princess

Matt Damon and Wife

Damon turns to hypnosisIreland OnlineHollywood star Matt Damon is undergoing hypnotism in a bid to kick his smoking habit.The Bourne Supremacy actor is desperate to quit the 40 cigarettes-a-day habit he has struggled with for 10 years, and is resorting to extreme measures.His spokesperson tells gossip site The Scoop: "It's working. His first treatment was in August and he hasn't smoked since then."

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck to the endBy Angela BaldassarreActor Matt Damon has admitted that he'll probably grow old with best pal Ben Affleck rather than the woman of his dreams.In a recent interview, Damon said he believed in his long-term friendship with Affleck and added: "I can well imagine growing old with him."He also said that it was unlikely a woman would come between them. "My longest relationship with a woman [actress Winona Ryder] lasted two and a half years. That's very short when I consider how long I've been friends with Ben," he said.Damon at one time was also romantically linked to actress Minnie Driver.The actor, who wrote and starred in “Good Will Hunting” together with Affleck, also stood by his best mate during his engagement and subsequent break-up to Jennifer Lopez."Despite all the rumours, I liked and still do like Jennifer Lopez. I would never judge the woman at Ben's side and expect the same from him," said Damon.Damon will be starring next in Terry Gilliam’s “The Brothers Grimm” opposite Heath Ledger.

Here's the quote that made me laugh from Cosmo Nov 04 Issue:

Q: What's the weirdest thing a femal fan has said to you?

A: The funniest thing was when this woman walked up to me and said, "Matt Damon," and I said, "Yeah," and she said, "I have to say, I never got it. I saw all of your movies and I just never got what was so great about you." And I went, "Oh, all right, I'm sorry to hear that." And she said, "But then I saw that Bourne Identity, and for the last month, I've been touching myself and thinking of nothing but you."

:D I think I'll stick this in Fan Behavior thread too :D

histar.comMATT DAMON won't accept any more roles in which his character smokes... because he himself just quit with the help of a HYPNOTIST, and he doesn't want to be sucked back into his two pack a day habit.

EOnline.comCeleb Sightings Matt Damon Julie (Oct 23, 2004, 10:51 AM)I saw him in Starbucks two weeks ago on Astor Place in NYC. Apparently he has a place around there. He was wearing a Red Sox hat and had a petite girl with long brown hair with him.

Posted Image

Matt Damon greets fans with pen in hand outside the Late Show with David Letterman studio on Monday. He appeared on the nighttime talkfest to promote Ocean's Twelve, opening Dec. 10.

Damon Begged for Smaller 'Ocean's' Role

imdb.com

Matt Damon begged producers of forthcoming sequel Ocean's Twelve to make sure his role as Linus Caldwell was just as small as it had been in the 2001 original. Damon spent most of this year filming in Europe - he began shooting Ocean's Twelve immediately after he wrapped The Bourne Supremacy . Damon says, "I actually asked for a smaller part this time around. I wanted to do less work because I had just come off The Bourne Supremacy and I was tired." Despite the actor's protests, producers George Clooney, Jerry Weintraub and Steven Soderbergh insisted Caldwell have more screen time. Clooney jokes, "Matt showed up and told us he had this big hit sequel under his belt so we'd need him to sell our picture. We had no choice but to give him a bigger part."

Posted Image

people.com

Matt Damon showed everyone his love for girlfriend Luciana Barroso on a recent night out at Dan Tana's. Though the pair was at the West Hollywood eatery with another couple, they didn't tone down the PDA, with the Ocean's Twelve star keeping his arm wrapped around Barroso throughout the meal and sharing kisses. "They were all over each other, very in love," says a spy. Sitting at a nearby table was Joey star Drea De Matteo, with musician boyfriend Shooter Jennings and a group of tattooed, pierced friends.

usatoday.com

Celebrity gossip: Donna Freydkin

January 2005

Tampa, FL: Hey Donna, where is Matt Damon living these days and is he still with his girlfriend?

Donna Freydkin: Matt Damon lives here, in NYC, and is still with Lucianna. He is, quite possibly, the nicest guy I have ever interviewed.

Matt and Lucy make such a sweet couple. She seems as nice as he is and helps to keep him grounded and family oriented. if any couple should get married it should be these two, but I think Matt is a bit marriage shy?

Posted Image

Matt Damon and girlfriend Luciana Barroso get decked out for a dinner at New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg's townhouse on Wednesday. The soiree was in honor of members of the International Olympic Committee's evaluation commission, in town to meet about the possibility of the city hosting the 2012 Games.

Why do I get the feeling that they know the photographer was there?

Edited by tyler

Posted Image

Matt Damon, whose HBO series Project Greenlight kicks off its new season March 15, braves Monday's nor'easter to catch the New York opening of the off-Broadway show After Ashley, which stars his Finding Forrester costar Anna Paquin.

pagesixsixsix.comIt's been a while since we had a SIGHting, but we make up for it today with not one but two celebs spotted - EATING! Yes, they were actually consuming food.Says a reader, "Went to Indochine last night and proceeded to be blinded by star wattage. I'm practically making love to my crispy shrimp appetizer (it was that good) when who do I see but everyone's favorite Bahstin hunk (no, not that bloated Ben Assfuck, er I mean Affleck), Matt Damon. Looking delicious in a long-sleeve baseball tee and ski cap, this boy is one smokin' piece of filet mignon.Apparently, Matt had to wait for a table (am I more VIP than Will Hunting?) so he chilled barside with his blokes . Finally, my group finishes up our food and booze and as we are getting coats and doing our last pee run (cocktails, bottle of champagne and 2 bottles of wine and your bladder would be screaming for mercy too!), we spy everyone's favorite lawn gnome anxiously waiting to get our table...Ben Stiller.

US Weekly, June 1, 2005...VIP SceneMatt Damon and girlfriend Luciana Barroso enjoying lap dances at Scores in NYC. :blink:

Page SixSightings.... . . MATT Damon, Eva Mendes, David Byrne, Nas and Kelis grooving to Sri Lankan songbird MIA at S.O.B.'s.

Posted Image

Matt Damon takes his girlfriend, Luciana Barroso, out to Fenway Park to see his home team, the Boston Red Sox, beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 8-0 on Saturday. The Massachusetts native will next be seen in Terry Gilliam's twisted fantasy The Brothers Grimm, which will be released in August.

Damon gears up for cycling champion biopic

Staff and agencies

Tuesday July 26, 2005

Guardian Unlimited

Matt Damon is in talks to star in a film about the life of seven-time Tour

de France winner and cancer survivor Lance Armstrong, according to US

reports.

Sports channel ESPN 2 reported the Oscar-winning actor was Armstrong's own

preferred choice to play him in the long-proposed movie, which is expected

to be based on Armstrong's biography It's Not About the Bike: My Journey

Back to Life.

According to US film site Ain't It Cool News, Damon is a biking enthusiast

and more than keen to get in shape for what would be a physically demanding

role.

Armstrong discovered that he had testicular cancer, which had spread to his

brain and lungs, in 1996. After surgery and aggressive chemotherapy he

returned to cycling in 1997 and two years later won his first Tour de

France, as the lead rider of the US Postal Service team. He then repeated

his victory for a record-breaking five years in a row before winning for a

seventh and final time earlier this month.

Armstrong's harrowing account of discovering and beating cancer, which was

cowritten by Sally Jenkins, won the William Hill sports book of the year

award in 2000 and a sequel, Every Second Counts, was published in 2003.

I think it's too early. Lance is the man and all, but I think it's too soon. I wonder are they gonna highlight his bad divorce?