

These "free brit" people really have no idea how BP works. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, princess said:

I doubt she ever gets out of the conservatorship situation.  Her BP is apparently very severe (I'm guessing Type 1).  In addition people's body chemistry changes and the medication (even if she is taking it as directed) can be come ineffective and they have to start trying new combos of meds - basically she'll be a human chemistry set for the rest of her life.

Conservatorships have VERY extensive reporting that needs to be made to the courts on a regular basis.  As the conservator, you would have to be VERY good at embezzlement in order to get away with it.  And with such a high profile case and the amount of money involved, you know they comb thru everything - I can't imagine anyone would think the jail time if getting caught would be worth the risk.  Now if you are a vendor (not the actual conservator) it would be easier, but still...

These "free brit" people really have no idea how BP works. :rolleyes: 

The Free Britney stuff makes me super uncomfortable too. No matter how it looks on the outside, so much is kept confidential that we really have no idea what’s going on. If things were as bad as they appear on the surface, then there’s no way the court would keep Jamie on as conservator. They must be seeing something we aren’t. This case is very high profile and there are a lot of eyes on it. If there were any financial abuse I don’t think it would go unnoticed. Britney has the means to fight it unlike an elderly person of average means with dementia. I don’t think people understand how hard it is to deem someone so impaired that they need a conservator.