princess

Matt Damon and Wife

Posted Image

Matt Damon and wife Luciana Bozan take a spousal stroll in Miami Beach on Wednesday morning. The couple, who wed in December and have a home in the area, are expecting their first child this summer.

A "spousal stroll"?? Ugh, please, that is the most ridiculous phrase I've ever read.....He is looking very fine & fit these days :D

What did y'all make of Ted's write-up about Matt today? I certainly didn't know that Luciana was still married to her first hubby when she met Damon!!

Ted C. of E!

..... that myriad folks are wondering what the hell's going on with new local Matt Damon.

"They never come out, except sometimes during the day," relayed some of South Beach's most sophisticated partyers, regarding Matt and his new bride, Luciana Bozan, who live on an exclusive beach road just down from Ricky Martin. L.B., 'course, is majorly with bambino.

More pregnant, say some sandy sources, is the mystery surrounding the nascent Mr. and Missus Damon.

"You know," whispered connected locals. "Her ex-husband is still in love with [Luciana]. "It's just too weird, the hookup with Damon and dropping her kid's father." (Bozan and her old hubby have a seven-year-old daughter.)

Sure makes sense to this bitch. I mean, come on. Matt meets L., a cocktail waitress at a fruit-filled disco called Crobar, her man makes, oh, not exactly movie-star moolah working in some dinky-ass office--and in floats the dazzlingly charming and gleaming-toothed Matt to whip her off to a multimillion-dollar mansion by the surf?

Regardless, the two byoots do not play the Miami scene. Hell, when Ben Affleck was in town recently, Matt and his BFF were seen out more than Damon and Bozan have been since they hooked up! Even Rosie and her private-as-anything brood get out more--and that's saying somethin'.

"This is a guy who's made back-to-back films for four years," offered one of M.D.'s closest buds. "I just think he's bored out of his mind."

So they're not seen around town much at all. I dunno, seems kinda like lame scoop Teddy....

If he is hinting at something else, I don't see it. :huh: Unless Ted is saying Matt prefers to go out on the town with his buddy Ben then his wife.

I didn't know she was married when she met Matt either. Kind of takes the bloom off the "aww, how nice he married a civilian" rose. Reminds me of the Jerry Seinfeld situation. That was disgusting too. As for Ted's column... I thought it was weird too, but I took it literally: that the industry types and the chronic alcoholics in Miami can't understand that not everyone wants to party every night. Or even at all. Whew. Glad I'm not famous. Sounds like an exhausting lifestyle to me.

Matt meets L., a cocktail waitress at a fruit-filled disco called Crobar, her man makes, oh, not exactly movie-star moolah working in some dinky-ass office--and in floats the dazzlingly charming and gleaming-toothed Matt to whip her off to a multimillion-dollar mansion by the surf?

Doesn't actually say she was still married, could have been puffed up for the piece by saying "her man" when in fact they were already divorced and had moved on?

To me Ted seems to be strongly hinting at something. But what? The oddity of the situation? But is it? Or are they genuinely just a really private couple who just don't want to get involved with nosey neighbours? Why should she want to go out on the town when she's pregnant? She might not like partying, alcohol or want to expose the unborn baby to smoke or anything like that. Having said that, Ted never drop hints subtely does he? They're always there for some reason, though not necessarily the right ones. But he does seem pretty bold these days.

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

I remember Lucianna was married when she met Matt, but she was also separated. I am sure Matt finished any possibllity of a patched marriage. I mean who's you daddy? Sugar daddy that is. :)

Posted Image

Matt Damon points out some exotic offerings to wife Luciana during a stroll in a Miami tropical garden on Sunday. The couple are expecting their first child together in June (joining Luciana's daughter, Alexia, 7, from a previous relationship).

Matt Damon Pushes for African AIDS Funding

Thursday May 11, 2006 8:30am EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

people.com

Posted Image

Matt Damon in Zambia.

CREDIT: J. TAYLOE EMERY / DATA FOUNDATION / AP

Matt Damon – whose first child with wife Luciana is due to arrive soon – has returned from a 6-day trip to Africa with a renewed passion for fighting AIDS and praise for President Bush's relief program.

"The work that's being done and the people that I met who are on the front lines there, I just came away feeling like we're going to beat this," the Bourne Identity star, who came home on April 29, tells the Associated Press.

Damon, 35, spent most of his time there in Zambia, which had an HIV/AIDS prevalence rate of 16.5 percent in 2003, according to the CIA's World Factbook. The U.S. prevalence rate was 0.6 percent in 2003.

Among the many sites Damon visited was a clinic sponsored by the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, an independent charity.

"You walk into these clinics; you're surrounded by people who are alive and well because of the president's plan and because of this money," he said.

The DATA Foundation, a nonprofit Africa advocacy group, and the ONE Campaign, a coalition of groups working to fight AIDS and poverty, organized Damon's journey.

dlistedMatt Damon and his wife Luciana Boznan are due in a couple of weeks and Matt is relieved he's having a girl.He said: "We're due in mid-June. I'm glad it's a girl. My stepdaughter Alexia wanted a sister. If it was a boy it would have been a big problem."

