Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

What the fuck ever.

Well said!

BUT... that means the other conditions apply, no? Whoever said that she's probably biding time until her system cleans out her latest drug binge is probably correct, but the lack of alcohol will kick her butt. Does anyone know how hard it is to sabotage the SCRAM ankle thing?

What the fuck ever.

Well said!

BUT... that means the other conditions apply, no? Whoever said that she's probably biding time until her system cleans out her latest drug binge is probably correct, but the lack of alcohol will kick her butt. Does anyone know how hard it is to sabotage the SCRAM ankle thing?

No, we don´t have them here in Sweden but it takes at least couple of weeks if they do a liver test for alcohol - for the test to be positive for LL at least. I bet the prosecutor would love to do one test right when she climbs down that flight stairs :-)

Lindsay Lohan -- Parlez-Vous Party Time?

Originally posted May 21st 2010 12:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan should've spent the last few nights trying to get her ass back to the U.S. -- here's what she was doing instead ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TMZ obtained several photos showing LiLo fully immersing herself in the French party scene within the last few nights.

Hope she had a good time, 'cause she's gonna be paying for it -- courtesy of one tough Beverly Hills judge.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/20/lindsay-loha.../#ixzz0oa34XDrp

Um... nice lines on the table in the first photo.

ooh good eyes!!

WOW! I didn't see that! I wonder if TMZ even noticed. It would be unusual for them to not call that out.

Lindsay Lohan: I Was Set Up With White Powder

A new photograph of Lindsay Lohan partying in Cannes while sitting in front of a table with lines of a mystery white powder has created a furor.

RadarOnline.com was first to report that the photograph shows several lines of a white powder, cut into lines, right in front of Lindsay.

When reached by RadarOnline.com and asked to tell us what the white powder is, Lindsay at first replied: “What!??”

RadarOnline.com directed her to look at the photo and the white powder on the table in front of her.

Lindsay then told RadarOnline.com: “That's a set up that's so untrue.”

She did not clarify who set her up or how. She is with friends in the photo.

It’s the latest shocking development in the sage of Lohan’s legal problems. A bench warrant was issued (and later recalled) after she failed to show up for a progress report hearing on Thursday in front of Judge Marsha Revel.

And when prosecutor Danette Meyers was informed about the photos with the mystery white powder, she told RadarOnline.com: “I hope that isn’t cocaine in those pictures.”

Bail was set at $100,000 for Lindsay in her DUI probation case. Bail was posted Thursday.

The picture with the mystery white powder first surfaced on TMZ, which did not point out the powder on the table.

I am sure that she will say her Dad had someone set that up too...riiiiiiiiiiight :) She is beyond help. Can someone please explain to me why she still has people who hang out with her and who they are? Does she still have an assistant, agent etc? I know her "manager" paid her bail but why? How can she afford that? What do the enablers even get from her at this point?

Well, in her defense, she really couldn't use the "they were someone else's pants" argument this time.....

They should teach that in law school - kinda like the twinkie defense.

Well, in her defense, she really couldn't use the "they were someone else's pants" argument this time.....

Thanks for the laugh, Maxie!

Thanks for the laugh, Maxie!

Why are her fingers in her mouth in most of those Cannes pictures? Is it a stoned thing or is this her new pose? It's been annoying me all day.

Why are her fingers in her mouth in most of those Cannes pictures? Is it a stoned thing or is this her new pose? It's been annoying me all day.

LOL ~ so true!

That couple in the first photo looks so . . so . . stereotypical of con people waiting to set her up or rob her.

Didn't Paris spend a couple weeks in jail? I thought it was Nicole "heroin/pot and drive" Richie that only spent a couple hours in jail.

They're already building the "they're being harder on poor celeb" mantra, so if she does get punished(and she should), we're going to be in for a lot of that garbage. It's so funny to hear that cause lord knows if it were one of us, we'd be in jail already for missing all of these court dates and not doing the program as laid out by the judge.

I wish for once one of these entitled brats would realize the gravity of their crimes, and actually follow the programs.

:banana:

Judge to Lindsay Lohan - No Alcohol, No Drugs

Lindsay Lohan has been ordered to refrain from drinking or doing drugs ... and if she dares to try she could end up behind bars.

Judge Marsha Revel laid down the law during a hearing this AM in Beverly Hills court. Judge Revel told Lindsay in order to stay free on bail, she cannot drink alcohol, she must wear a SCRAM device and she must submit to random drug testing.

Lindsay must begin wearing the SCRAM bracelet within 24 hours.

Lindsay must also attend all scheduled alcohol ed classes at least once a week.

