Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

Wow oh wow.

First, getting 2 weeks before reporting into jail is standard (sad that I know that, but not first hand!). Gives them time to get their life in order, pay bills for the next 3 months, arrange pet sitters, etc. She prob won't have to do the full 90 days in jail, but with as high profile as this is, she might.

In terms of the in-patient 90 days, she'll do the full time. They usually let them pick where they do the in-patient as long as meets some basic requirements of the courts. Courts generally require a certain number of hours per week in group meetings, certain number of hours per week with one-on-one therapist, and depending on the case they even sometimes require certain number of hours doing community activities (work at shelter, housekeeping at facility, leaning life-skills kinda thing). Since it is court ordered in-patient rehab, the rehab place will have to provide documentation to the courts detailing number of hours, if she followed their rules, she showed effort, random drug tests where clean, etc. So she won't be sitting in her private room eating bon-bons the entire time, even if a celeb rehab place. First 2 weeks usually no visitors. First 30 days always on-site, no off site activities. The last 2 months she may get off-site activities now and then, but again she's so high profile the rehab place knows they'll be watched and their rep could be ruined. They sometimes do movie nite where they take all the patients to the movie theater one week nite, etc. but if she's considered a risk for running, that's another story.

I'm surprised the court didn't order out-patient time (typically 6 months) after the 90 days in-patient sentence.

Bet you guys can figure out what industry I work in :D Funny fact, my boss just got invited to a Promises event. :P

One other thing, there is a HUGE risk of overdose the nite before someone checks in (either jail or rehab). HUGE risk. "It's for the last time, so why not do tons?" kind of thinking. I'd say Lindsay is the poster child for it.

*I* don't think she's above anything -- I think that's what she thinks. Regardless of who the message was meant for, it shows a disregard for the proceedings. AND it would be very risky to direct such a message at reporters when the judge could easily interpret the message as meant for her.

If the judge finds out about it, she's screwed. Even after she completes the 90 days of rehab, she has to go before the judge again. If the judge has a grudge, judge can sentence her to more time even if she's filled all the requirements of the first order.....

people.com

...In the end, the tears and tissues and smeared mascara held no sway. Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel sentenced Lohan to 90 days in jail and ordered the troubled actress to spend another three months in rehab within two days after she's sprung from jail.

...Upon her release from rehab, Lohan will still be forbidden from consuming alcohol until the remainder of her probation term which ends in August 2011.

...Upon her release from rehab, Lohan will still be forbidden from consuming alcohol until the remainder of her probation term which ends in August 2011.

does that mean she'll have to wear the SCRAM all that time? LOL - dude, that sucks

Posted Image

Lindsay Lohan's Dad -- I Have a Plan

7/7/2010 5:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Lohan tells TMZ ... he's going to throw a Hail Mary and try and convince Lindsay Lohan and Judge Marsha Revel to put his daughter in a rehab facility immediately. :rolleyes:

TMZ first reported ... there's concern among Lindsay's friends that she's off the rails and can't handle the next two weeks of freedom, before turning herself in to serve her jail sentence.

Michael says he wants Lindsay in rehab and then ... before July 20 ... he'll ask the judge if she'll suspend Lindsay's jail sentence.

Problem is ... the judge has already said Michael doesn't have legal standing in the case.

One other thing, there is a HUGE risk of overdose the nite before someone checks in (either jail or rehab). HUGE risk. "It's for the last time, so why not do tons?" kind of thinking. I'd say Lindsay is the poster child for it.

That's exactly what I was thinking would/could happen. Not good. But not unexpected either....

They usually let them pick where they do the in-patient as long as meets some basic requirements of the courts. Courts generally require a certain number of hours per week in group meetings, certain number of hours per week with one-on-one therapist, and depending on the case they even sometimes require certain number of hours doing community activities (work at shelter, housekeeping at facility, leaning life-skills kinda thing).

This is standard. This guy will interview her, give her IQ tests, go over her old medical reports together, blah blah blah and decide how many hours per week meetings he thinks she needs, etc. He will likely recommend out-patient time too I bet, and whatever these guys recommend the judges usually go along with, the Dr.s have seen it all and don't put up with bullshit....

