Kath

British Royals

Prince William and Duchess Kate Officially Delete Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan From Royal Charity Name

More rumors they are looking to buy a house in Los Angeles:

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Are Still Considering Moving To L.A., Even After This Gift From Prince Charles

Perry Carpenter |

September 4, 2019

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-are-still-considering-moving-to-l-a-even-after-this-gift-from-prince-charles.html/

The article says Hertfordshire is near the border between England and Wales, which is not how I would describe it at all, unless they’re talking about a different Hertfordshire (not the county featured in Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice). 

1 hour ago, Wordsworth said:

Herefordshire is the county near the border, Hertfordshire is not :) just one letter difference! 

Thanks. I didn’t catch the letter difference. I’m only familiar with Hertfordshire and couldn’t figure out why the article said it was near the border. :)

48 minutes ago, witchkitten said:

Thanks. I didn’t catch the letter difference. I’m only familiar with Hertfordshire and couldn’t figure out why the article said it was near the border. :)

I only know because my employer has a location in Hereford and I've visited a couple of times, so I knew roughly where it was...but I then had to google the other!

• Like 1

woman-holding-apple-pie.jpg

Homemade Controversy

October 9, 2019

[Blind Gossip] We’re here to serve up some homemade controversy!

The sudden flurry of legal activity around this actress and her husband seems poorly timed, doesn’t it?

After all, the events they are supposedly upset about happened over a year ago, and there was no outcry then.

In addition, the couple was just coming off a round of badly-need good publicity. Why create headlines that immediately took away from that? That is completely illogical.

Well, we might have the answer!

Yes, it was poorly timed, but their hand was forced. They needed a distraction to get ahead of the photos and video. They wanted to scare off the media so they would hesitate or decline to run the new story.

What are these photos and video?

It’s her. Allegedly, allegedly, allegedly. Sans clothing.

The photos show multiple occasions where a woman who looks like her has “her girls” out. Some look like they were taken by invasive paparazzi with a long lens. Others look more purposeful, as if they were taken by her or someone with her. Some have been published before. Some are new. If published, the photos would certainly create controversy.

The video is of a woman engaged in very explicit, consensual relations with a man. The woman strongly resembles her. However, much of the time her face is contorted in… umm… excitement. Thus, an exact match is challenging. We don’t recognize the man. It’s a homemade video, not a studio production. The camera was obviously set up by the couple and she faces the camera much of the time.

We honestly don’t know if it’s her. It looks like her… but it could be a doppelganger.

So, there you go. If you were wondering why their legal announcements were so out of the blue and so poorly timed, this might be the reason.

Risque selfies and homemade videos and legal action… they’re as American as apple pie!

Similar: Secret Video Of A Movie Star

Couple:

[Optional] What do you think is the real reason behind their legal actions?

I saw this on twitter and totally want to do this now. How can I drink a cocktail at lunch every day for a week and still be employed next week??

Writer eats like the Queen for a week ?

https://www.thekitchn.com/royal-family-food-queen-elizabeth-22942651?fbclid=IwAR1kvSizsyGiYrWNVFv-Kr0N3WMmQQBKdLMfaFXahLjZ7B44OxUOgGdiQ5M

I’m having trouble believing that the Queen really doesn’t eat garlic at all. The spinach would have been so much better with a bit of garlic! I wonder if the chefs at Buckingham Palace secretly sneak a bit of garlic into things and hope she doesn’t notice.

My Husband can not eat garlic. I grew up with an Italian father. It is the single hardest cooking issue we have, and I had a child with a life threatening dairy allergy. I love garlic. Love it. Love it. That diet would be so bland. But I’m seriously thinking about the breakfast and tea and Prosecco additions! That was a fun article.

• Haha 1

Dixie - my mom's husband can't eat onions or peppers (and he's not really great with a lot of real garlic, either - powder seems to be ok). It's really hard cooking for him! Fortunately I don't have to do it often, but as someone who uses garlic & onions daily, an adjustment for sure. I guess if you're used to it and you don't keep those things in your house.....I'm sure the first couple years were ROUGH for you!!!

• Like 1

Popbitch

>> Royal blush <<
You kiss the Queen with that mouth?

If you've ever heard the phonecall that Prince Charles had with Camilla Parker Bowles about being reincarnated as her tampon, you'll know he has a filthy mind – but we didn't know he had a mouth to match.

Prince Harry was supposed to do an event with Charles recently, but ended up pulling out at the last minute. This caused some unhelpful complications for the event staff but when an organiser complained about it, Charles suggested they cut the boy a bit of slack.

Why? Because, he said, Harry is a little "cunt-struck" right now.

FYI: It's not a one-off. Prince Charles is supposedly a big fan of the C-word.

:blink:

• Like 1

Also, yesterday I ordered the Angela Kelly book! It had been on my list since I heard about it (last summer? I went to put it on my reading list last week when I started seeing the interviews with her - but it was already there ;-)

• Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 12:56 AM, Hoyaheel said:

I've heard "cunt" is much more common to use in England than the US. I don't mind it when used by women.....

It is, but I wouldn’t say the most common usage is in the way Charles allegedly used it. It’s more used like a description, ie, “you’re a cunt”, which could be an affectionate statement or not depending on the context! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

More like "Oh, Wordy, you're such a cunt, bring me another glass of wine, I love you! ;-)"

Who knew you were out with me and my friends last night? You’re a sound cunt right enough. ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/07 **#6**
Just a few more days until the world gets to see where the should be in jail royal stands in relationship to his mother. Will he get the honor of standing next to her, or is she done with him and ready to feed him to the wolves in a more distant spot from her.

I *love* the way Lainey has been hammering on Andrew and how the british press are ignoring the Epstein issue for the most part. So tomorrow or Monday or whenever the Remembrance Day ceremonies are......guess we'll see!  Honestly, I can't see the Queen changing at this point - Andrew (and his daughters?) will be there, in the appropriate position, where he always is.....

• Like 3

I remember hearing that Andrew was always the Queen’s favorite. I don’t know where he usually stands but he was positioned where I would think he would be, fairly close to the Queen on the other side of Charles and Camilla.

ETA: He was standing/seated in the same place in 2018.

2019:

20807762-7668439-The_Queen_pictured_cent

2018:

_104261703_012b4cb1-48a3-41b4-bedc-023ad

Edited by witchkitten

Were Edward & Sophie there too? I see Anne behind Charles, so, chronologically (and, er, line of successionally....) it seems normal. Wonder why William and Harry stand on different sides? (I'm more interested in reading about the jewels than the protocol for standing on a balcony - I love following the monarchy but some of the rules get a little nittypicky to keep track of over time ;-)

Dude has aged in a year.   Planning and executing Epstein’s demise must have been exhausting!!! 

• Haha 1