Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

At this point, I sort of think - if you invite her to your house, you get what's coming to you :monkey:

Yep, I'm with you Hoya.

Count me in too.

oh, I totally agree as well... the sight of her bloated, disgusting face just revolts me at this point. For awhile I felt bad for her since I think that with those parents of her, she didn't stand much of a chance. But any sympathy I felt for her is gone by now.

Every time she does anything stupid, even the smallest things, I love going to Celebitchy to read Kaiser's account. How many times can you say the word "crack" in an article about Cracky McCracken (that last nickname really "cracks me up")

Lindsay Lohan Suspect in Jewelry Heist

Lindsay Lohan is now formally a suspect in the theft of $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was at the Hollywood Hills home of Sam Magid a week ago when Sam called the LAPD and reported a jewelry theft. We're told Lindsay has been at the house frequently, including at an all-night house party a week ago Sunday.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Lindsay and her assistant Gavin Doyle are both suspects in the theft.

Now here's the twist. We're told Sam has recanted his story and now says nothing was stolen. But our sources say cops are not closing out the investigation because they believe they have independent witnesses who can finger Lindsay and Gavin as the thieves.

Sources tell us ... LAPD detectives contacted the lawyer for Lindsay and Gavin today, asking for an interview with the two suspects but the lawyer rejected the request.

It's unclear why Sam -- who is insanely wealthy -- suddenly changed his tune.

One final thing. This is really bad news for Lindsay, because she's on probation for the theft case involving the necklace at a Venice jewelry store. She could go to jail if she violates probation by stealing more jewelry.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/27/lindsay-loha...-theft-watches/

One final thing. This is really bad news for Lindsay, because she's on probation for the theft case involving the necklace at a Venice jewelry store. She could go to jail if she violates probation by stealing more jewelry.

Never going to happen. I gave up ever believing she will face real consequences for anything she does.I think she feels the same.

Put. Her. Ass. In. Jail!!!

Lindsay Lohan is now formally a suspect in the theft of $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was at the Hollywood Hills home of Sam Magid a week ago when Sam called the LAPD and reported a jewelry theft. We're told Lindsay has been at the house frequently, including at an all-night house party a week ago Sunday.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Lindsay and her assistant Gavin Doyle are both suspects in the theft.

Now here's the twist. We're told Sam has recanted his story and now says nothing was stolen. But our sources say cops are not closing out the investigation because they believe they have independent witnesses who can finger Lindsay and Gavin as the thieves.

Sources tell us ... LAPD detectives contacted the lawyer for Lindsay and Gavin today, asking for an interview with the two suspects but the lawyer rejected the request.

It's unclear why Sam -- who is insanely wealthy -- suddenly changed his tune.

Now here's the twist. We're told Sam has recanted his story and now says nothing was stolen. But our sources say cops are not closing out the investigation because they believe they have independent witnesses who can finger Lindsay and Gavin as the thieves.[Note: either you do or you don't]

Unless Sam recants his recant, identifies what was stolen and someone involved in the robbery says that they were there and saw Lindsay steal whatever is missing, Lindsay can be a suspect until the cows come home.

Lindsay being at the house does not make her guilty. She makes for an easy target given her past.

As much as I think Lindsay is a hot mess and needs to pull her shit together, I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt until someone produces film of the incident. Until then the maid/butler could have done it.

Of course, lindsay might have promised Sam a lifetime of BJs to recant. :4biggrin:

Edited by tyler

Of course, lindsay might have promised Sam a lifetime of BJs to recant. :4biggrin:

I don't care how good she is, I'm not sure I would want any of her orafices near me.

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan claims she's been framed in the theft of $100,000 of watches and sunglasses, telling friends the real culprit is a man claiming to be Suge Knight's son. Problem is ... cops aren't buying what she's selling.

We broke the story ... Lindsay is now officially a suspect in the theft, which occurred at the lavish home of Sam Magid, a good friend of LiLo's.

Magid told cops Monday ... he was in touch with 2 of Lindsay's friends -- one of whom is Andrew Knight -- and they said the night of the theft Lindsay had handed them a bag with 2 or 3 pieces of the stolen items wrapped in her t-shirt. The 2 men returned the items to Magid. Other items were still missing.

Magid also said he was in touch with Lindsay, who told him she had hidden some of the other items around the house because she was afraid they would be stolen by burglars. We're told Magid told cops Lindsay confessed she was on Ambien at the time she hid the jewelry and was hazy about exactly what happened.

Now Lindsay claims Knight is the real culprit, something Knight strongly denies. And apparently cops buy his story, because Lindsay is the target of the investigation.

Magid told cops Lindsay contacted him recently and said, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."

We're told yesterday Magid gave cops Ziploc bags containing some of the stolen items. In addition to the watches and sunglasses, we're told Tiffany monogrammed silverware was also taken.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz24rb8FzRI

The pic posted on TMZ shows her bloat face. It's horrible. She supposedly confessed to Sam (the one whom was robbed) that she was on ambien. Isn't that a prescription sleep aid? I think this might be the final nail on her career coffin although we've said that how many times now? She's a very disturbed addict who needs at least 6 months behind bars.

:BangHead: <- this is her attorney

TMZ.com

The insanely wealthy man who reported $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses stolen from his house told Lindsay Lohan she's not a thief, because "What's mine is yours."

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is the suspect in the theft. The victim, Sam Magid, tried to recant his story but LAPD detectives say they have independent evidence to corroborate the theft and the investigation is full steam ahead.

