dixiedoodah

John Travolta

John Travolta Accused of Sexual Misconduct by Third Man, Actor's Lawyer Calls It "Another Ridiculous Claim"

Today 8:39 AM PDT by Peter Gicas

Eonline.com

And the hits just keep on comin'.

Yet another man has lobbed allegations of sexual harassment against John Travolta.

Fabian Zanzi, a cruise worker from Chile, claims the actor sexually propositioned him during a Royal Caribbean voyage in 2009.

"He said that he had something on his neck. I thought it was lint. When he got close to me, he took off his white robe and he was naked," Zanzi told the Chilean news show, Primo Plano. "He hugged me and asked me to give him a massage."

Zanzi also alleges that Travolta offered him $12,000 for sex, but he turned it down.

The accusations come in the wake of two unidentified masseurs who recently filed a sexual battery lawsuit against the Pulp Fiction star.

"This is just another ridiculous claim by someone hopping on the bandwagon to get his 15 minutes of fame with a story about something that supposedly happened over three years ago," Travolta's attorney, Marty Singer, tells E! News regarding Zanzi. "Significantly, we never heard of this guy before. The fact that we are only hearing about him now through tabloid gossip stories three years later speaks volumes."

Meanwhile, the first man suing Travolta has now admitted that he got the date of the alleged assault and sexual battery by the actor wrong, according to RadarOnline.com.

John Doe No. 1 initially claimed the incident with the actor occurred on Jan. 16 on the West Coast, but now states it happened at an earlier date.

The revelation comes after possible evidence recently emerged that may back the claims made by Singer that his client was actually on the East Coast on Jan. 16, including a photo of Travolta supposedly taken in New York City on that date as well as a restaurant receipt dated Jan. 16 from a meal Travolta is said to have had at a Chinese restaurant in the Big Apple.

Someone's house of cards is starting to fold.....

After that pic of him kissing another man while getting off a jet, how in the world does he think we are going to believe anything else except that he likes all the young dudes?

Edited by alpierce

After that pic of him kissing another man while getting off a jet, how in the world does he think we are going to believe anything else except that he likes all the young dudes?

there is a huge difference between "liking all the young dudes" and being accused of sexual assault.

I, for one, do believe that Travolta likes him some man sex. So what.

Do I believe that these guys, who conveniently file thier lawsuits anonymously, were assaulted such that they are entitled to miliions of dollars? Not until some concrete evidence is presented.

So far this is shaping up to be a "he said, he said, he did this, I didn't do that" type of a lawsuit. I am going to give Travolta the benefit of the doubt. I am going to hope that Travolta's being around too long and been too successful to risk being this stupid.

While I do agree there are those who are out for what they can get. I am not above thinking Travolta has a feeling of entitlement in this respect.

i can't believe it has been a week since any news on this sex scandal. usually brand new updates come out every three to five days when it is scandalous celebrity news.

i googled for the last john travolta article came out and this one came out today; it kind of relates to what i am saying!

http://www.eonline.com/news/john_travolta_...stay_out/319176

Why doesn't he just hire hookers who will happily do what he wants, even pretend to be masseurs who "give in" after a tussle? Or go to the bath houses that (how do I say this?) have other men who will play with him.

That these complainants are all men doesn't surprise me. Sadly, as a female, you get groped and patted and whatever and learn to dodge and weave and just leave when it starts to get gross. And if you need your job you keep quiet and accidentally step really hard on someone's foot. (yes I am passive aggressive but they back off when you do that) Did he prevent any of these guys from leaving? If I sued every man who was a creep to me, I'd be rolling in mink. Most of us would be.

On the other hand, is Travolta a predator? Does he like to force these guys to do his bidding? I have always defended his right to be gay (as if I could bestow that "right" to him but you know what I mean) but if it turns out he is a sexual bully, I'll be mad.

Maybe I was wrong; maybe Scientology isn't keeping him on a leash, maybe he uses them as his enforcers.

John, have I been wrong about you? Have you been a predator acting like a victim all this time? Or are you pushing the boundaries knowing it would come out :2cool: and you would finally be free to be who you are?

I was listening to someone on a talk show last week defend Travolta and they carried on about how the massage guys who were filing the claims are the real predators picking on the rich and famous. Personally, I've had enough of the rich and famous feeling they're entitled to do as they please whether it's driving drunk or beating people up or lying cheating and stealing. Enough with the Travoltas, the Charlie Sheens, the Lohans and the Mel Gibsons. I'm sick of their sense of entitlement.

