Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

If only she had it in her to just vanish from the spotlight until she is no longer under a virtual house arrest.....her actions and her verbal diarrhea are doing herself no favors whatsoever.

It is possible the SCRAM bracelet malfunctioned but some people close to the situation say that’s highly unlikely.

Key sentence from this story clipped and noted above. :4biggrin:

Judge, Lawyers Holding Emergency Meeting To Discuss Lindsay Lohan's SCRAM Violation

The Judge overseeing Lindsay Lohan’s DUI probation case is having an unscheduled meeting with the actresses’ attorney and the prosecutor at 3 pm PT Tuesday to find out why Lindsay’s court-ordered alcohol-monitoring bracelet was trigged Sunday evening during an MTV Movie Awards after party.

Shawn Chapman Holley, representing Lohan, was spotted by RadarOnline.com at the Beverly Hills Court House for the emergency status conference, along with Danette Meyers, the prosecutor on the Lohan DUI probation case.

As RadarOnline.com reported exclusively on Tuesday, officials from the SCRAM company were presenting the judge with a report about why the bracelet was triggered and Lindsay’s alcohol level.

Now the parties are ready to meet to review the SCRAM report and discuss Lindsay.

The troubled star could face jail time if the judge in her case rules that the actress violated the conditions of her bail – which include abstaining from alcohol and submitting to random drug testing.

From Twitter

lindsaylohan My scram wasn't set off-Its physically impossible considering I've nothing for it to go off-All of these false resports are absolutely wrong

43 minutes ago via UberTwitter

lindsaylohan This is all because of a FALSE accusation by tabloids& paparazzi& it is fucking digusting- I've been more than I'm compliance &feeling great

25 minutes ago via UberTwitter

lindsaylohan oh, fyi i have never heard of any sort of "curfew" at all.. so this is all news to me... i always upload my scram

16 minutes ago via web

Bench Warrant for Lindsay Lohan's Arrest

Originally posted 7 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is a wanted woman -- Judge Marsha Revel has just issued a bench warrant for her arrest, and it's all about the SCRAM.

Bail has been forfeited for the previous hearing. The new bail has been set at $200,000.

There are 5 violations, according to the judge.

Lindsay's SCRAM bracelet generated a report to SCRAM officials sometime after the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night.

Sources say the SCRAM data shows evidence of alcohol.

Unbelievable. The judge is allowing her to post bail.again. That's it, keep giving her chances...the rest of us Joe & Joanna Ordinaries don't get.

Lindsay Lohan -- Bail Bondsman to the Rescue!

Originally posted 27 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

It only took minutes, but TMZ has learned the bail bondsman who posted Lindsay Lohan's bail last month is pulling up to the Beverly Hills Courthouse right now -- to do it again.

TMZ has learned bondsman David Perez is pulling up to the courthouse right now to post the $200,000 bail.

Once posted, the judge will almost certainly recall the bench warrant for Lindsay's arrest.

Nonetheless ... Lindsay has forfeited the $100,000 bail previously posted.

Edited by BobbyD

THis is infuriating!! The only silver lining is that because she got away with this AGAIN, she's sure to continue to drink while wearing the scram. I hope she gets and serves the full 90 to 180 days. How in the hell is she going to pay the bail bondsman?? He just lost $120,000!

THis is infuriating!! The only silver lining is that because she got away with this AGAIN, she's sure to continue to drink while wearing the scram. I hope she gets and serves the full 90 to 180 days. How in the hell is she going to pay the bail bondsman?? He just lost $120,000!

I suspect he's already been paid "for services rendered."

:D

Throw her butt in jail. I thought this judge was going to "get tough" with her. She blatently (sp) violated the conditions of her release and she is only given a slap on the hand.

Lindsay Lohan Can Drink ... For a Price

Originally posted Jun 9th 2010 10:13 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has done some digging, and it turns out Lindsay Lohan is effectively free to drink as she pleases, provided she's willing to pay $10,000 for a vodka on the rocks.

The man who posted Lindsay's bail yesterday -- David Perez -- tells TMZ Lindsay didn't really forfeit her $100,000 bail. The judge just applied the $100,000 to the new, enhanced bail, adding another $100,000 on, thus forcing Lindsay to pay an additional 10% premium to Perez. So Lindsay has really lost nothing, other than having to pay a total of $20,000 to the bail bondsman.

If the SCRAM people tell the judge Lindsay is drinking again, the judge will go through the same drill. Judge Revel can't revoke bail altogether and throw Lindsay in jail ... because the case involves only a misdemeanor. As long as Lindsay keeps paying the increased premium, she'll be free.

Bottom line ... if Lindsay wants to keep drinking, it will probably cost her $10,000 a pop.

