Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

Lindsay Lohan

PROBATION REVOKED

TMZ

Step 1 complete, now let's see what happens in Step 2....

So in watching TMZ's video, did I catch it right - next court date is January 13th??

Plenty of time for us to get the popcorn Posted Image Posted Image

RadarOnline

....Court Commissioner Jane Godfrey formally set Lohan's new arraignment date for January 15 for allegedly lying to cops about being behind the wheel of her Porsche when it crashed into the back of a big-rig on the Pacific Coast Highway in June.

Shawn Holley, Lohan's long-suffering famed attorney, told the court they planned to vehemently fight the probation violation,which could send the Liz & Dick star to jail for 245 days. The probation violation hearing will be scheduled at the January 15 arraignment.....

Who is paying Shawn Holley???? I'll bet instead of "VEHEMENTLY FIGHTING" she would rather be cowering under a rock. Shawn needs her own publicist to let people know the "Red Head from Hell" isn't her only client.

Who is paying Shawn Holley???? I'll bet instead of "VEHEMENTLY FIGHTING" she would rather be cowering under a rock. Shawn needs her own publicist to let people know the "Red Head from Hell" isn't her only client.

I'm guessing the publicity is the only reason she took Lindsay as a client, and she can write off the unpaid bills on her taxes. Something tells me she isn't hurting for other clients or money....

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan's probation was revoked this morning in court ... just like we told you it would be ... and the judge has now set a hearing to decide whether to lock Lindsay up for the better part of a year.

Lindsay -- who wasn't present -- was arraigned this AM on charges that she lied to cops and drove recklessly when she crashed her Porsche on Pacific Coast Highway last June.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay's probation in the jewelry heist case would be revoked as a result of the new charges. The judge who arraigned her -- Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- scheduled a hearing for January 15th on the probation violation.

If Godfrey decides Lindsay did violate her probation, Lindsay could face 245 days in the pokey.

But as we reported ... the Commish is not a big fan of jail, so Lindsay may skate yet again.

And just why the hell not??

I understand CA has an overcrowding problem, but this chick clearly has no problem getting behind the wheel while under the influence. How many accidents is it going to take? I've lost count of how many she's had already. She's an obvious danger to others -- and that's not even getting into punching someone in the face, stealing, and getting high. In fact, I could even overlook those things, but for the fact she refuses to get a freaking driver to drive her entitled, intoxicated ass around. Maybe she could give her fat face a break on the injections for a month and pay for a car service instead. THIS BITCH I CANT FUCKING STAND HER.

Sorry, rant over. Apologies for the f-bomb. She just makes me mental.

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan's probation was revoked this morning in court ... just like we told you it would be ... and the judge has now set a hearing to decide whether to lock Lindsay up for the better part of a year.

Lindsay -- who wasn't present -- was arraigned this AM on charges that she lied to cops and drove recklessly when she crashed her Porsche on Pacific Coast Highway last June.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay's probation in the jewelry heist case would be revoked as a result of the new charges. The judge who arraigned her -- Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- scheduled a hearing for January 15th on the probation violation.

If Godfrey decides Lindsay did violate her probation, Lindsay could face 245 days in the pokey.

But as we reported ... the Commish is not a big fan of jail, so Lindsay may skate yet again.

I understand CA has an overcrowding problem, but this chick clearly has no problem getting behind the wheel while under the influence. How many accidents is it going to take? I've lost count of how many she's had already. She's an obvious danger to others -- and that's not even getting into punching someone in the face, stealing, and getting high. In fact, I could even overlook those things, but for the fact she refuses to get a freaking driver to drive her entitled, intoxicated ass around. Maybe she could give her fat face a break on the injections for a month and pay for a car service instead. THIS BITCH I CANT FUCKING STAND HER.

I'm with you on this one. If she kills someone in one of her drug-fueled spirals, some judges have a lot to explain.

TMZ

completely agree, f-bomb and all! :-)

Lindsay Lohan is on the verge of losing expensive designer clothes, family heirlooms and potentially embarrassing items ... because she hasn't paid her storage bill and as a result the unit is about to go up on the auction block.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... LiLo has fallen behind on paying her monthly bill ... and now owes roughly $16,000 to the storage company.