Lindsay Psychiatrist Could Influence Sentence

7/7/2010 10:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

A prominent psychiatrist could actually hold the key to Lindsay Lohan's jail cell, TMZ has learned.

Judge Marsha Revel appointed Dr. Kaushal Sharma to evaluate Lindsay, and then make recommendations to the court. Dr. Sharma told TMZ he has been appointed by Judge Revel on various cases a number of times, and at least twice his evaluation caused the judge to change her sentence.

Dr. Sharma, who says he's evaluated 1/3 of the people on California's death row, tells TMZ he will probably spend anywhere from several hours to a half a day with Lindsay. He will evaluate her -- not counsel her.

Dr. Sharma says his goal is to provide a report to the court before Lindsay goes to jail on July 20. Among other things, the Doc will make recommendations on what type of inpatient rehab facility would be appropriate for Lindsay.

The Doc says he remembers on one occasion, after Judge Revel read his evaluation, she increased the jail time for the defendant, and on another occasion she reduced it.

Dr. Sharma does not know when he will interview Lindsay.

As for his knowledge of the case, Dr. Sharma says following these stories is not his thing. But he and his wife sometimes watch TMZ during dinner. We go well with meat loaf.

excerpted from gawker:

CAN SHE SCREW UP ANY WORSE? Yes, and she may have already. Fox411 reports that yesterday's "FUCK U" nail stunt could place Lindsay in direct contempt of court, which could turn in three to five extra days in jail for vulgarity. Another way to score extra jail time would be to violate a term of probation before Lindsay turns up at jail later this month. She's still wearing her booze-sniffing SCRAM ankle bracelet, so if it goes off again—like at the birthday party Lindsay is/was supposed to have tonight—she'll be in deep shit.

full here: http://gawker.com/5581539/the-complete-gui...s-incarceration

Posted Image

NY Daily News

Lindsay Lohan to serve jail sentence in private cell, will be 'separated from general population'

BY Nancy Dillon In Los Angeles and Corky Siemaszko

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Thursday, July 8th 2010, 4:00 AM

There are plenty of mean girls at the jail where Lindsay Lohan is going - but she won't spend much time with them.

Lohan is getting "a cell by herself," Steve Whitmore of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's office said Wednesday.

"She would be separated from the general population," he said. "She would be in a pod with other inmates in the same classification."

Lohan, the star of movies like "Mean Girls," was ordered to surrender at the Century Regional Detention Facility, on July 20 to serve a 90-day sentence.

Newly released prisoners predicted Lohan will be crawling the walls in no time.

"She's going to come out of here talking to herself," said Daniella Aguilar. "I had someone in my cell to talk to, and I was going crazy."

Jasmine Waters, who served three months, warned Lohan about the "slop."

"The food is horrible," said Waters, 20. "The worst is the teriyaki. We call it teri-yucky."

The inmates have nicknames for the other entrees. The baloney sandwiches are "mystery meat." The processed chicken patties are "erasers." And the peculiar house specialty - ground beef and potatoes on toast - is referred to with little affection as "s--t on a shingle."

Lucky for Lohan, she probably won't serve the whole stint although she's likely to do more time than fellow celebrity Nicole Richie.

Richie was sentenced to four days in the jail a couple years ago - and released after just 82 minutes due to overcrowding.

"Lost" actress Michelle Rodriguez served 18 days of a 180-day sentence.

And Paris Hilton served just 23 days of a 45-day sentence she called "a pretty traumatic experience."

Every morning the PA system wakes the ladies at 5 a.m. sharp.

Most spend 22 hours a day sharing a 12-foot by 8-foot cell with a "bunkie." It's got two bunks, one toilet - and no privacy.

There are large windows in the doors the guards use to check on the prisoners.

Hilton was so terrified somebody would take a snapshot of her on the toilet she didn't eat or drink for three days and nearly collapsed.

Inmates are let out of their cells for just an hour a day and there is commissary where they can buy candy and shampoo.

Make-up is banned and most wear dark blue uniforms. Even their bras and underwear are prison-issue and have seen better days.

Posted Image

Lohan pictured in her 2007 booking photo.

