Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

Who keeps think it's a good idea to cast her?

Lindsay Lohan’s 2 Broke Girls Taping Was A Damn Disaster

I can't believe I am about to say this, but.....

The "source" for this latest report on Lindsay being a disaster on set is none other than Fakey. It's highly likely that Lindsay was far from a model citizen, but I still have to wonder if she was truly as bad as Fakey is "reporting." People are talking about "2 Broke Girls" for the first time in a long time, if ever, which has to make the network suits happy. They clearly got what they paid for by hiring Lindsay in the first place.

People are talking about "2 Broke Girls" for the first time in a long time, if ever,

I like the show (this season, not as much) and I am NOT happy about her being on it. Blech!

People are talking about "2 Broke Girls" for the first time in a long time, if ever,

I like the show (this season, not as much) and I am NOT happy about her being on it. Blech!

Agreed!! And check out this photo. Yeah, that's a friendly casual photo.... :D

Posted Image

She reported she had a miscarriage (apparently, on the last episode of her "reality" show?) If so, sad. But does anyone REALLY believe anything she says??

I don't. Call me a heartless cynical bitch, but I don't believe her....

She reported she had a miscarriage (apparently, on the last episode of her "reality" show?) If so, sad. But does anyone REALLY believe anything she says??

I don't. Call me a heartless cynical bitch, but I don't believe her....

yeah. she has been proven a liar too many times.

As a person in recovery myself, I can tell you this has all the hallmarks of diverting attention from a major bender. I once told my employer I had toxic shock syndrome to explain away one of mine. She's a lying sack of sh*t.

• Like 2

As a person in recovery myself, I can tell you this has all the hallmarks of diverting attention from a major bender. I once told my employer I had toxic shock syndrome to explain away one of mine. She's a lying sack of sh*t.

The stories that real people/civilians talk about on this board sometimes make me feel really bad about my celeb gossip snark. But I have to tell myself there are differences between Lohan and Annabeast.

I do know that chemical dependency (drugs, alcohol, whatever) is a disease. I support treatment for it, and hope that those afflicted can get help and have happy, productive futures. But I don't think that the people who make money off addicts in Hollywood allow them to do so (whether that's the actor/singer, the momager, the director, the agent, whomever.....)

Then I feel bad that my gossip addiction just feeds the monster. Damn.

• Like 2

The stories that real people/civilians talk about on this board sometimes make me feel really bad about my celeb gossip snark. But I have to tell myself there are differences between Lohan and Annabeast.

I do know that chemical dependency (drugs, alcohol, whatever) is a disease. I support treatment for it, and hope that those afflicted can get help and have happy, productive futures. But I don't think that the people who make money off addicts in Hollywood allow them to do so (whether that's the actor/singer, the momager, the director, the agent, whomever.....)

Then I feel bad that my gossip addiction just feeds the monster. Damn.

Nah, the monsters feed themselves. Just remember, the only person who can save Lindsay is Lindsay. And while she is certainly a very sick individual, she is also manipulative. She is responsible for her actions, and her lies affect other people. Like, making up a medical condition to explain her absence in what is likely a contractual obligation to SHOW UP, so that she doesn't get sued for breach. And honestly, I've seen some crazy stuff among my fellow Friends of Bill, but none of them would enable this crap she is pulling. She doesn't have a real sponsor, because a real sponsor would tell her (wait for it) to give the money back for the two weeks she missed. Like that is ever going to happen.

• Like 2

She was on the UK show... chatty man.... last week... april 2014...

( prob on U tube or somewhere )

looking absolutely gorgeous.... red hair... bright eyes....bushy tail....

I think Linsay is back as one of the hottest babes around ..... !

Edited by goldensun

You know it's bad when James Franco denies sex and says Lohan stalked him ;-)

http://pagesix.com/2014/05/01/james-franco...-lindsay-lohan/

James Franco is kissing and telling.

The “Spiderman” star admitted to Howard Stern that he locked lips with Lindsay Lohan several years ago while shooting a movie in New York.

“It was lame,” he told the shock jock Wednesday, adding that Lohan is “delusional” and would probably remember the encounter differently.

Franco may have kissed the “Canyons” star, but the 36-year-old actor insists they never slept together – despite his appearance on Lohan’s infamous sex list.

“I will swear on my mother’s life that I never had sex with her,” he said.

Franco did provide a few dirty details from “a very dark period of her history,” recalling how she used to follow — or, stalk — him around the Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles.

“I’d come home late to the hotel and she’d come find me. I knew which room she was in and I’d see through the window like, ‘Oh there’s another party at Lindsay’s,’ and she would come out to the pool area and find me,” he said.

Then there was the time Lohan actually broke into his hotel room.

“I was on the couch and I open my eyes and there’s Lindsay in my room at 3 a.m. and it’s like okay what do I do now. It sounds so nerdy but I read her a story,” Franco told Stern.

“Yeah, that’s stalking,” he added.

Nowadays Franco is trying to stay away from the drama-prone star.

“Every time I’ve brought her back in my life it’s turned out to be lame and stupid,” he admitted.

