dixiedoodah

John Travolta

I will just cry if I wind up sharing a "birthday" with this baby....

Today??? :4biggrin: Happy Birthday Maxie--hope you've got something wonderful planned! :hellowave:

It is, Hihomumio...and thank you.

Happy 3rd ChitChat anniversary to you as well. :)

Happy Birthday Maxiemom! My birthday was Monday but I stopped counting. I am excited for the Travoltas new arrival but I wish they would just walk away from the scienoscene. Didn't someone say that Kelly was more into scieno than John? He almost left after Jett died, at least that's the impression I got.

Didn't someone say that Kelly was more into scieno than John? He almost left after Jett died, at least that's the impression I got.

The rumors I've read have been that yes, Kelly pulls him back to $cieno when he wants to leave - and that the main reason he wants to leave is he wants to come out. Or, at least have male companions more openly.

London, Nov 24 (IANS) Hollywood star John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston have welcomed their third child, a baby boy, and named him Benjamin.

The 48-year-old actress gave birth to Benjamin Tuesday in Florida and both mother and baby are fine, reports contactmusic.com.

'John, Kelly and their (10-year-old) daughter Ella Bleu are ecstatic and very happy about the newest member of the family. Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully,' said a source close to the couple.

The couple had announced the pregnancy in May.

Their friends called the new-born a 'healing baby' after the couple's 16-year-old son Jett died two years ago when he suffered a seizure during a family holiday to Bahamas.

London, Nov 24 (IANS) Hollywood star John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston have welcomed their third child, a baby boy, and named him Benjamin.

The 48-year-old actress gave birth to Benjamin Tuesday in Florida and both mother and baby are fine, reports contactmusic.com.

'John, Kelly and their (10-year-old) daughter Ella Bleu are ecstatic and very happy about the newest member of the family. Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully,' said a source close to the couple.

The couple had announced the pregnancy in May.

Their friends called the new-born a 'healing baby' after the couple's 16-year-old son Jett died two years ago when he suffered a seizure during a family holiday to Bahamas.

As opposed to a "miracle baby"?????

:D

Seriously? Who gives birth on Tuesday and hits the mall on Friday? I was up and about and nimble the next day, but I was twenty-odd years younger than she is; nonetheless, the thought of going shopping did not enter my head, I can tell you that. Hasn't she heard of the internet? Doesn't she have assistants who could shop for her?

This is about as plausible as Katie Holmes running the New York Marathon braless and in pants, without sweating. I'm just not buying the idea that she needs "me time" three days after the baby was born.

Seriously? Who gives birth on Tuesday and hits the mall on Friday? I was up and about and nimble the next day, but I was twenty-odd years younger than she is; nonetheless, the thought of going shopping did not enter my head, I can tell you that. Hasn't she heard of the internet? Doesn't she have assistants who could shop for her?

This is about as plausible as Katie Holmes running the New York Marathon braless and in pants, without sweating. I'm just not buying the idea that she needs "me time" three days after the baby was born.

I ran out to Target about 3-4 days after giving birth - but it was a quick trip and I needed somethings from the pharmacy and a few undergarments that I was uncomfortable sending someone else out for... but I agree, Black Friday shopping? No, that doesn't make sense. Maybe if she was snapped in a Walgreen's or Rite-Aide, that would be believable.

I am SO happy somebody mentioned "Katie running the NY marathon braless without sweating"! Could you imagine how sore your chichis would be after running a marathon braless OMG the pain! Seriously...what would life be like living lies all the time? I don't even think Katie received much additional fame from her selling of her soul...

I am SO happy somebody mentioned "Katie running the NY marathon braless without sweating"! Could you imagine how sore your chichis would be after running a marathon braless OMG the pain! Seriously...what would life be like living lies all the time? I don't even think Katie received much additional fame from her selling of her soul...

It's entirely possible to do this pain free. ;)

Okay -- how? Does it help to be a ninth-level (or whatever) Scientologist? Even the men I know need band-aids or body glide on their nipples to finish a marathon without pain and bleeding. :blink:

Okay -- how? Does it help to be a ninth-level (or whatever) Scientologist? Even the men I know need band-aids or body glide on their nipples to finish a marathon without pain and bleeding. :blink:

Luck, the right shirt, and nipples of steel???

Kelly Preston shopping on Black Friday

THREE days after giving birth??? Why is she so stupid? Doing this just proves she didn't give birth three days prior. I wonder what she's stuffing her bra with.

Honestly, being out and about 3 days after giving birth doesn't really shock or surprise me--unless there were problems, there's no reason why she couldn't have been out shopping. But she does not look like a woman who just gave birth that recently.

http://gawker.com/5711598/carrie-fisher-te...lta-its-ok-to...

Actress Carrie Fisher was asked about her old friend John Travolta in a recent

interview. The former Princess Leia tells the Advocate that she thinks the male

spa frequenter can come out of the closet now, because no one cares.

The gay mag asked Fisher what she thinks about the recent stories about

Travolta's less-than-straight sex life. Her response:

"Wow! I mean, my feeling about John has always been that we know [he's gay] and

we don't care. Look, I'm sorry that he's uncomfortable with it, and that's all I

can say. It only draws more attention to it when you make that kind of legal

fuss.

There you have it, John. May the fierce I mean force be with you.

Dear John,

It's not up to us to dictate that you should finally come out. I'm sure the fear and anxiety must be tremendous. Not just from the public, but perhaps from your daughter as well. We all cried with you when Jett died because we knew you loved him so much. We love you too, John.

Whatever you decide to do with your life is your choice. I just wish you would finally see the light and leave "you know what" behind.

http://gawker.com/5711598/carrie-fisher-te...lta-its-ok-to...

Actress Carrie Fisher was asked about her old friend John Travolta in a recent

interview. The former Princess Leia tells the Advocate that she thinks the male

spa frequenter can come out of the closet now, because no one cares.

The gay mag asked Fisher what she thinks about the recent stories about

Travolta's less-than-straight sex life. Her response:

"Wow! I mean, my feeling about John has always been that we know [he's gay] and

we don't care. Look, I'm sorry that he's uncomfortable with it, and that's all I

can say. It only draws more attention to it when you make that kind of legal

fuss.

There you have it, John. May the fierce I mean force be with you.

I smell an "I was misquoted/taken out of context/talking about another John" retraction coming from Carrie Fisher in 3.... 2..... 1.....

Have you seen her recently? It's almost sad how her mental state has deteriorated. Or maybe it was the meds she is on, or not on. Anyway, she just says whatever she thinks.

Have you seen her recently? It's almost sad how her mental state has deteriorated. Or maybe it was the meds she is on, or not on. Anyway, she just says whatever she thinks.

That's a shame. I always thought she was pretty sharp--funny. It's too bad if she's going down the drain.