Kath

British Royals

Well, you know the press has always said that the younger generations weren't ready and Queen Elizabeth II has a VERY strong sense of duty, so she probably felt they couldn't step back unless they had to.....

Today Show this morning - trying to talk up Pippa's wedding tomorrow but really talking more about the possibility of Harry proposing to Meghan. Tee hee :-)

Today Show this morning - trying to talk up Pippa's wedding tomorrow but really talking more about the possibility of Harry proposing to Meghan. Tee hee :-)

Imagine if Harry did it at Pippa's wedding - it would be the ultimate revenge.

"You thought that you could upstage my brother, the future king, at his wedding with your arse in that bridesmaid's frock? Well, watch this...."

• Like 2

I was talking to Mr Doodah about her last week. We both agreed she seems like the biggest bridezilla ever. Trying desperately to rate as much press as her sister.

ETA I just read the article above. A $650,000 wedding. That is obscene. I'm sure the royal wedding cost more than that but it brought in a lot of tourist and tax dollars. This is just Pippa being a diva.

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Like 1

I love how the article talked about how Pippa had been saying she wanted a small intimate wedding, and now this.....

I fell in to a rabbit hole and found an article that called Kate and Pippa the Wisteria Sisters - highly decorative, terribly fragrant and with a ferocious ability to climb.

I wish I had saved that link.

• Like 3

Lol, who cares about this trick anyway? She is nothing more than a relative of a famous person and she will never be more famous than her sister is.

Charlotte looks so much like Queen Elizabeth. I think George looks like a mix of Kate and young William. I love the picture of Charlotte throwing a tantrum. It's nice to know the super wealthy aren't immune to the terrible twos. Kate's dress would be nice on someone a few decades older than she is but it was much too matronly for her. I don't mind Pippa's dress. Not my favorite but it's not hideous. I think she overdid it at the gym. Her arms were a little too thin and toned.

Edited by witchkitten
  • Like 1

Kate must be the best sister in the world to wear such an ugly matronly dress so as not to outshine her sister on her wedding day.

• Like 2

Kate must be the best sister in the world to wear such an ugly matronly dress so as not to outshine her sister on her wedding day.

Yeah, that's definitely what I thought the reason for the dress was! I mean, I don't find Kate's style to be very interesting - but at least she usually goes for figure flattering ;-) I wonder if she offered or if Pippa was a total Bridezilla and demanded it?

I found some of the photos of Kate smiling while corralling the kids to be quite adorable ;-)

• Like 1

pippa-wedding-22may17-05.jpg

This is one I like - it was reported this is when Kate first saw Pippa arriving at the church. I do think that's sweet.

(and - while I still don't like that dress - I appreciate that she can bend over as she is taking care of the kids and not be flashing anything. That takes talent!!!)

• Like 2

Yeah, that's definitely what I thought the reason for the dress was! I mean, I don't find Kate's style to be very interesting - but at least she usually goes for figure flattering ;-) I wonder if she offered or if Pippa was a total Bridezilla and demanded it?

I found some of the photos of Kate smiling while corralling the kids to be quite adorable ;-)

I think part of the problem with the dress is the color -- but that looks like that was theme if you look at the sashes --

Did anybody get pics of Meghan?

So far, the only photo of Meghan is said to be a fuzzy photo of her in the passenger seat driving to the evening reception with Harry.

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2017/07/blind-items-revealed-5-766.html

July 7, 2017

Something is going on. This B list mostly television actress from a very hit long running cable show used to tell a few friends all the details about her relationship with this foreign born A++ list celebrity. Now, she always changes the subject.

Meghan Markle/Prince Harry

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2017/07/blind-items-revealed-5-766.html

July 7, 2017

Something is going on. This B list mostly television actress from a very hit long running cable show used to tell a few friends all the details about her relationship with this foreign born A++ list celebrity. Now, she always changes the subject.

Meghan Markle/Prince Harry

Ahh, Fakey. Doesn't mean something's going on. Just means she wised up. Loose lips sink ships, and all that. Jeeze.

• Like 1

Though Lainey honestly thinks an engagement could be announced this fall....Markle no longer needs a security pass at Kensington Palace ;-)

Though Lainey honestly thinks an engagement could be announced this fall....Markle no longer needs a security pass at Kensington Palace ;-)

I do agree with Lainey - I just refuse to give credence to anything Fakey says lol

:kung-fu-panda:

• Like 1

Kate-middleton-princess-diana-death-memo

Gotta say - I wondered when I saw her in this dress at the Princess Diana memorial last week, but didn't want to say anything because, hello, she's skinny as all get out and maybe she actually ate a carb that day, who knows.....