princess

Matt Damon and Wife

sometimes he seems too real to be true!! I love when he said that about leaving his wife for Lilo!! lolol he knows what a joke she is!

Matt Damon's Frankenstein Fears

Matt Damon worried about sounding like "Frankenstein" in his new movie.

The actor, who stars as 1995 South African rugby captain Francois Pienaar in 'Invictus', worked hard for over six months to perfect every aspect of the character.

He said: "I worked hard on the accent and on training physically to build myself up to try to pull off the illusion of being the captain of a South African rugby team.

"Tim the dialect coach and I talked a lot about how a lot of people, when they do a South African accent, really overdo it and end up making somebody sound like Frankenstein."

However, one aspect of the character Matt was unable to tackle was his height, admitting he had fears he was too short for the part.

Speaking about a reassuring phone call he received from director Clint Eastwood, Matt added: "I said, 'All right, I'll worry about everything else. You worry about the fact that I need to grow six inches to play the guy."

Source femalefirst

Dillon Hates Watching His Early Movies

MATT DILLON finds it strange watching his breakthrough performance in 1983 movie THE OUTSIDERS, because he was barely even an adult when he filmed the scenes.

Dillon was 18 when he shot his part as a young troublemaker in the film, which also launched the careers of Tom Cruise and Patrick Swayze.

And the 45 year old struggles to comprehend he ever starred in the movie, as it seems a lifetime ago.

He tells Total Film magazine, "It's actually very weird for me to see those films now. And the further I get away from them the stranger it is because I was a f**king kid, man, a little kid.

"Although in my mind at the time I wasn't. When I made The Outsiders, I think I had just turned 18. C. Thomas Howell and I were the youngest guys on that movie."

But Dillon is grateful he was cast in the film, as it gave him the opportunity to work with some of Hollywood's greats.

He adds, "Just working with Francis (Ford Coppola). When I found out I got the job, it was one of the greatest days of my life. Francis was a real legend."

Source contactmusic

Matt Damon Ready For 40

Matt Damon isn't bothered about turning 40.

The 'Bourne Identity' actor couldn't care less about reaching the landmark age in October because he has been told by his 'Invictus' co-star Morgan Freeman, 72, it's the best age to be.

Matt revealed: "I was talking to Morgan and someone said I was about to turn 40 and Morgan said, 'Are you about to turn 40?' I said I was and he said, 'You are just coming into your prime.' I said, 'Really?' And he replied, 'The 40s are the best decade by far. That's when things really get good.' "

As he gets ready to enter a new decade of his life, Matt - who has two children, Isabella, three, and 16-month-old Gia, with his wife Luciana Bozan, who also has an 11-year-old daughter Alexia from a previous relationship - is hoping to try his hand at directing.

He said: "I can't wait to direct. The only thing that is stopping me from directing is that I keep getting these great roles."

'Invictus' tells the story of how Nelson Mandela - played by Morgan - and South African rugby captain Francois Pienaar - portrayed by Matt - joined forces to lead the team to an unlikely 1995 World Cup victory over the All Blacks and unify the racially fragmented country following the end of apartheid.

Source femalefirst

Damon Plots Oscars Tantrum

MATT DAMON is threatening to steal the show at the Oscars - by throwing a tantrum when he doesn't win a Best Supporting Actor honour.

The movie star has already accepted he won't beat category favourite and Inglourious Basterds star Christoph Waltz - and so he's thinking about his reaction when the German's name is read out on Sunday (07Mar10).

He tells WENN, "I'm waiting for the losing actor to have the courage to just go 'F**k!' when the camera pans on him. If I have the balls you'll see me do it on March 7."

But the Invictus star could be a winner at the Oscars on Sunday if he can look more gracious than pal Stanley Tucci, who is also nominated.

He explains, "I emailed Stanley Tucci. We have a contest to see who could look more magnanimous when Christoph Waltz wins!"

Source contactmusic

Damon Too Boring To Be A Paparazzi Target

MATT DAMON is never followed by the paparazzi in Hollywood because he is too "boring" to be photographed.

The actor admits he is free to go about his daily activities without a throng of snappers following his every move, and he's convinced the photographers all decided not to focus on him because he is not as interesting as other big stars.

He tells the Sydney Daily Telegraph, "I feel I have an unspoken deal with paparazzi. I won't do anything interesting if they agree not to follow me. If anyone wanted to photograph my life, they'd be bored in a day. Here's Matt at home learning his lines; here's Matt researching in aisle six of his local library.

"I don't mind being thought of as boring, if it means that no photographers follow me."

Source contactmusic

Outnumbered Dad Matt Damon

The 'Green Zone' actor raises three children - Isabella, three, 18-month-old Gia and 11-year-old stepdaughter Alexia - with wife Luciana Bozan and admits being the only male in the family means he is always outnumbered and gets told what to do.

He said: "I live with women and girls so I don't have control over anything!"

Although he sometimes misses some moral support, Matt says his children help keep him grounded and his family is his main priority.

He said: "It's pretty easy to kind of lose your way. I think working consistently with great people is really helpful. Also having kids is really helpful. They kind of disabuse you of the notion of your greatness pretty quickly. There's a routine that you get into with kids that precludes you from going back to your single days. I'm probably more boring than I used to be. I go to bed earlier and I get up earlier."

Source femalefirst

Benji Madden Wants Matt Movie

Benji Madden wants to make a movie with Matt Damon.

The Good Charlotte rocker is a huge fan of the 'Green Zone' star and has set his sights on taking up acting in order to make a film with the actor and his friend Ben Affleck.