One more twist. Even though Lindsay is insisting she wasn't drinking Sunday night, it won't do her any good to get Shawn Chapman Holley to challenge it. Even if Holley can convince the judge the SCRAM reading was bogus, all the judge would do is cancel the $200,000 bail and go back to the $100,000 bail. So Lindsay would get $10,000 back, but it would probably cost $25 grand in legal and expert fees.

I'll take "someone spilled champagne on it"

YESSSSSSSSS :jumping1:

She’s desperately searching for ways to revive her career, and Lindsay Lohan is considering a spot on Donald Trump’s “Celebrity Apprentice” next season.

LiLo’s mother Dina Lohan told press, "Donald is a friend of the family, and producers of Celebrity Apprentice have approached Lindsay to appear in the next season. She's deciding if she wants to do it or not, but she currently has three films in production, so she's very busy."

Dina also noted that Lindsay’s SCRAM bracelet troubles were caused by a clumsy partygoer and that she hasn’t had anything to drink.

"She was at the MTV Awards and somebody spilled a drink on her leg, which must have set off the SCRAM bracelet. She has done absolutely nothing wrong and shouldn't have to wear the bracelet in the first place. She is doing absolutely fine."

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/lindsay-lo...ntestant-374002

Edited by fykeylicious

She’s desperately searching for ways to revive her career, and Lindsay Lohan is considering a spot on Donald Trump’s “Celebrity Apprentice” next season.

LiLo’s mother Dina Lohan told press, "Donald is a friend of the family, and producers of Celebrity Apprentice have approached Lindsay to appear in the next season. She's deciding if she wants to do it or not, but she currently has three films in production, so she's very busy."

Dina also noted that Lindsay’s SCRAM bracelet troubles were caused by a clumsy partygoer and that she hasn’t had anything to drink.

"She was at the MTV Awards and somebody spilled a drink on her leg, which must have set off the SCRAM bracelet. She has done absolutely nothing wrong and shouldn't have to wear the bracelet in the first place. She is doing absolutely fine."

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/lindsay-lo...ntestant-374002

Just keep enabling the little bitch, White Oprah. Please continue the great parenting.

Sorry Dina, Lindsay's SCRAM bracelet Not Set Off By Spilled Alcohol

Dina Lohan says there’s no way her daughter Lindsay could have consumed alcohol--- despite her SCRAM bracelet reporting signs of alcohol after going off at an MTV Movie Awards party.

On Thursday, Dina blamed a spilled drink as the reason Lindsay’s SCRAM bracelet went off while she was attending one of the parties.

But, unfortunately for Dina and Lindsay, RadarOnline.com has learned that the i-spilled-a-drink-on-my-SCRAM excuse can not be valid..

She was at the MTV Awards and somebody spilled a drink on her leg, which must have set off the SCRAM bracelet," Dina claimed. "She has done absolutely nothing wrong and shouldn't have to wear the bracelet in the first place. She is doing absolutely fine."

But according to the people at SCRAM, Lindsay’s bracelet is foolproof-- and they say they have years of experience to back them up.

They explained how spilling a drink on SCRAM would set off the bracelet – but they would be able to detect that’s what happened.

RadarOnline.com spoke exclusively to a spokesperson for SCRAM, who told us, “the bracelet could get an alert for alcohol spilling on the bracelet. However, SCRAM can easily tell the difference between exposure to alcohol around the bracelet and actual consumed alcohol that metabolizes through the skin.

“A spill or something else in the environment with alcohol (hairspray, lotions) would create a rapid spike much faster than the body would ever consume alcohol and would evaporate and burn off much faster than the body can metabolize alcohol.”

Lindsay previously told RadarOnline.com that she was “working to find proof that I did not tamper with the bracelet or drink. These accusations are false.”

While SCRAM officials say they can’t comment on a specific case, the spokesperson did say it has spent years testing its products and insists that in a situation like Lindsay’s, the bracelet knows the difference between consumed and spilled alcohol.

And RadarOnline.com has confirmed with other sources that the SCRAM report delivered to the judge indicated there was alcohol in Lindsay’s system.

“Our confirmation process includes an evaluation that ensures there is no chance that an alcohol alert is anything but consumed alcohol,” SCRAM’s spokesperson told RadarOnline.com. “We’ve tested hundreds of products over the years to ensure that nothing can mimic the results of consumed alcohol—including this scenario.”

>>"somebody spilled a drink on her leg, which must have set off the SCRAM bracelet," Dina claimed.

Of course in Dina's defense, the quote was probably taken out of context. In context the quote was probably something like, "After Lindsay got drunk she slipped and fell and in a Rube Goldbergian series of events, she bumped over a guy who spilled a drink on her leg, which must have set off the SCRAM bracelet. Initially."