As Gracenote said - why not just hire someone to service you already?! Because in Travolta's mind, he probably thinks they should be thrilled to be allowed to service him. His lawyers, his pr people and I would assume the Scientology crew are all hard at work and that's why we're not hearing about it any more.

John Travolta's Six Year Gay Affair With Pilot Revealed

Further revelations about star's personal life...

entertainmentwise.com

Further revelations about John Travolta’s homosexual past have been made public in the US, with allegations from his former secretary that he had a six-year relationship with pilot Doug Gotterba.

Joan Edwards, who worked for the ‘Grease’ star from 1978 to 1994 told the National Enquirer that not only was John definitely gay but that he had a sexual relationship with Doug. Travolta is currently facing two counts of sexual assault from male massage therapists who claim he made advances to both of them.

“I did everything for him, including taking care of his personal and professional schedules. Of course I knew he was gay. It never bothered me,” she revealed.

"That's how I met Doug. We both worked for John at the same time. Doug is a wonderful guy and we are still good friends. He told me that John was gay and they had a sexual relationship," she added.

The relationship with Travolta, who has denied all claims of assault and doubts over his sexuality was also confirmed by another former boyfriend of Gotterba’s Robert Britz who said he even saw a video made by the couple when they were together.

"Doug told me right at the beginning of our relationship that he'd had a homosexual relationship with John Travolta in the 1980s,“ he told the National Enquirer.

“Doug said John was constantly grabbing at his genital area, but he put up with John's sexual advances because working for him was 'lucrative.’”

He went on: "I personally saw about two minutes of Doug's home video showing John Travolta sitting at the end of a bed with his shirt off.

“There were plates of food in front of him. The video appeared to be shot in a hotel room. Doug made it clear that it was very lucrative for him to be what he called John's 'personal right hand man' and homosexual partner.”

Gotterba was supposedly less than complimentary about the actor and said he had a “hairy body”.

"After a few years, Doug grew apart from John sexually, and John's advances eventually started to repulse him.”

"The relationship ended shortly thereafter." he added.

The relationship reportedly took place before Travolta married Kelly Preston in 1991.

The couple are said to be separated following the revelations about the actor’s personal life, though his legal team deny all of the allegations.

Just caught the end of Grease on tv while I was pitting cherries & making a cobbler (my kitchen looks like a murder scene ;-) I am not a neat cook...) Travolta singing and dancing - never gets old. He was GOOD in that role!!!

• Like 1

He never denies it. He deflects, but never denies. I think that people far and wide are pretty convinced that this is true at this point, so why even bother. It's not as if it's going to hurt his career now, so why not just be open about it. The man in question was decades ago, and he apparently has newer relationships locked down on confidentiality agreements.

----------

John Travolta has spoken out about claims he was in a gay relationship with a former employee for the first time.

The married Hollywood star said that allegations that he was romantically involved with his ex-pilot Douglas Gotterba was 'all about money'.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/09/17/john-travolta-gay-claims-lawsuit_n_5833708.html?ncid=flipboard

John Travolta

The 60-year-old actor is currently involved in a pending lawsuit with Gotterba after it emerged he was planning to reveal details of his time working for the 'Pulp Fiction' star during the 80s.

Gotterba alleges he was in a sexual relationship with the star and made a case that he was not bound by a confidentiality agreement covering the time he worked at his aviation company.

When quizzed about it by The Daily Beast, Travolta said: "This is every celebrity's Achilles heel."

"It's just about people wanting money. That's all. It happens on many levels.

"Also, I don't care that much about it. Other people may attack it back more than I do, but I let all the media stuff go a long time ago because I can't control it.

"I think that's why it persists, to some degree."

When asked if he found it offensive, he replied: "I found it most offensive with the loss of my son. I felt like that was the lowest Id ever felt.

"Sex stuff is always going to be interesting to somebody, but you stay away from family.

"You really should. With that, I always felt like the media - not all of the media, but parts of it - went too low there."

Earlier this year the actor revealed he thought 'life was no longer interesting' after his 16-year-old son, Jett, died from a seizure during a family holiday in the Bahamas in 2009.

"The truth is, I didn't know if I was going to make it," he revealed. "It took a lot to get me better."