princess

Matt Damon and Wife

Posted Image

Newlyweds Matt Damon and Luciana Bozan are all smiles Saturday in New York City, a day after tying the knot at City Hall. But his wedding day was also a working day: After the ceremony, Damon headed to the Yonkers set of The Good Shepherd. As for a honeymoon, he's hoping to squeeze in some time when the production moves to London.

jeez, matt damon has always pinged my gaydar. maybe he just doesn't even know he's in the closet!for some reason, i've got a soft spot for him. he just seems like a nice guy. perhaps it's also due to my rampant hatred for ben affleck...!

Robot, join the Hate Ben Affleck fan club... ;) I blame a part of the collapse of Dreamworks on his sorry ass flicks...that no one saw!

(Pagesix.com)MIKE'S LOOSE LIPS HIZZONER's aides were mostly mum about Matt Damon's ultraquiet wedding to Luciana Bozan last week at City Hall — but Mayor Bloomberg let a detail slip about the ceremony yesterday, reports The Post's Stefan C. Friedman. "I kissed the bride; I will admit to that," Bloomberg proudly stated at a joint event with supermodel Heidi Klum (right). After a brief pause, the mayor clarified, "not on the lips," to more than a few laughs. Always the chief promoter of the city, Bloomberg added, "All of us are thrilled that they chose New York to have their marriage," noting that the couple will split their time between Manhattan and Miami.

(MSNBC.COM)‘Grimm’ disagreementMatt Damon and Heath Ledger were furious about the casting of Lena Headey in “The Brothers Grimm,” but a producer stuck with her because he felt that the actress Damon and Ledger wanted wasn’t sexy enough.Damon, Ledger, director Terry Gilliam and many other people connected with the film were passionately vying for talented and quirky actress Samantha Morton to get the role, according to a behind-the-scenes account of the flick that’s been published in the U.K., but Harvey Weinstein, co-head of Miramax which was a producer on the film, put the kibosh on her. “Samantha Morton! You must be kidding me!” Weinstein said, director Gilliam told Bob McCabe, author of the book "Dreams and Nightmares," which has just been published in the U.K. “You think Matt or Heath would want to [bleep] that?” After Headey was cast, “Matt, Heath, myself, Sam [were at a restaurant] just getting pissed, and Heath sat on the phone to his agent screaming and shouting. And Matt’s going crazy too,” according to Gilliam. “Matt’s on the phone to Bob [Weinstein, Harvey’s partner and brother], pleading, saying, ‘Samantha’s the one.’” Damon had multiple blow-ups with Weinstein, who helped bring “Good Will Hunting” to the screen — but always ended up forgiving him. Once, according to Damon, Weinstein sent him a “form letter” apologizing. “It’s like a [bleeping] ‘Dear John’ letter and it shows up and it’s like “Dear Blank, I am terribly sorry for my behavior during the blank conversation that we had, it was inexcusable. . . . It was an absolute form letter.”

now i really love matt damon... samantha morton is one of my favorite actresses! has anyone seen "morvern callar"? oh my god, she is so freaking amazing in that movie. i HIGHLY recommend the movie, by the way. it's quite distressing, though, be warned!

Once, according to Damon, Weinstein sent him a “form letter” apologizing. “It’s like a [bleeping] ‘Dear John’ letter and it shows up and it’s like “Dear Blank, I am terribly sorry for my behavior during the blank conversation that we had, it was inexcusable. . . . It was an absolute form letter.”

Now that's some funny stuff :)Any word on if there will be another Project Greenlight?!?!?! I haven't heard squat. :(

This is an aside and not Damon-related I saw Harvey Weinstein once in LA. It was pretty depressing. The guy is an obese slob and he had gorgeous woman after gorgeous woman coming up to him and fawning all over him. I can totally see him as the type who would have a form-apology letter.

Posted Image

Matt Damon and Luciana Bozan – sporting their new wedding rings – arrive Monday in Miami, Fla. (They'd been in London, where he's filming the CIA thriller The Good Shepherd.) The couple, who wed on Dec. 9 and are expecting their first child together, share a 9,500-sq.-ft. mansion in Miami Beach.

Posted Image

Newlywed Matt Damon puts some swing into his Christmas vacation in Miami, where he and wife Luciana Bozan own a home.

justjaredMiami, FL :: Newlywed Matt Damon went jogging yesterday around his $10.3 million 9,500-sq.-ft. mansion in Miami Beach. Matt Damon has three movies coming out -- Margaret, The Departed and The Good Shepherd (Release date :: December 22, 2006). Matt Damon will also be starring in his third Bourne movie, The Bourne Ultimatium (2007).

Page SixWe Hear.... . THAT Matt Damon checked out the exclusive photo of his very pregnant new bride, Luciana Barroso, in the Sunday Post while he waited at the Miami airport for his flight back to New York . .

I wish they'd standardize what last name they're gonna use for that woman!!! It keeps confusing me that different media outlets use Barroso/Buzan.....