The account is now delinquent and the locker can't be opened until the balance is paid in full ... and that's not going to happen because Lindsay doesn't have the cash. As we reported, her financial situation is so desperate the IRS has frozen her bank accounts because of unpaid back taxes.

So here's the upshot. If Lindsay doesn't get a big check for XMAS, her storage unit will be auctioned off this month. We're told she's reached out to family and friends to front her the money but so far no one is biting.

Talk about a good "Storage Wars" episode.

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan is on the verge of losing expensive designer clothes, family heirlooms and potentially embarrassing items ... because she hasn't paid her storage bill and as a result the unit is about to go up on the auction block.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... LiLo has fallen behind on paying her monthly bill ... and now owes roughly $16,000 to the storage company.

The account is now delinquent and the locker can't be opened until the balance is paid in full ... and that's not going to happen because Lindsay doesn't have the cash. As we reported, her financial situation is so desperate the IRS has frozen her bank accounts because of unpaid back taxes.

So here's the upshot. If Lindsay doesn't get a big check for XMAS, her storage unit will be auctioned off this month. We're told she's reached out to family and friends to front her the money but so far no one is biting.

Talk about a good "Storage Wars" episode.

TMZ

She'll find the money, unfortunately. What happened to her sugar daddy middle eastern guy? I wonder if she screwed him over somehow?

TMZ

There are now 2 agencies prosecuting Lindsay Lohan at the same time, and sources connected with the cases tell TMZ they are DIVIDED over whether Lindsay should be sent to the pokey.

Chief Deputy Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White is prosecuting Lindsay for allegedly lying to cops last June after her car crash on Pacific Coast Highway. Lindsay -- who's been charged with 3 crimes in connection with the accident -- could face 19 months in jail if convicted on all counts. But sources connected with the case tell us ... White would be satisfied with COMMUNITY SERVICE because the crimes aren't that big a deal.

But here's the rub. The L.A. City Attorney wants to throw the book at Lindsay for allegedly violating her probation in the jewelry heist case. She could get 245 days in the slammer for the probation violation. Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... L.A. prosecutors will ask Commissioner Jane Godfrey to sentence Lindsay to AT LEAST 200 days behind bars.

Although, as we first reported, the Commish believes in rehabilitation whenever possible, she is not against sentencing criminals to time behind bars. So the stage is now set for a showdown.

Your move Shawn Holley.

So I was never a fan of jail time for those with drug problems. Just the threat of jail time was enough for most to take court-ordered rehab seriously. But over the years I've changed my mind - some people need the jail time first before going to rehab after, so while in rehab they know exactly what will happen to them if they don't take it seriously and get sent back to jail. Linds here is a perfect example of that, and hopefully this judge who "believes in rehabilitation whenever possible" feels the same way I do now. And anything under 3 months in jail is not enough. Let me paint the picture for you....

They need to get pasty white from not seeing sunlight for so long, watch their body change from eating crap prison food (many prisons have incoming food stamped "not made for human consumption" - seriously :ph34r: ), they have to be moved into different cell blocks every month or two so they have to always be making new "friends" and learn to play the political games without pissing anyone off, they have to witness a few horrific flights between inmates, sleep without socks so that if they're jumped at night they don't slip on the floor while fighting back, learn to budget their commissary fund on food/toiletries/etc. while at the same time having a good relationship with someone on the outside to contribute to their commissary fund (which is usually capped at just a few hundred dollars), learn to make The Spread (if you don't know what that is, check out this link and be glad you didn't know what it was), try not to let other inmates know your commissary fund budget so they don't use you/beat you for it, blah blah blah. Clearly the slap on the wrist is not working with Lindsay, and she will eventually kill someone else if the criminal justice system doesn't step it up.

She is not going to get significant jail time. She hasn't so far. But I imagine a few favors passing around and someone gets a TV show or movie role or something

So I was never a fan of jail time for those with drug problems. Just the threat of jail time was enough for most to take court-ordered rehab seriously. But over the years I've changed my mind - some people need the jail time first before going to rehab after, so while in rehab they know exactly what will happen to them if they don't take it seriously and get sent back to jail. Linds here is a perfect example of that, and hopefully this judge who "believes in rehabilitation whenever possible" feels the same way I do now. And anything under 3 months in jail is not enough. Let me paint the picture for you....

