Kath

British Royals

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/13/sarah-ferguson-snapped-smiling-next-to-prince-philip-in-eugenies-wedding-photos/

This makes me laugh ?

People Magazine reported a guest saying of proud dad Andrew’s toast at the wedding, which poked fun at the groom: “The Duke told a story about their dog Jack [a Norfolk terrier]… One day, I think it was early in the relationship, he shouted, ‘Jack, get off the chair!’ And the dog didn’t move. But Jack did!”

I just saw pictures of her in Australia and I call BS on her being 12 weeks pregnant. First baby, fit and muscular mom,  no way she’s popped that much at 12 weeks. I’m going closer to 16-18 weeks. 

Edited by dixiedoodah

1 hour ago, dixiedoodah said:

I just saw pictures of her in Australia and I call BS on her being 12 weeks pregnant. First baby, fit and muscular mom,  no way she’s popped that much at 12 weeks. I’m going closer to 16-18 weeks. 

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.fil

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.fil

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 10/18 **#13**
It looks like the news is starting to spread that this alliterate former actress who is far more famous now than she ever would have been from acting had to use IVF to get pregnant. I told you from the very beginning that she had always told her exes she didn't even think she could get pregnant. Apparently with the help of science she could.

Honestly, who cares. Not our business and at her age, I kind of assumed...

saw her in a white dress today and no bump. Guess she had a big lunch or that blue dress was just horribly unflattering. I am realizing that as much as I was excited about Harry’s wedding, I’m struggling to care about these royal babies and weddings lately. Maybe over saturation, don’t know but I’ve suddenly lost my fascination.

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Like 1

I know I'd much rather discuss royal baby timelines than American politics.  So I'm happy to debate this topic :D

• Like 2

Yes, it's like watching The Crown and wondering why anyone would want to be a royal.  It's much better than listening to politics (can't escape that these days).

• Like 2

Agreed. I feel like a lot of that was simply living in a bubble and not being very aware, self or otherwise. It seems like he’s been really open to educating himself and growing. I think going to the military and getting away from his family for a while was so good for him. It seems like he really benefitted from being with a more diverse (in so many ways) group of people. I do think his mother would be really proud of him. 

• Like 1

Angles & undergarments apparently make a HUGE difference. I agree she's pretty big for 12 weeks, could be later in pregnancy or multiples, or she's just the type that has a belly pop? The FugGirls were commenting on her bodice not fitting properly around her larger breasts but I haven't really noticed that....

The dress yesterday & day before, you couldn't even tell she was pregnant....

She is looking a bit big for 12 weeks but she might just be someone who pops early. It has to do with body type. Maybe she has a short torso (some older photos of her on the red carpet make me think her torso is on the shorter side but it might have been her clothing choices). Maybe her abdominal muscles aren't that strong. Maybe she's apple shaped so now that she's gaining some weight with pregnancy it's mostly going to her mid-section. Maybe it is twins. Or maybe she lied and is further along than she says she is. 

To be fair, all that has been officially announced is "baby due in the Spring". The 12 weeks along has been a guess ["it has been reported" so I don't know how much to believe.] And honestly I don't really care. I do really think she looks VERY preggers in the blue dress and not so much in the other dresses, so that's all I was commenting on....

3 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

To be fair, all that has been officially announced is "baby due in the Spring". The 12 weeks along has been a guess ["it has been reported" so I don't know how much to believe.] And honestly I don't really care. I do really think she looks VERY preggers in the blue dress and not so much in the other dresses, so that's all I was commenting on....

My reply wasn’t specifically to you. I was just contributing possible reasons for her being bigger than expected to the general discussion. I know a bit too much about the reasons women carry differently because I researched them when looking up old wives tales for gender with both of mine before I knew what sex they were. Didn’t mean to sound argumentative. 

• Like 1

No,  I didn't think you were arguing with me. I personally didn't want to sound like I was criticizing a woman's body or reproductive issues, and that's why I was backtracking/writing annoyingly ? Commenting on the way a woman looks - even when intending to be complimentary! - is like quicksand!

• Like 2

She's not royal, but she is royal adjacent :D  How did I not know she had a baby?

New mother Pippa Middleton is chic in ANOTHER Kate Spade dress as she walks the dogs with her baby boy in tow a week after giving birth

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6306559/New-mother-Pippa-Middleton-chic-walks-dogs-baby-boy.html

1 hour ago, princess said:

She's not royal, but she is royal adjacent :D  How did I not know she had a baby?

It happened like 2 days after Eugenie's wedding, and everyone was focused on Harry & Meghan's trip.....[when I saw it, I couldn't believe she went to Eugenie's wedding!] 

Have to admit, I've been impressed with most of her fashion choices this tour.  I particularly like this one, because it looks like a princess would wear it :.

britains-prince-harry-and-his-wife-megha

• Like 1