NY Daily NewsBABY ON BOARD? Bartender-turned-interior- decorator Luciana Bozan, Matt Damon's wife of one month, is certainly behaving like a mom-to-be - even if she's not spreading the good news. Last weekend in the Dominican Republic, the 30-year-old Bozan (the subject of recent bulging bikini paparazzi pics) was pointedly skipping alcohol while her 35-year-old husband drained a bottle of El Presidente beer as they partied poolside with his "Good Shepherd" co-star John Turturro and members of the crew at the Sofitel Nicolas de Ovando hotel in Santo Domingo. At one point, Turturro turned to Bozan and asked incredulously, "Are you a vegetarian?" No comment from Damon's flacks.

Jeannette WallsMSNBCUpdated: 3:07 a.m. ET Jan. 16, 2006Looks like Matt Damon and his wife are expecting a little girl.The “Bourne Supremacy” star recently arrived in the Dominican Republic with his four months pregnant wife, Lucianne Bozan, to film “The Good Shepherd.” Damon told reporters in Spanish that the child will be a girl, according to a local paper. “ ‘It [she] will be a girl,’ said Damon in Spanish,” noted El Caribe, according to a translation carried on a Damon fan site. “The actor has advanced in his classes thanks to his wife, who has dedicated herself to teaching him the language.” Damon's wife was born in Argentina.Damon’s spokeswoman says she has no idea if there’s any truth to the story. “I don’t know,” she told The Scoop. “I haven’t spoken to him since he got married.”

This smacks of Angelina arriving in the Dominican Republic and her confirmationthat she's pregnant. I just can't see Matt divulging any info. I hope he tooka clue from Ben's experience.

EOnline.comTOGETHER AGAIN: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck reuniting to star in an as-yet untitled Touchstone drama as lawyers who spent 15 years overturning a murder conviction, Daily Variety reports.

Affleck, Damon Together AgainEOnline.comby Josh Grossberg Feb 8, 2006, 2:00 PM PTAfter all these years together, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are finally making it legal. The Oscar-winning Boston buddies will reunite onscreen in an untitled drama inspired by two real-life attorneys, who fight a 15-year battle to free an innocent man on death row, Daily Variety reports. Save a couple of cameos in Kevin Smith's Dogma and Jersey Girls, the twosome hasn't headlined a movie together since 1997's Good Will Hunting, for which they shared the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. Affleck will play Michael Banks and Damon, J. Gordon Cooney, two lawyers at a Philadelphia firm who work pro bono on the appeal of John Thompson, who claims he was wrongfully convicted of murder and sentenced to death. The attorneys manages to win nine stays of execution over the next decade and a half and eventually overturn the conviction and have Thompson cleared of all charges. The film, which will be distributed by Disney's Touchstone Pictures division, is being produced by Affleck and Damon's Live Planet shingle. Chris Murphey has been tapped to write the script. As part of the movie deal, the companies acquired the life-story rights to the attorneys and Thompson for an unspecified sum. Live Planet is the multimedia outfit that hatched Damon and Affleck's now-scotched reality series Project Greenlight. It's also developing for Miramax Gone Baby Gone, the story of two Beantown private detectives investigating a girl's kidnapping. The film is based on a novel by Dennis Lehane and is expected to mark Affleck's feature directing debut. That project is scheduled to start shooting this summer in Boston. No word when Affleck and Damon will roll cameras on the death row story. Besides Gone, Affleck has three more movies in the pipeline: playing an assassin in Joe Carnahan's Las Vegas crime comedy Smoking Aces, going up, up and away as original Superman actor George Reeves in the mystery Hollywoodland, and appearing in Smith's highly anticipated sequel Clerks II. Damon, who's currently in theaters in Syrnana, has been in the Dominican Republic shooting Robert De Niro's CIA film The Good Shepherd, costarring De Niro and Angelina Jolie. This December he stars with Leonardo DiCaprio and Jack Nicholson in Martin Scorsese's crime drama The Departed. He's also signed on to reprise his role as Jason Bourne for The Bourne Ultimatum and is likely to be in the cast of Ocean's 13, if the sequel gets off the drawing board. With news of their legal drama circulating, Damon and Affleck can finally put aside the rumors spread by OK! magazine that the actors were ready to take over the roles immortalized by Paul Newman and Robert Redford in 1969's Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. "There's no truth, never was," Affleck's rep, Ken Sunshine, tells E! Online. "Never any thought about Butch Cassidy, never any meetings about it. It's just not true."

contactmusic.comDamon is on board to reprise his role as JASON BOURNE, an amnesiac trying to piece together his past, for the third film in the series, THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM, which starts shooting in August (06).The books by author ROBERT LUDLUM, on which the film series are loosely based, ended with Ultimatum, but Marshall says he can envision five Bourne films in all.Producer FRANK MARSHALL says, “It’s kinda up to Matt Damon. Maybe to five (films)…at some point he’s (Jason Bourne) gotta find out who he is.”

popsugarBen and Matt ReunitedFinally the famous couple get together in Miami! We know they are reuniting on the big screen and we have watched their lives mirror each other with secret weddings and now babies. However, this is the first photo we have seen of the BFFs in a LONG time. I wonder if they are brewing up some big announcement?