sanlee

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban ‘Send Each Other Love Notes’

NICOLE Kidman and her country music star husband Keith Urban still make the effort to keep the romance in their marriage alive.

The couple — who have been married five years and raise daughter Sunday Rose together — send each other love notes when they’re traveling.

They apparently write the notes before hitting the road and tuck them away in secret places for the other to find.

“Keith has left notes for Nicole under the pillow and in the shower but the most unique time was when he wrote ‘I love you’ on the skin of an orange in the fridge,” a source said.

“She’s not as creative and usually hides them in Keith’ pockets, music equipment and even his underwear.”

Anyone need a bucket?

Urban, 42, was recently spotted at Trashy Lingerie in West Hollywood buying a naughty schoolgirl outfit and a red and black bra and panty set.

Source showbizspy.com

Kidman To Buy New Sydney Mansion?

Nicole Kidman is believed to be interested in buying a $12 million (£7.2 million) Sydney mansion.

The Moulin Rouge actress, who has daughter Sunday Rose with husband Keith Urban, reportedly inspected a Hunters Hill property called Windemere during her latest visit to Australia.

The 1858 house has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a ten-car garage and 3,000 square metres of land.

Estate agents LJ Hooker denied showing the house to Kidman but confirmed that an offer on the property had been received.

Fellow Australian actress Cate Blanchett reportedly lives three doors away with her husband Andrew Upton.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20458381,00.html

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Welcome a Daughter!

By Julie Jordan

Monday January 17, 2011 03:55 PM EST

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban revealed Monday that they are the parents of a baby girl.

Faith Margaret Kidman Urban arrived Dec. 28 at The Women's Hospital at Centennial in Nashville. Faith was born through a gestational carrier and is the biological daughter of Kidman and Urban.

"Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret," the family says in a statement. "No words can adequately convey the incredible gratitude that we feel for everyone who was so supportive throughout this process, in particular our gestational carrier."

Kidman and Urban, both 43, had kept the birth a secret, saying nothing about being new parents when they attended the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night.

Married in 2006, Kidman gave birth to daughter Sunday Rose in July 2008. Kidman and her ex-husband Tom Cruise also adopted two children during their marriage, Isabella and Connor.

Why the fake pregnancy the first time around if she's ok coming clean about using a surrogate this time?

I believe SJP/Matthew Broderick had their twins (via surrogate) since Sunday's birth, so maybe she's OK with "coming clean" since she's not the first celeb to do so?

I do give them credit for keeping this under their collective hat until after Faith's birth. If nothing else, it goes to show that a celeb truly can stay off the radar if they are so inclined to do so.

Why the fake pregnancy the first time around if she's ok coming clean about using a surrogate this time?

I believe SJP/Matthew Broderick had their twins (via surrogate) since Sunday's birth, so maybe she's OK with "coming clean" since she's not the first celeb to do so?

I do give them credit for keeping this under their collective hat until after Faith's birth. If nothing else, it goes to show that a celeb truly can stay off the radar if they are so inclined to do so.

SJP certainly isn't the first celebrity to have kids via a surrogate. Plenty of others have as well. That can't be the reason.

But I was thinking the same as Tracey, why readily admit to using a surrogate this time if she supposedly did the same thing with Sunday and went to great lengths to hide it?

SJP certainly isn't the first celebrity to have kids via a surrogate. Plenty of others have as well. That can't be the reason.

But I was thinking the same as Tracey, why readily admit to using a surrogate this time if she supposedly did the same thing with Sunday and went to great lengths to hide it?

Maybe because she actually did give birth to Sunday...just a thought :4biggrin:

Maybe because she actually did give birth to Sunday...just a thought :4biggrin:

I remember everyone saying see that is what a real pregnant woman looks like, etc (as opposed to Kate Cruise. So now the thought is that she faked it? I don't think so.

I had never heard the words gestational carrier before.

I remember everyone saying see that is what a real pregnant woman looks like, etc (as opposed to Kate Cruise. So now the thought is that she faked it? I don't think so.

Not me, and not on this board - I never thought Nicole looked pregnant, and when she wore white skinny jeans/pants out in public 4 days after "giving birth" - no, not believing it.....

I had never heard the words gestational carrier before.

I think they made a point of saying that to distinguish between a biological child and one carried by a surrogate that wasn't biologically theirs.

For the record, I believe Nicole gave birth to Sunday Rose. You'd hope she'd have thought better of faking a pregnancy after all the rumours about Suri!!

Edited by lisamw

There was a lot of speculation at the time that she was not actually pregnant, and a lot of that was documented on her thread on here (though I think that was probably deleted in an effort to save space?) She was super skinny many months into the "pregnancy" and then miraculously had a HUGE belly at some awards show shortly thereafter. And -- obviously, you have every right to take this with a huge grain of salt -- but I heard through a friend-of-a-friend type of connection that the woman who gives Nicole her regular Botox injections continued to give injections throughout the "pregnancy" and she confirmed that Nicole was never actually pregnant and that they used a surrogate.