That jail cell actually looks pretty comfy. Give me a book or two, and I'd happily spend a few weeks there.

Please read from the bottom up - what a twit. It's cruel and inhumane to sentence someone for violating the law - repeatedly. Nothing is ever her fault. Now we know what that vast right wing conspiracy is doing in it's down time - setting up Lilo.

lindsaylohan system that saps moral judgment through its mechanical rules."

about 2 hours ago via web

Reply Retweet .

lindsaylohan Instead, the day passed like most others during the last 15 years:Scores of federal defendants sentenced under a constitutionally perverted"

Reply Retweet .

lindsaylohan celebrations, parades, or other festivities in honor of this punishment scheme created by Congress and the U.S. Sentencing Commission...."

Reply Retweet .

lindsaylohan this was taken from an article by Erik Luna.. "November 1 marked the 15th anniversary of the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines. But there were no

Reply Retweet .

lindsaylohan , "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment."

Reply Retweet .

lindsaylohan It is clearly stated in Article 5 of the U.N. Universal Declaration of Human Rights that....

Please read from the bottom up - what a twit. It's cruel and inhumane to sentence someone for violating the law - repeatedly. Nothing is ever her fault. Now we know what that vast right wing conspiracy is doing in it's down time - setting up Lilo.

lindsaylohan system that saps moral judgment through its mechanical rules."

Reply Retweet .

lindsaylohan Instead, the day passed like most others during the last 15 years:Scores of federal defendants sentenced under a constitutionally perverted"

Reply Retweet .

lindsaylohan celebrations, parades, or other festivities in honor of this punishment scheme created by Congress and the U.S. Sentencing Commission...."

Reply Retweet .

lindsaylohan this was taken from an article by Erik Luna.. "November 1 marked the 15th anniversary of the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines. But there were no

Reply Retweet .

lindsaylohan , "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment."

Reply Retweet .

lindsaylohan It is clearly stated in Article 5 of the U.N. Universal Declaration of Human Rights that....

Not to defend her recent actions, but I think she was referring to someone in Iran(?) who is going to be stoned to death for adultery. Edited by esherk

Ok - my bad if that is the case! Although I feel silly now, I still can imagine her saying the same thing about herself.

Lindsay Lohan a No-Show at Her Own Birthday Bash

By Dahvi Shira

Facebook Twitter E-mail Bloggers were in a frenzy this week over news that Lindsay Lohan may be hitting the party scene just one day after being sentenced to 90 days in jail.

But Lohan – who was reportedly expected to celebrate her belated birthday Wednesday night at her favorite Hollywood hotspot, Las Palmas – never surfaced.

A source tells PEOPLE the troubled actress, 24, confirmed she would still have her party only hours before mysteriously not appearing. "Lindsay was planning to celebrate her birthday with the owners of Las Palmas, who are like family to her, and her friend Ferras, who was also celebrating his birthday that night."

The Mean Girls star must have made a last-minute decision to keep things low-key. "Lindsay is not having her birthday @laspalmas!!!" her close pal Marcus Molinari Tweeted around midnight Thursday. "She is at home with friends and family!!! We wish her well and love her!!!"

That jail cell actually looks pretty comfy. Give me a book or two, and I'd happily spend a few weeks there.

I think she will lose her mind not having unrestricted access to her rx drugs, not being able to sneak any type of alcohol, and not having any hangers on to talk to at all.

excerpted from gawker:

CAN SHE SCREW UP ANY WORSE? Yes, and she may have already. Fox411 reports that yesterday's "FUCK U" nail stunt could place Lindsay in direct contempt of court, which could turn in three to five extra days in jail for vulgarity. Another way to score extra jail time would be to violate a term of probation before Lindsay turns up at jail later this month. She's still wearing her booze-sniffing SCRAM ankle bracelet, so if it goes off again—like at the birthday party Lindsay is/was supposed to have tonight—she'll be in deep shit.

full here: http://gawker.com/5581539/the-complete-gui...s-incarceration

Someone is trying to backtrack :D

Lindsay Lohan: My F-Word Manicure Was Only a Joke

Wednesday July 07, 2010 07:10 PM EDT

people.com

Lindsay Lohan says her explicit fingernail message was not directed at the judge who sentenced her to 90 days in jail.

