Kath

British Royals

I think it's more telling that the 1st birth certificate was changed by someone else, NOT Meghan. So whatever she has on the certificate now is what she wants to use. And fakey, leave poor adele out of this mess - what has she done to deserve this???

Fakey is about to go Q*non batshit, isn't he?

• Like 1

Just saw the unveiling of the Diana statue at Kensington Palace. Not listening in (they interupted Today with Hoda & Jenna 😉 ) Funny difference between two - Will undid the rope and they both pulled the fabric off. Will ended up with the rope which he tossed on the ground (for the underlings to deal with, I'm sure) while Harry rolled up the fabric and looked for the proper place to put it (someone took it from him). That just screamed out at me the differences in people (I see those sorts of differences among friends and family too - some people are selfish and some people are helpers....)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dixiedoodah said:

Do I want him to Just. Stop. Talking? Yes

Will I read this book? Probably also yes. 

Totes.

• Like 1

I've been ok with all their other moves - kids books, Netflix & spotify deals, series on mental health - great. A memoir in your 30s? Nope, don't need it. A step too far 😉

Edited by Hoyaheel
  • Like 1

I won't bother to read the memoir. As with the Scobie book, all the most interesting/ controversial/ salty parts will be discussed in the media so why bother to read it in its entirety?

• Like 2

I agree, BUT - the Scobie book was fun fluff and I did enjoy it! It's gossip, really. A memoir about mental health & personal growth? I don't think will be frothy and fun - so that's my reason not to want to read it 😉 

• Like 1