We've learned text messages were sent between Lindsay and Sam over the last few days, and he says "I officially told Detective Rodriguez you can't take anything from me cause what's mine is yours."

Sam also told Lindsay he told cops the culprits were men.

It's also apparent Sam is obsessed with Lindsay, telling her he loves her and, "I will fight for you."

Seriously, what is in 'ol Fire Crotch's cootch that makes people give her special consideration all the time?? :angry3:

TMZ.com

The insanely wealthy man who reported $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses stolen from his house told Lindsay Lohan she's not a thief, because "What's mine is yours."

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is the suspect in the theft. The victim, Sam Magid, tried to recant his story but LAPD detectives say they have independent evidence to corroborate the theft and the investigation is full steam ahead.

We've learned text messages were sent between Lindsay and Sam over the last few days, and he says "I officially told Detective Rodriguez you can't take anything from me cause what's mine is yours."

Sam also told Lindsay he told cops the culprits were men.

It's also apparent Sam is obsessed with Lindsay, telling her he loves her and, "I will fight for you."

Seriously, what is in 'ol Fire Crotch's cootch that makes people give her special consideration all the time?? :angry3:

Because she is popular, and what some would consider, pretty. Personally I'd like to know how many drugs you have to take to consider Lilo pretty. I think some portions of the press portray her as vulnerable, which some men find irresistible.

THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE strikes again...

now she's accused of trashing a trailer of Elizabeth Taylor's that was on loan for the movie. I won't cut and paste the article here since the source has photos. Of course, Lohan is denying she had anything to do with it. OF COURSE.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/30/lindsay-loha...opatra-trashed/

I'm still trying to grasp that someone bought the trailer, along with antiques and memorabilia for only $50K and then lent it out to be used by a notorious drug user and general ne'er-do-well. No insurance to cover it? No binding contract to cover any loses?

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan claims she's been framed in the theft of $100,000 of watches and sunglasses, [b]telling friends the real culprit is a man claiming to be Suge Knight's son[/b]. Problem is ... cops aren't buying what she's selling.

We broke the story ... Lindsay is now officially a suspect in the theft, which occurred at the lavish home of Sam Magid, a good friend of LiLo's.

Magid told cops Monday ... he was in touch with 2 of Lindsay's friends -- one of whom is Andrew Knight -- and they said the night of the theft Lindsay had handed them a bag with 2 or 3 pieces of the stolen items wrapped in her t-shirt. The 2 men returned the items to Magid. Other items were still missing.

Magid also said he was in touch with Lindsay, who told him she had hidden some of the other items around the house because she was afraid they would be stolen by burglars. We're told Magid told cops Lindsay confessed she was on Ambien at the time she hid the jewelry and was hazy about exactly what happened.

Now [b]Lindsay claims Knight is the real culprit, something Knight strongly denies. And apparently cops buy his story, because Lindsay is the target of the investigation[/b].

So...Lohan is going with her blame the black guy excuse again. Why does anyone pal around with this chick anyway? He must be a bigger loser than she is.

I'm willing to believe that not ALL the trashing was Lilo, BUT, Lindsay, YOU are ultimately responsible.

No, actually the studio would be. :4biggrin: They rent the trailers, they get the insurance, etc.

I am not a LiLo supporter but it seems 'tis the season to pile up on her what with all these stories coming out and all.

I'm willing to believe that not ALL the trashing was Lilo, BUT, Lindsay, YOU are ultimately responsible.

No, actually the studio would be. :4biggrin: They rent the trailers, they get the insurance, etc.

I am not a LiLo supporter but it seems 'tis the season to pile up on her what with all these stories coming out and all.

I meant that in the way that ultimately, Lilo hires or allows these people to come to her trailer and even if someone (friend, employee etc) did some of the trashing, then Lilo was responsible since she allowed them into the trailer in the first place.

I'm sure the studio will wind up paying via insurance etc.

ugh.

Dina Lohan's Bizarre Appearance On Dr. Phil, Fidgety & Slurring Her Words

Dina Lohan sat down for a one-on-one interview with Dr. Phil McGraw and her bizarre behavior can be seen in a preview clip obtained by RadarOnline.com.

Lindsay Lohan's mom sat down with the hard-hitting talk show host to discuss the Lohan family and many are already calling her a "train-wreck" who appears to have treated the whole interview as a joke.

"Look at you, you're in your little tie and little shoes," Dina says to Dr. Phil, while slumping over the sofa and slurring her words.

Dina, 49, was fidgety and giggling throughout the entire interview and Dr. Phil's frustration is evident.

"I'm not flitting around, I'm being scrutinized by you people," Dina says.

"You people?" Dr. Phil snaps back.

Lohan patriarch Michael Lohan also makes an appearance on the show via satellite in which he's quick to ask, "Was [Dina] drinking before she did your interview?"

And when Dr. Phil goes through Lindsay's constant stream of legal troubles and court appearances, Dina goes on the defense.

"If she was living in New York, five of them would be obsolete," she says.

"Can I go home now?"

Dina's complete interview airs Monday, September 17.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012...-phil-interview

here is a link to a clip of the show:

Dina's saying that the clip was edited to make her look bad, OF COURSE

Dina's saying that the clip was edited to make her look bad, OF COURSE

Funny how mother and daughter always use the same excuse :D

Now Lindsay's bitching because Amanda Bynes hasn't been thrown in jail. Don't you have to appear before a judge first? If anyone should be in jail it's Dina Lohan, for setting the example of a coke whore. (yeah, I almost erased that last bit but on second thought...)