Okay, so I just read on X17online that Linds and her sister Ali were denied entry to Soho House in LA. It was after midnight. What in the hell is wrong with Dina to allow Ali to be hanging out with Lindsay? I hope I'm wrong but my sixth sense tells me something dreadful is about to happen to this family of dysfunctional enablers. Very sad. Extremely pathetic.

sorry but I think something terrible DOES need to happen to them to wake the whole family up. As long as linds thinks she's hot stuff and her shit doesn't stink and she thinks she is still top of her game, she won't make any changes. She's already almost lost her career and is a joke but she won't get help. She doesn't think she needs help. She's lost love, career and money but it doesn't matter to her.

sorry but I think something terrible DOES need to happen to them to wake the whole family up. As long as linds thinks she's hot stuff and her shit doesn't stink and she thinks she is still top of her game, she won't make any changes. She's already almost lost her career and is a joke but she won't get help. She doesn't think she needs help. She's lost love, career and money but it doesn't matter to her.

Totally agree. I think addicts call it a bottoming out or something? I would hope that she reaches a point before she does harm to herself or to someone else...like me...from her late night drunken driving. Her Father in all his lunacy seems like he is now worried...even if he might've been a contributing factor at the beginning...

Probation Department Clears Lindsay Lohan

Originally posted Jun 18th 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Sources tell TMZ Lindsay Lohan is off the hook with the L.A. County Probation Department for the whole SCRAM thing earlier this month ... because her pee was clean.

You'll recall after the MTV Movie Awards on June 6 the SCRAM people got a positive reading for alcohol on Lindsay's SCRAM bracelet.

But here's the thing. Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley tells TMZ Lindsay went to the Probation Department at around 10 AM the next day and her urine tested negative for alcohol.

Sources connected with the Probation Department tell us ... the test results are good enough for them and as far as they are concerned Lindsay is in full compliance with her bail conditions.

And we're told it's increasingly looking like Lindsay will be in full compliance with her alcohol ed classes by the next court hearing -- July 6.

The Probation Report is especially important ... it's like a bible for the judge -- certainly on the bail issue, and it could influence the judge on Lindsay's probation as well.

So Lindsay could conceivably dodge the jail bullet.

Test proves Lindsay Lohan consumed alcohol at MTV awards: report

POST WIRE SERVICES

Last Updated: 11:48 AM, June 18, 2010

Posted: 8:37 AM, June 18, 2010

Troubled Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan's alcohol level was reportedly as high as .04 the night her bracelet went off, according to a bombshell report.

Lindsay's alcohol level ranged from .03 to .04 from midnight to 3 a.m on June 6 in the hours following the MTV Movie Awards, RadarOnline.com reported today on its website.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel had recently ordered Lindsay not to drink booze.

Lohan's alcohol levels were contained in a report prepared by SCRAM officials for the judge after her bracelet registered the presence of alcohol, according to RadarOnline.

"There was absolutely no doubt that Lindsay was drinking, and the report that the alcohol monitoring service provided to Judge Revel was very detailed and extremely reliable," a source said.

But TMZ.com reported today that Lohan did not consume alcohol.

Shawn Chapman Holley said the actress recorded a negative urine test at LA's County Probation Department on June 7 -- hours after her alcohol monitoring SCRAM bracelet generated a positive reading.

Sources connected with the probation department confirmed to TMZ that the results from the urine test were good enough for the 23-year-old star to be in compliance with the terms of her probation.

Lohan has claimed on Twitter that it was “physically impossible” for the ankle bracelet to have given a positive report.

“My scram wasn't set off-Its physically impossible considering I've nothing for it to go of. All of these false reports are absolutely wrong,” she wrote.

RadarOnline also reported that Lohan's SCRAM bracelet also appears to have been tampered with -- although the tampering would not have led to a false positive reading for alcohol.

"The report also says that Lohan's SCRAM bracelet had indeed been tampered with, and this is one of the reasons that Judge Revel determined that Lindsay violated terns of her bail," the source said.

Lohan's reps have said that the "Mean Girls" actress took a urine test that indicated she had no alcohol in her system after the bracelet went off.

Lindsay's probation violation hearing is scheduled for July 6 in Los Angeles.

With AP

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/tests_prov...J#ixzz0rEQPXxaP

Piecing it all together, it seems that there was a 7 to 10 hour gap between when the bracelet registered the BAC equivalent of 2 drinks and when she underwent the urinalysis test-- plenty of time for the booze to clear her system.

I am seriously beginning to think that the only way she will "recover" from her demons at this point is from six feet under.