He tweeted: "I love Matt Damon. He's the man. I'm gonna become an actor, so I can do a movie with him. then I will be the man 2. Matt Damon and Benj Affleck.

"Matt Damon is the s**t! givin me a new Goal 2 work 2wards, gonna do a movie and when they ask 'Benj- what inspired u2act?' I'll say 'Matt Damon' (sic)."

The 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' hitmaker was particularly delighted when one of his followers told him both actors are fans of his band.

He added: "Wooohooo!! I'm a shoe in!!(sic)"

While he has ambitions to act, Benji is currently focussing on completing Good Charlotte's next album, 'Cardiology', which is due for release in May.

Source contactmusic

Matt Damon Thinks Marriage Is 'Ridiculous'

Green Zone star Matt Damon is running the risk of upsetting wife Luciana after admitting he thinks marriage is 'ridiculous'.

The 39-year-old actor has been married to model wife Luciana for four years, and they have two young children together.

Asked if marriage has changed him, he said to The Hollywood Reporter: 'Yeah, I think so. Somebody said to me recently: 'Wow, you really love marriage.'

'And I said: 'No, I think marriage is ridiculous. I think it's a totally ridiculous idea.' I love being married to my wife - she's the best thing that ever happened to me, but if she ever left me, I wouldn't do it again.

'Because it's crazy - to spend your life with one person and not be totally driven crazy.'

Source monstersandcritics.com

Exclusive Details on Matt Damon's 30 Rock Gig! He's Playing...

Today 11:57 AM PDT by Kristin Dos Santos

Eonline.com

As if you needed another reason to bow down and worship (seethe with envy over?) the awesomeness that is Tina Fey, sources are spilling a ridiculously good one.

NBC has confirmed that Matt Damon is joining 30 Rock this season, and here's what show insiders tell me exclusively about what Matt will be doing, and for how long...

Spoiler Alert:

According to sources close to the show, the current plan is for Matt to be a love interest for Tina Fey!

That's right, first Liz Lemon hooks up with Jon Hamm, then James Franco, then James Franco's pillow and now this.

Though 30 Rock's producers are still hammering out all the details, sources tell me NBC is hoping to get Matt on for multiple episodes. However, Matt is shooting another project this spring, so it all depends on Matt's schedule and whether 30 Rock can be squeezed in. So at this point only one Damon-Lemon episode is guaranteed, but there may be more.

One thing is certain: Sarah Silverman is gonna be pissed.

Oh, and Floyd can eat his heart out. Suckah!

Posted Image

The Beverly Hilton was the setting for the American Cinematheque Award show honoring Matt Damon. Damon, with wife Luciana, attended along with Harvey Weinstein, Lauren Sanchez, Charlize Theron, Jimmy Kimmel, Sarah Silverman, and more.

Wifey looks good!

Posted Image

The Beverly Hilton was the setting for the American Cinematheque Award show honoring Matt Damon. Damon, with wife Luciana, attended along with Harvey Weinstein, Lauren Sanchez, Charlize Theron, Jimmy Kimmel, Sarah Silverman, and more.

Wifey looks good!

Aww. How cute. He bought her a shelf-like boob job.

Matt Damon and Wife Expecting Another Baby

By Tim Nudd

Update Tuesday April 27, 2010 04:15 PM EDT

Originally posted Tuesday April 27, 2010 02:25 PM EDT

people.com

Matt Damon and his wife Luciana are set to welcome a fourth child to the family.

Luciana, 34, is due in the fall. "Everybody's really happy," a rep for Damon, 39, tells PEOPLE.

The couple already have three daughters: Alexia, 11, who is Luciana's child from a previous marriage, Isabella, who will be 4 in June, and Gia, 20 months.

Damon is a "phenomenal" father, his close friend George Clooney told PEOPLE in 2007. "He absolutely adores those kids. He's doing it really well."

Damon and his wife were married in 2005. After Isabella was born, PEOPLE's 2007 Sexiest Man Alive told a British newspaper that having a family had transformed his life.

"I really used to have no life outside movies. I'd work all day, go to the gym and go to sleep," he said. But once Isabella arrived, "that was it for me and working out because I wanted to get home to see my daughter before she went to sleep."

good for them. Maybe they are having a "normal, down to earth family life " in the midst of hollywood!! Surprize...surprize... maybe it is possible!!

I get the impression they're trying for a boy? ;)

Really? Maybe they both always wanted a big family - heaven knows they have the means to provide for more kids, and he seems to be "normal" enough to enjoy spending lots of time with his family....

I'm not a huge Damon fan but it appears that he and his wife are dedicated parents, don't have any sort of mental health or drug issues and certainly can afford more kids so I say Go Forth and Multiply if that's what they want to do. Better them than the Octomoms and Jon& Kate's of this world...

I don't know how to post a photo, but I was in line at the grocery store and saw the covers of Men's Health and Women's Health magazines. I kept looking at the cover boy, trying to figure out if he was someone famous or just a rather plain, chunky model. It was Matt Damon! He looks to me like he had had some work done, he is unrecognizable!

Posted Image

PERFECT PAIR

Also at the Candelabra screening: Matt Damon and wife Luciana, who command the red carpet following the event.

PERFECT PAIR

Also at the Candelabra screening: Matt Damon and wife Luciana, who command the red carpet following the event.

Luciana's dress looks v pretty. I must admit to having had a bit of a thing for Matt Damon since the first Bourne film.

So Matt and family went to disneyland this week in an effort to seem "normal". All the articles(and there are many planted stories) are glowing about him waiting in line and not using the celeb vip entrance, blah blah blah with pictures of them on a cars ride. Now normally none of this would matter or annoy me but I am on vacation at disney and that ride has been closed all week.