Kath

British Royals

This is going to be interesting to watch - they have such a narrow path they will be able to walk - they're already criticized no matter what they do. Ugh. But I'm sure it will be lovely to be near her mother!

• Like 1

instagram-logo.png

We Are Exceptional People

March 30, 2020

[Blind Gossip] Let’s say you have an Instagram account.

Let’s say you are also fortunate enough to have a lot of followers.

What happens if you have to move to a new Instagram account? Will Instagram move your followers to your new account?

The answer is “No.”

We stopped doing that a couple of years ago. Now we tell users to simply put a note on their old account instructing followers to follow them at their new account.

This married celebrity couple is in exactly that situation right now. They need boost their social media numbers as fast as possible to start making money.

So they are not taking no for an answer!

We were contacted by their representative asking us to make an exception in their case. Their argument was that this was an exceptional couple in an exceptional circumstance and that it would be to Instagram’s benefit to do this.

We don’t know if Instagram will comply.

But my, my, my! Someone is certainly full of me me me exceptionalism!

Of course the couple will deny it.

In their new, “independent” lifestyle, they would never ask anyone else to fund them… or protect them… or make any kind of exception for them!

What? All three?

Never mind.

Similar: The Popularity Contest

Couple:

[Optional] Would you buy whatever they will be selling or promoting? Why or why not?

• Haha 1

Eh, I don’t think this is a big deal. They have a lot of followers and they’re being forced to change their name due to unusual circumstances. I don’t know why Instagram can’t just change the name instead of moving all of their followers over. Blind Gossip is super anti Meghan (and Harry by association). Honestly, this isn’t an issue where I would blame Instagram for giving celebrities preferential treatment, any celebrities, or anyone who has a certain number of followers (I guess they’re known as influencers). There are times when the preferential treatment does upset me (e.g. getting COVID-19 tests ahead of others) but this isn’t one of those times. 

• Like 3

The Second Baby

March 31, 2020

[Blind Gossip] She said that she will not get pregnant again until she settles into her new home.

That is not true.

In fact, she is already pregnant!

There’s something important you need to know, though.

Her famous husband is not the father!

You see, her husband had an unfortunate accident a few years ago that rendered him infertile.

He knew that he wanted to be a father, but he wanted a baby that was part of his bloodline.

He had to seek out a sperm donor within his own family.

The most logical choice was his brother.

However, that presented some quirky issues.

While he initially wanted to keep this private, it was a significant lineage issue that necessitated involving senior members of the family. A family meeting took place, and they unanimously decided that [another family member] would be a better choice.

The chosen family member was handsome, fertile, and had no health issues.

Sounds perfect.

Who was it?

His uncle.

Yes, the very same uncle who would later wind up in hot water.

So, how was the baby conceived?

No, the actress did not sleep with the uncle! Don’t be foolish. This was all done in a lab. The actress’ eggs were harvested and fertilized with the uncles’ sperm.

Despite the conspiracy theories, there was no surrogate involved. The actress carried and give birth to the first baby.

Furthermore, despite the turmoil that surrounded the uncle, he will be the biological father of the second baby as well.

They really had no choice. They want their children to be full siblings. 

The second baby will be announced next month. You’ve already met the first baby.

So, in case you were wondering why the family keeps the uncle so tightly within the family fold… and why the couple chose to move away from the family right after the uncle was exposed… and why the couple still has a home to come back to that is close to the rest of the family… wonder no more!

They are all permanently bound by blood and secrets.

Similar: Isle Combover And Liar

Actress:

Husband:

Uncle:

[Optional] Do you think the couple will go back to live near his family?

Every year they get me with these stupid-ass fake blinds. I guess that's because they post a lot of bullshit the rest of the year, too ?

• Like 4

Yeah, because who in their right mind would choose Andy over Edward???? [yeah, he was always my favorite of that generation :-)]

• Like 2

oscar-trophy-1.jpg

Get That Oscar Ready

April 8, 2020

[Blind Gossip] This actress is not about to let anyone or anything slow down her ambition!

While it looked like she had given up acting for a completely different life just a couple of years ago, she has suddenly and completely reversed course.

She is not only moving back to acting… but has set her sights at the very top of the profession!

She is determined to win an Oscar for Lead Actress. Not just get nominated. WIN.

This is the first time we’ve heard that. Given that she is in her late thirties and has never even had a leading role in any significant production, is this realistic?

Absolutely! She has always known that she is more talented than most actresses out there. The only reason she didn’t score bigger roles in the past was because there were significant racist barriers.

Now that she is more high profile, there are fewer barriers and she is going to go for it.

So she thinks she is talented enough to carry a film and win an Academy Award?

She has always had the TALENT. Now she finally has the OPPORTUNITY.  She just needs to find the right role and the right director.

My, my, my. Our actress certainly is confident!

What about her all of her other commitments (husband/children/charities)?

She is very smart and energetic and can do it all. And whatever she wants, her husband is happy to support her 100%.

Of course he is. The #2 role is one to which he is well accustomed.

Get that Oscar ready!

Similar: Will Lie For Oscar

Actress:

Husband:

[Optional] Do you think a return to acting was her plan all along? Please keep your comments civil.

It was v clever of her to keep that exceptional acting ability hidden until she raised her profile. She certainly had me fooled into thinking she had only middling talent well suited to an average drama show! 

(I know this is bitchy but it’s 1.30am and we’ve found out a family member has been taken to hospital, so let me have this please.) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Wordsworth said:

It was v clever of her to keep that exceptional acting ability hidden until she raised her profile. She certainly had me fooled into thinking she had only middling talent well suited to an average drama show! 

(I know this is bitchy but it’s 1.30am and we’ve found out a family member has been taken to hospital, so let me have this please.) 

I hope everything is ok. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wordsworth said:

Sorry to hear this, sending you and your family some good vibes.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wordsworth said:

I know this is bitchy but it’s 1.30am and we’ve found out a family member has been taken to hospital, so let me have this please.) 

Gallows humor often works for me. Sending good thoughts to your family, strength at this time!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dixiedoodah said:

I hope everything is ok. 

9 hours ago, princess said:

Sorry to hear this, sending you and your family some good vibes.

1 hour ago, Hoyaheel said:

Gallows humor often works for me. Sending good thoughts to your family, strength at this time!

Thanks all. Testing for Covid is happening but due to underlying conditions, a Do Not Resuscitate decision is unfortunately likely. 

but apologies -  I did not mean to derail the thread. :) 

• Like 2

Archewell website goes to ‘Gold Digger’ — not Meghan and Harry’s charity

https://pagesix.com/2020/04/08/harry-meghans-website-hit-by-trolls-redirecting-it-to-gold-digger/

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been targeted by trolls who are directing a website for their new Archewell charity to a video of Kanye West’s “Gold Digger.”

Fans who type in http://www.archewellfoundation.com are diverted to a YouTube video of Kanye West’s 2005 hit featuring Jamie Foxx.

:shocked:

• Haha 2