They need to get pasty white from not seeing sunlight for so long, watch their body change from eating crap prison food (many prisons have incoming food stamped "not made for human consumption" - seriously :ph34r: ), they have to be moved into different cell blocks every month or two so they have to always be making new "friends" and learn to play the political games without pissing anyone off, they have to witness a few horrific flights between inmates, sleep without socks so that if they're jumped at night they don't slip on the floor while fighting back, learn to budget their commissary fund on food/toiletries/etc. while at the same time having a good relationship with someone on the outside to contribute to their commissary fund (which is usually capped at just a few hundred dollars), learn to make The Spread (if you don't know what that is, check out this link and be glad you didn't know what it was), try not to let other inmates know your commissary fund budget so they don't use you/beat you for it, blah blah blah. Clearly the slap on the wrist is not working with Lindsay, and she will eventually kill someone else if the criminal justice system doesn't step it up.

If she gets sentenced to time, by the third day she'll shank someone over a cup of pruno and get sent to the SHU to serve out her sentence.

Interesting article about the making of "The Canyons" and Lindsay Lohan.

Read it here.

It makes me sick. And she gets paid more than most people make in a year to show up and get wasted at a New Year's Eve party. She's repulsive.

Read it here.

It makes me sick. And she gets paid more than most people make in a year to show up and get wasted at a New Year's Eve party. She's repulsive.

This will be an unpopular opinion but I don't really "blame" her -- I blame the sponsors who are are throwing a lighted match on a puddle of lighter fluid.

If you are broke and someone says they are willing to write you a check, what are you going to do? Take the check.

I am sure that we would all like to think we would take the high road, but . . . . . :blink:

Read it here.

This will be an unpopular opinion but I don't really "blame" her -- I blame the sponsors who are are throwing a lighted match on a puddle of lighter fluid.

If you are broke and someone says they are willing to write you a check, what are you going to do? Take the check.

I am sure that we would all like to think we would take the high road, but . . . . . :blink:

I see your point. And it is scary that there are people who would pay to have a sad train wreck at their party. Particularly if she had to provide other "benefits" as part of the deal to keep the posh hotel room. But yes, I would take the check too if I were in her situation. She's still repulsive.

I do "blame" the sponsors for enabling her as well, but I do also "blame" LL for her behavior. Are we surprised she takes any job she is offered? Of course not, all addicts accept the favors of their enablers :D

I read the article, more drama then she is worth.

That's what you get from these disney kids, a modicum of talent, and they never learned to be an adult. It's also a shame that she has such severe addiction issues. I personally doubt she will make it to 30, but you never know. There is always hope

And it seems Lady GAGA is another partier. It's a shame - I saw GAGA on the Rolling Stones Pay per view concert, and she actually has an awesome voice when not electronicized up the wazoo. I guess her 15 minutes are up as well

Okay, I'm going to admit it. I watched Liz & Dick this weekend. The whole thing. Um, Lindsay use to be a decent actress, I think the drugs and parties fried her brain. She was downright BAD. :shocked:

Apparently Lohan just fired Shawn Chapman Holley:

Lindsay Lohan as made one of the worst decisions of her life ... firing hawn Holley - the lawyer who has kept her out of jail multiple times -- and hired a New York lawyer, who was suspended from practicing law for 5 years back in 1994 ... sources tell TMZ.

Lohan is facing criminal prosecution in both California and New York. Attorney ark Heller s repping Lindsay in the NYC assault case. Shawn Holley was repping LiLo in L.A. in her multiple criminal cases -- most recently the car crash where she allegedly lied to cops.&nbsp

It's a stunning development -- given that Holley has taken heat for being too effective, keeping Lindsay out of the pokey in the jewelry heist case as well as several probation violation cases. And she's almost magically made some criminal investigations disappear.

Sources connected with the L.A. prosecution of Lindsay tell TMZ ... Heller -- who according to the New York Times has been called a "menace to the public" by some lawyers -- sent a letter to Holley saying he was now repping her on all criminal matters.

Bad timing on Lindsay's part, because sources tell us ... Holley was literally on her way to the courthouse when Heller sent his letter -- she was trying to negotiate yet another sweet settlement for Lindsay in the lying-to-cops case.

Calls to Holley were not returned.

TMZ

Edited by fykeylicious