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, began to object to the conditions, but when the judge said she would state out loud all the reasons why the conditions were appropriate -- Holley backed off and accepted the conditions.

And the judge indicated Lindsay must stay in the L.A. area -- which will get in the way of shooting a movie in Texas. The judge basically said, tough luck.

Mind you ... the conditions the judge imposed must be met in order for Lindsay to remain free on bail. The judge is also scheduling a hearing to determine if Lindsay has violated her probation -- the date for the hearing is July 6.

If the judge decides Lindsay violated her probation by not attending her alcohol ed program as required ... she could be jailed for 180 days.

A 24 hour SCRAM deadline still gives Lindsay tonight to party hearty.

Yeah, but if she puts that thing on with alcohol in her blood after the hearing, won't that nail her?

TMZ is reporting that she is being fitted for the SCRAM on her way out of the courthouse....does that mean she will be wearing it right away?

She has the SCRAM on so no last party for her!

Lindsay Lohan Leaves Court With Alcohol-Monitoring Bracelet

After a court appearance where the judge made it clear to everyone that she is not tolerating any excuses in the Lindsay Lohan probation violation case, the actress was fitted with an alcohol-monitoring bracelet before leaving the court house, RadarOnline.com learned exclusively.

When the parties were done in court, and Judge Marsha Revel rejected all attempts by Lindsay to travel out of state to Texas because it would interfere with the SCRAM bracelet, the attorneys from both sides and Lohan went to the judge’s chambers.

RadarOnline.com learned from sources close to the situation that officials from the SCRAM bracelet company were summoned to the courthouse to fit Lohan for the bracelet.

Lohan left the courthouse at 10:50am PDT wearing the monitoring device, RadarOnline.com learned.

“The first SCRAM bracelet has been installed and when she left here it was on her,” said court spokesman Alan Parachini, who explained the SCRAM “senses through the skin when the person wearing it is drinking”.

Parachini also confirmed Lohan has been ordered to her first meeting with the probation department on Thursday this week.

In the tense court hearing, Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers also requested Lohan prove she had purchased an airline ticket from Cannes to the U.S. Lohan missed her scheduled Thursday hearing, claiming her passport was stolen. Holley said she would present the court with a May 19 plane ticket Lohan purchased with the intent to come home.

Lohan -- wearing a black suit, white shirt and dark sunglasses — arrived in an SUV, and walked into the courthouse at 8:38 am PT, accompanied by her high-powered attorney. (She was due at 8:30 am.)

Holley informed the court Lohan was not late, saying, “We were downstairs at the appropriate time ... there was an issue with security."

In a video interview Sunday, a teary Lohan insisted she was in compliance with everything the court has ordered, saying: “I have always taken responsibility for my actions. Always ... I’ve been more than in compliance with everything having to do with the court system.”

The May 20 no-show was not in compliance, which caused Revel to issue a bench warrant when Lohan failed to appear in court for a status. (The warrant was rescinded when bond was posted on Lohan’s $100,000 bail.)

The Mean Girls star claimed to have been stuck in France because her passport was stolen while she was promoting her latest role at the Cannes Film Festival. Lohan, 23, sent a e-mail last week to her family and friends in a desperate attempt to procure a private jet for a quick ride ride home, saying she was trapped in the French film hub after her passport was stolen.

"I would never ask such a thing, but if there's anything that I could ever ask of anyone, it would be to help me with this," Lohan wrote in the e-mail obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com. "I must get back on a jet to LA tomorrow. If anyone has planes leaving Nice/Cannes at any time after 11 am when I get my passport, please, please, let me know if you can help me. God bless All my love."

But the judge took a skeptical view of the no-show, and shot down Lindsay’s lawyers arguments with a simple, “Actions speak louder than words.”

Lohan’s mother Dina later admitted, in a live audio exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, that her daughter was advised not to return to the U.S. while a warrant was out for her arrest.

“We did what we had to do to protect her,” Dina told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

Lohan was ordered to appear again in court on July 6; the actress, her mother and her attorney remained in the courtroom reviewing the details for at least 45 minutes following the hearing, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Edited by ElleDriver

In a video interview Sunday, a teary Lohan insisted she was in compliance with everything the court has ordered, saying: “I have always taken responsibility for my actions. Always ... I’ve been more than in compliance with everything having to do with the court system.”

Um, OK. If you say so.

Um, OK. If you say so.

LOL if you watch the video she has a million clear visible indicators that she is lying. Example: when asked if she is still using drugs, check out the rapid eye blinking as she says "no absolutely not".