As for all the commotion over his Instagram messages to 17-year-old Lucy Clode, Franco insisted that he didn’t know the blonde fan was quite so young.

“I’m not going to high schools, looking for dates,” he said. “I was just trying to meet someone … it’s just that my dirty s—t gets put out internationally.”

Lindsay LohanI Got a Real Job!

6/26/2014 10:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is back to being a thespian ... she's landed a big time London stage gig.

That's right ... LiLo will actually be live on stage nightly, doing David Mamet's infamous play, "Speed-the-Plow." Beginning in September, Lohan will play the role of the secretary (there are only three roles in the whole play) a part that was played by Madonna in the original run back in 1988.

This particular play has a recent history of turmoil ... it's the same play Jeremy Piven bowed out of midway through its run ... claiming he got sick from eating too much sushi.

It's a big deal for Lindsay ... the only work she's been getting lately has been to host parties.

Wow, she landed a real job. Theater. Let's see if she can keep it...

lindsay-lohan6.jpg

Lindsay Lohan enjoys a rockin' afternoon at a beach club in Ibiza, Spain on July 28, 2014.

Nice glass of wine there....

0925-lindsay-lohan-speed-plow-bauer-3.jp

Lindsay LohanStage FrightfulIn Play Debut

9/25/2014 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF TMZ

Lindsay Lohan made 'em laugh during her first performance of David Mamet's legendary play "Speed-the-Plow" in London ... problem is, it wasn't supposed to be funny.

Lohan was a disaster ... unprepared, nervous and flubbing lines left and right. According to several accounts ... people backstage were feeding Lindsay her lines. Even more obvious ... she carried a prop book with her dialogue and repeatedly consulted it.

The theater was reportedly only half full.

Lohan was described as looking pale and nervous ... a look she usually reserves for the judge.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3ELYae1C2

I'm not even going to bother putting this in the BI forum :D

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/23 **#8**

This former A list tweener better be on her best behavior because the show she is appearing on has a backup on standby and will be at the show and ready to perform even at the last minute.

I'm not even going to bother putting this in the BI forum :D

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/23 **#8**

This former A list tweener better be on her best behavior because the show she is appearing on has a backup on standby and will be at the show and ready to perform even at the last minute.

According to Radar Online:

The smiling redhead has until Oct. 2 to get her act together, as professional critics will be admitted to the show on that evening.

TMZ

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3ZUPZdMCv

Lindsay Lohan has a new set of excuses to justify her anemic community service performance -- she's completed less than 10 of the 125 required hours.

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, was in court Thursday AM, along with prosecutor Melanie Skehar, laying out Lindsay's progress at the London-based community service facility.

Pretty shocking, and predictable ... Lindsay has completed 9 hours and 45 minutes. It's especially maddening because more than 2 months ago the judge threw out a chunk of sketchy hours ... including the credit she got for appearing onstage for her play.

Lindsay's excuse du jour ... the community services center has changed locations and now it takes her an hour-and-a-half to get there. She has to hire a car service for the 3 hour round trip.

Holley said she'd like Lindsay to do the remaining community service in Brooklyn, so it sounds like LiLo may be moving stateside again.

The prosecutor did not ask for an arrest warrant, but the judge said, "If Lindsay does not get this done by May 28th there will be consequences."

We've heard that before.

Celebrity privilege at its best. :rolleyes:

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan is milky white for a reason ... because shadiness surrounds her life, the latest example being her ploy to do her community service from the comfort of her apartment.

As we reported, Lindsay has completed less than 10 of her 125 community service hours, and now we found out even the 10 hours are suspect.

We looked over some court docs, Lindsay got credit for organizing and posting pics on the Facebook page of the London-based community service org. Here's the problem ... a staff member gave Lindsay a memory stick, which allowed her to do the work in the comfort of her apartment.

It's unclear whether Lindsay really posted the pics or whether it was just left to her assistant, but when the head honcho of the community service place found out Lindsay worked from home, she wrote an apology for the screw up to the judge.

Lindsay has until the end of the month to complete the 125 hours. We're told one way or another this case will end on May 28th ... and the options are proving completion or spending time in jail.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3ZZhDETK4

Lindsay Lohan I'm Engaged!!! 4/12/2016 11:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

0411-lindsay-lohan-boyfriend-egor-instag

From Russia with love -- Lindsay Lohan is engaged to be married to her 22-year-old boyfriend.

We're told Russian heir Egor Tarabasov popped the question over the weekend, and LiLo said ... Da.

As we've told you ... 29-year-old Lindsay and Egor started dating about 5 months ago, and got serious pretty quickly. Egor spent the holidays in NY with the Lohan fam, who gave him the stamp of approval.

Egor, whose father is a multi-millionaire businessman, met Linds through mutual friends at a party.

Congrats!

Hanging out at the Duran show with mom and dad. How cute. Well, they shot down the engagement rumors, but at least we know they live together, so they still work well for the who will split next thread.

Wow, that is quite the outfit there. Whatever gets people talking, I guess :rolleyes:

There were tassles all over it, too. YIkes! LIke a Cher reject. (Cher, at age 70, would look SO MUCH better than Lohan in that jumpsuit, too!)

• Like 1