"Didn't we do our nails as a joke with our friend?" Lohan Tweeted to a pal on Wednesday. "It had nothing to do w/court.. it's an airbrush design from a stencil."

Lohan created a stir when up-close shots of her hand from her sentencing Tuesday showed "F--- U" written on her left middle finger.

– Dahvi Shira

Posted Image

After Tweeting her support for pal Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian delivers takeout to the actress in West Hollywood on Wednesday. "Thanks for being such a good friend," Lohan – who was sentenced to 90 days in jail – posted on Twitter. "It means a lot to me."

US Mag

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley resigned Thursday, according to TMZ.

Earlier in the day, Holley defended the actress, 24, saying Lohan's 90-day jail sentence was too harsh.

"Ms. Lohan and I are extremely disappointed in the sentence handed down by Judge Revel," she told UsMagazine.com in a statement. "We believe that the penalty is far harsher than what others would have received under similar circumstances. The reality is that Ms. Lohan, like most defendants, had to balance work commitments with court requirements. To be punished so severely for doing so, particularly in light of the fact that she substantially complied with each of her probationary conditions, is harsh and unfair. That said, Ms. Lohan is prepared to serve her jail time and to comply with the Court's orders."

He found out something he didn't like.... :threeblindmice:

Perez Hilton finally posted something funny!!

....Once Lindsanity LOLhan gets thrown behind bars, the hard-pAArtying wacktress is apparently going to have some pretty intense restrictions (at least for her) in the Lynwood, CA jail - where she is expected to do her time!

Cosmetics and hair extensions are reportedly banned, as well as smoking!

Oh shiz! Those are like her three favorite things!

Well…other than drugs and booze and making excuses! Bwa ha ha!

I hope all the hoopla around the new attorney causes her to spend the ENTIRE 90 days in jail. I'm so sick of this bitch. I will NEVER see any movie she is in.

Samantha Ronson Defends Lindsay Lohan – Against Joan Rivers

By Rennie Dyball

Facebook Twitter E-mail Lindsay Lohan's ex, Samantha Ronson, has kept quiet on her former girlfriend's looming jail sentence – until Joan Rivers got involved.

On Friday, the sharp-tongued Rivers took to her Twitter to slam Lohan in a series of scathing Tweets. 

"Lindsay Lohan is so dumb. Her idea of being sworn in is cursing at the judge," wrote Rivers, in reference to the star's four-letter-word manicure.

She also slammed Lohan's well-documented partying – "I was just reading about the new Lindsay Lohan diet, which is all liquid. 80 proof" – and referenced the judge who delivered her 90-day sentence. "Lindsay Lohan had 'F-ck you' painted on her nails. What people don't know is that the judge had 'Eat me you party skank,' painted on hers."

Several hours later, Ronson got in on the Tweeting to defend Lohan. 

"Hey Joan Rivers," she wrote. "You have collagen older than Lindsay, pick on someone your own age, oh wait I guess people that old can't hear."

Early Saturday morning, Lohan re-Tweeted the message and wrote to her ex, "thank you. ;)"

Lindsay: I Can't Be Alone in Jail!

36 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is scared of jail -- not because of the other inmates ... not because the food is crappy .... but because she cannot stand being alone and thinks jail will push her over the edge.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us Lindsay is climbing the walls because of the prospect of jail. We're told she can't stand being confined to small spaces, and she can never be alone.

It's so bad that when Lindsay flew back from France in May, she asked a friend to fly from L.A. to Paris, just so she would have someone to fly home with her.

As we first reported, if Lindsay is locked up at Lynwood -- Paris' ol' stomping ground -- she'll be placed in a cell by herself ... and she doesn't think she can take it.

She is going to spend two hours in jail ala Paris Hilton.

I read somewhere (perez, probably) that if the judge requires her to complete a rehab program while she serves her sentence, she would be forced to spend the entire 90 days in jail (because it's a 90-day rehab program). This will be decided after the psychologists evaluate LL and make their recommendation to the judge. Fingers crossed. Otherwise, yeah, she'll be in and out.