There was a lot of speculation at the time that she was not actually pregnant, and a lot of that was documented on her thread on here (though I think that was probably deleted in an effort to save space?) She was super skinny many months into the "pregnancy" and then miraculously had a HUGE belly at some awards show shortly thereafter. And -- obviously, you have every right to take this with a huge grain of salt -- but I heard through a friend-of-a-friend type of connection that the woman who gives Nicole her regular Botox injections continued to give injections throughout the "pregnancy" and she confirmed that Nicole was never actually pregnant and that they used a surrogate.

If we're going with the "friend" thing. I live in Nashville and one of my good friends was in yoga with her while she was pregnant, did yoga right beside her. She said she was very obviously pregnant. I posted about it at the time but was poo-pooed by someone as the "old friend of a friend thing" and dismissed. I also know one of the guys that has done her hair for years. He also said she was pregnant.

Weren't they in Australia right around Christmas? And the baby was born 12/28 in Nashville? Who goes to the other side of the world within weeks of a baby being born? And why in every article does she say it is biologicaly theirs? Who cares? I think she/they try too hard. Ugh.

Weren't they in Australia right around Christmas? And the baby was born 12/28 in Nashville? Who goes to the other side of the world within weeks of a baby being born? And why in every article does she say it is biologicaly theirs? Who cares? I think she/they try too hard. Ugh.

Maybe a little snarky remark for Tom's benefit (re Suri!!)

John Travolta :D

I remember there being pictures of Nicole showing her pregnant tummy while out exercising and I found them.

In the past Nicole thread which closed, many people did not believe Nicole was pregnant even with these pictures, but unless she actually underwent some tummy fattening process(If there is such a thing) or the photos were professional doctored then I believe she was actually pregnant. Nicole seemed like a health freak , and probably exercised way more than other mom-to-be hence the fact that she had such a small belly. She already very slim so with all the exercise , she probably put on the minimum weight needed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit to People.com

And after the pictures above , she probably ballooned up to :

Posted Image

Considering how much weight she had in her pregnant exercising pictures , this is a huge difference. People were also saying how she was always holding on to her belly. It is probably cause her belly was heavy and since she put so little on her frame , such a huge weight could be quite tiring and cause backaches. I've heard people get backaches just from having big boobs , so why not a pregnant woman?

And just to put it out there...

Is it also possible that Nicole took out her eggs at the same time when she was there at the hospital having Sunday and possibly underwent a Hysterectomy or some liposuction , explaining why she appeared so slim and even able to fit into tight white jeans just days after having her baby?

Edited by springfiry

Is it also possible that Nicole took out her eggs at the same time when she was there at the hospital having Sunday and possibly underwent a Hysterectomy or some liposuction , explaining why she appeared so slim and even able to fit into tight white jeans just days after having her baby?

While it might be far-fetched to think she faked the pregnancy, I think it is even more far-fetched to suggest that she had her uterus removed immediately after giving birth. I cannot imagine anyone electing to do that unless there was a life-threatening problem -- and I think we would have heard something about that!

The thing with the white jeans is this: After giving birth, a woman sheds a lot of blood/uterine lining. It's like a regular menstrual cycle times ten, and it lasts quite a while. White pants, tight or not, would be risky!

I don't know or care if she faked the pregnancy; it seems less likely to me to have been faked than the Scieno pregnancies we have discussed. But the photos you posted are not really conclusive, in my opinion.

I remember there being pictures of Nicole showing her pregnant tummy while out exercising and I found them.

In the past Nicole thread which closed, many people did not believe Nicole was pregnant even with these pictures, but unless she actually underwent some tummy fattening process(If there is such a thing) or the photos were professional doctored then I believe she was actually pregnant. Nicole seemed like a health freak , and probably exercised way more than other mom-to-be hence the fact that she had such a small belly. She already very slim so with all the exercise , she probably put on the minimum weight needed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit to People.com

And after the pictures above , she probably ballooned up to :

Posted Image

Considering how much weight she had in her pregnant exercising pictures , this is a huge difference. People were also saying how she was always holding on to her belly. It is probably cause her belly was heavy and since she put so little on her frame , such a huge weight could be quite tiring and cause backaches. I've heard people get backaches just from having big boobs , so why not a pregnant woman?

It could mean that she was really pregnant, but she also could've mean she just gained a little weight, and personally it looks to me like she was purposely pushing out her tummy. But she's the only one who knows . .. and ultimately, does it really matter?

Oh brother! :rolleyes:

From US Weekly:

During that high-profile union, Kidman says she made certain sacrifices for Cruise, 46. "I was never seeking to be a celebrity. But I was prepared to do that for love...It's hard when you're young. But I'm ready to give up anything for love, because ultimately, that is what you have."

Posted Image

GREAT EX-PECTATIONS

Looks like there's no hard feelings! Lenny Kravitz lovingly holds hands with ex-girlfriend Nicole Kidman, whom he dated in 2003, before also posing for a photo with her and husband Keith Urban backstage at the CMT Awards.

I had forgotten they dated!

Posted Image

1st caption: What are you doing?!? You're going to blow our cover! I told you I would be over right after the show.

2nd caption: Of course there's nothing going on, Keith, it ended years ago...You believe me, right??

Posted Image

Stunner From Down Under

Nicole Kidman rocked a bombshell look at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association's 2013 Installation Luncheon at The Beverly Hilton Hotel August 13.