Kath

British Royals

OMG WHAT KIND OF CUPS DID THEY USE FOR BEER PONG??? I MUST KNOW

I mean, did the have like red solo cups or is there some royal version of a party cup????? WHAT DID THEY USE FOR BEER PONG?????

• Like 1

OMG WHAT KIND OF CUPS DID THEY USE FOR BEER PONG??? I MUST KNOW

I mean, did the have like red solo cups or is there some royal version of a party cup????? WHAT DID THEY USE FOR BEER PONG?????

I assume Waterford of course :D :P

• Like 3

Page Six said everyone had to give their phones to be held so no photos/video. But stories are leaking, so maybe we'll find out. Apparently Serena Williams was masterful ;-)

[also, I love that Serena wore sneakers under her gorgeous ballgown for the evening reception! Remember how badly Cybill Shepherd got dragged for doing that at the Oscars years back?]

• Like 1

I saw on one of the news stations that they were giving out slippers to the attendees when they arrived at the after party. Lots of thankful women I'm sure!

• Like 1

Someone (wife of a Suits actor?) posted a photo of her slippers. Assuming she did it after the party when she had her phone back....

Someone (wife of a Suits actor?) posted a photo of her slippers. Assuming she did it after the party when she had her phone back....

I saw video, I think she video it on her way in before they took the phones?? But maybe not.

• Like 1

Wasn't gonna watch the lifetime movie, bit I got totally sucked in!!!!

It's a train wreck you can't stop watching :D

• Like 1

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/14 **#6**
I can't ever remember this organization really pushing its members via planted news stories to get someone nominated. It just doesn't happen. Ever. They just really want to take advantage of the publicity this B+ list actress would generate if nominated. If she isn't nominated, they want to give her a honorary award. It really makes them look ridiculous. She is a B+ list actress for a reason.

Meghan Markle Becomes the First Royal to Be Submitted for Emmys Consideration

Could the Duchess of Sussex get nominated for her role in 'Suits?'

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a21345724/meghan-markle-emmy-nomination-consideration-suits/

TMZ

Thomas Markle thinks the Royal Family is putting him in the "penalty box" after his "Good Morning Britain" interview a week ago, especially since President Trump is getting to meet Her Majesty before him.

Thomas tells TMZ, he hasn't spoken with anyone from the palace since last week's interview. Not even his daughter, Meghan ... who, of course, has been busy with royal stuff.

Markle thinks he's getting the cold shoulder, and tells TMZ ... “If the Queen is willing to meet our arrogant, ignorant, and insensitive president she has no excuse not to meet me, I’m nowhere near as bad.” Trump's scheduled to meet Elizabeth in the U.K. next month.

Despite the perceived diss ... Thomas says he still has every intention of crossing the pond to see Meghan, and finally meet Harry. As for QE2 ... fingers crossed!

Good grief, her family just won't shut up will they?? They are as annoying as the Kardashians are to me now, didn't think anyone would ever get that ranking from me!!

• Like 1

TMZ

Thomas Markle thinks the Royal Family is putting him in the "penalty box" after his "Good Morning Britain" interview a week ago, especially since President Trump is getting to meet Her Majesty before him.

Thomas tells TMZ, he hasn't spoken with anyone from the palace since last week's interview. Not even his daughter, Meghan ... who, of course, has been busy with royal stuff.

Markle thinks he's getting the cold shoulder, and tells TMZ ... “If the Queen is willing to meet our arrogant, ignorant, and insensitive president she has no excuse not to meet me, I’m nowhere near as bad.” Trump's scheduled to meet Elizabeth in the U.K. next month.

Despite the perceived diss ... Thomas says he still has every intention of crossing the pond to see Meghan, and finally meet Harry. As for QE2 ... fingers crossed!

Good grief, her family just won't shut up will they?? They are as annoying as the Kardashians are to me now, didn't think anyone would ever get that ranking from me!!

Memo to Thomas Markle:

(1) The Queen is kind of obligated to meet another head of state -- regardless of whether or not she personally loathes him;

(2) She is not obligated in any way whatsoever to meet you.

(3) Keep the interviews up and chances are you will never meet her;

(4) Put a muzzle on your wife who took potshots at Meghan's mom after the wedding;

(5) Did you cash the check from TMZ?

• Like 3

Meghan Markles family is awful on her fathers side. The only positive thing I can say about him is that he doesnt like Trump. I hope hes lying about Harry liking him, although I wouldnt be surprised. I kind of assumed most of the royal family is politically conservative. I just hate to hear about anyone liking Trump. Ugh.

On 5/17/2018 at 7:59 PM, dixiedoodah said:

But more importantly, my nightly news said the rumor is Eugenie is pregnant. Any thoughts on how much she hates her family if she really is and now cant get married until October?

Guessing she's not actually pregnant? This is from the Staubenzee wedding last weekend.....

Meghan Markle's Port in the Family Storm: Inside Her Tight Bond With Mom Doria Ragland

https://www.eonline.com/news/959720/meghan-markle-s-port-in-the-family-storm-inside-her-tight-bond-with-mom-doria-ragland?cmpid=emn-081418-enewsletter-title-featured-1

Looks like they are trying to do some damage control.  If I'm sick of hearing her Dad and sister mouth off to the press, I can only imagine how she feels! :BangHead:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, princess said:

Looks like they are trying to do some damage control.  If I'm sick of hearing her Dad and sister mouth off to the press, I can only imagine how she feels! :BangHead:

Agreed. I am SO sick of that fucking man. And the twat half-sister. They are only embarrassing themselves, because I (and most everyone else) don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths. I couldn't imagine doing that to my own daughter. Shameless.

• Like 2

tom-cruise-sci.jpg

Her New Family

August 17, 2018 Blind Gossip

EXCLUSIVE!

[Blind Gossip] Remember when we told you that this actress’ relatives were not going to hush up until they received the payday they were after?

Well, a relative of hers just did another interview. And this one is a doozy!

Her “new family” is going to pitch a royal fit when they hear what he calls them. Ready?

He said, “They are just like Scientologists!” He says that they are a secretive cult that pulls down the shades and threatens anyone who tries to expose them for what they are.

He also called them a “Stepford Family,” a reference to The Stepford Wives, a 1970s horror film about robotic, brainwashed women.

We don’t know which publication is gong to run this – or which metaphor they are going to reference – but it will be published soon.

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better…

Similar: Hush Money Dilemma

Actress:

New Family:

[Optional] Is her new family more Scientology or more Stepford? Why?

I thought her dress was gorgeous and that tiara was the best! But the Gatsby reading? Nope, nuh-uh. That's up there with playing "I will always love you" as your first dance song - because you CLEARLY have not listened to the words, that is NOT a wedding song!!!!

• Like 2