Freckles

Jonathan Rhys Meyers

"Irish Tudors star Jonathan Rhys Meyers is still struggling with alcoholism and will return to rehab for his addiction, People reports. His latest stint in rehab (he also went in 2007 and 2009) follows reports that the actor has been banned from United Airlines after he became disorderly at JFK Airport earlier this month."

"Irish Tudors star Jonathan Rhys Meyers is still struggling with alcoholism and will return to rehab for his addiction, People reports. His latest stint in rehab (he also went in 2007 and 2009) follows reports that the actor has been banned from United Airlines after he became disorderly at JFK Airport earlier this month."

too bad. he's a powerful actor. shame about being so screwed up.

http://tvline.com/2012/07/24/dracula-nbc-j...an-rhys-meyers/

Dracula on NBC.....Wonder if this means he has his shit together now? I think he's a sexy beast but veers toward scary if he's not on the straight & narrow.......(I'm still excited for him to play Freddie Mercury in a Queen biography but guess that won't happen :-(

I hope this means he is in recovery and it sticks. I like him and I'll watch some Dracula with him in it. :)

I hope this means he is in recovery and it sticks. I like him and I'll watch some Dracula with him in it. :)

Ditto. I'll watch too...loved him in The Tudors.

Ditto. I'll watch too...loved him in The Tudors.

I'm bumping this because I just got addicted to The Tudors on my Kindle Fire. He rocked that role, and I'd venture that you need to have some sort of screw loose to be able to play such a powerful Henry VIII.

I hope that new series is still happening, even though I'm a bit apprehensive that it's a network production versus cable. It's been too long since we've seen him acting in something. He was wonderful in The Tudors.

I hope that new series is still happening, even though I'm a bit apprehensive that it's a network production versus cable. It's been too long since we've seen him acting in something. He was wonderful in The Tudors.

Me too! The NBC site still says "coming soon".

Dracula

Finally watching the first Dracula episode - I've been recording it (up to 4 now, I think). I HATE his American accent. Damn. I want his Henry VIII accent!!! He's pretty sexy, even with the weird mustache. Early in the show so I don't know how I feel about it yet ;-)

I really do hate his American accent, and I'm having a hard time getting into the show, but I'm sticking with it for now because I love JRM.