Just dropped by to see if you had heard anything new on Matt and baby. A girl, huh? I wonder if they will name it daffodil? Just kidding. Board looks good. :mellow:

Yeah, hear it's a girl and they'll name it Isabelle and due early June according to E!

Matt Damon, Wife Have a Girl

Monday Jun 12, 2006 11:00am EST

Monday Jun 12, 2006 11:35am EST (updated)

people.com

Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana Bozan, have welcomed a baby girl named Isabella, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

"The baby is here. Isabella arrived yesterday," Damon's brother Kyle told PEOPLE on Monday. The baby weighed in at 7 lbs., 7 oz.

"Mother and Isabella are doing fine," Damon's rep Jennifer Allen, confirmed to PEOPLE. "The family is very happy and everyone's healthy."

This is the first child for the couple. Bozan also has a daughter, Alexia, from a previous marriage.

"He's a terrific uncle and he's going to be a wonderful father," Kyle said of his brother, Matt. "Thankfully, Lucy has some experience, so that will help. Alexia is a terrific girl. They're all really close, they'll be an intimate family."

More on this story

Hollywood Baby Boom

Late last year, Damon said at a press conference that he "longed for" fatherhood. "But I've got to learn how to be a good disciplinarian," he said, "'cause I'm a professional uncle right now."

As for getting parenting tips from his best friend – and fellow new dad – Ben Affleck, Damon told PEOPLE last month, "I'm sure I'll be asking him for plenty of diaper advice."

Damon and Bozan, who met in Miami Beach in 2003 while he was filming Stuck on You, married in December in a surprise ceremony at Manhattan's City Hall.

"They were thrilled," said New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who was one of the few to attend the private nuptials.

It was the first marriage for Damon, 35, and the second for Bozan, 30, a bartender turned interior designer.

"I like Lucy a lot. They make a fantastic couple," Damon's brother Kyle told PEOPLE at the time.

Next up for Damon: He'll reprise his role as Linus Caldwell in Ocean's 13. Production is scheduled to start in July for a summer 2007 release.

By theINSIDER's Marc S. MalkinWill MATT DAMON get beamed up? Could happen. I'm told J.J. ABRAMS is very interested in casting the Oscar-winning Damon as a young Captain Kirk in the upcoming 'Star Trek' movie that he's directing and producing. He's so interested that he's apparently already sought support from the original Kirk, WILLIAM SHATNER. "Shatner gave his blessing," my source says. "J.J. got his approval." Damon first popped up in Trekkie circles as soon as the Abrams-'Star Trek' deal was announced. Rumor had it that the new movie would center on Kirk and Spock's early days at a space academy. "J.J. wants Damon as Capt. Kirk," my source reports. "He really loves the idea."

Posted Image

People.com: BABY'S DAY OUT

New parents Matt Damon and Luciana Bozan make their first public outing Tuesday with daughter Isabella (born June 11), showing her the sights and sounds of New York City.

Posted Image

Matt Damon (who is currently filming Ocean's 13) and wife Luciana share a laugh during a Saturday family outing in Hollywood with daughters Alexia, 7, and 7-week-old Isabella on Saturday.

SWEET CHARITY

Brad Pitt lends a hand to his buddy Matt Damon, who hosted a benefit gala in Toronto on Sunday for the One X One foundation, aiding African children. Later, the pals auctioned off a chance to walk the red carpet for the premiere of their upcoming Ocean's 13, plus a Hewlett Packard home entertainment system, that went for $130,000.

Posted Image

From People.com's Couple Watch, 9.11.06:

Posted Image

Matt Damon and wife Luciana

Photo by: Eric Charbonneau /

WireImage

Matt Damon and wife Luciana, devouring a creamy burrata cheese appetizer on a Friday night at Robert De Niro's West Hollywood restaurant, Ago. The couple brought their 2-month-old daughter, Isabella, along. "Matt was really playful with Isabella," a fellow diner tells PEOPLE. "He fed her airplane style and kissed her cheeks." And Sunday meant another meal out – this time at the Ivy, where the couple dined on crab cakes and artichokes.

Edited by Cutielb99

From People.com's Couple Watch, 9.11.06:

Posted Image

Matt Damon and wife Luciana

Photo by: Eric Charbonneau /

WireImage

Matt Damon and wife Luciana, devouring a creamy burrata cheese appetizer on a Friday night at Robert De Niro's West Hollywood restaurant, Ago. The couple brought their 2-month-old daughter, Isabella, along. "Matt was really playful with Isabella," a fellow diner tells PEOPLE. "He fed her airplane style and kissed her cheeks." And Sunday meant another meal out – this time at the Ivy, where the couple dined on crab cakes and artichokes.

Not that it's really a big deal - cause who cares - but you don't feed 2 month old babies food so I call crap on this.