Sign in to follow this  
MC

The Bachelorette - Ali Fedotowsky

So how much drama can ABC manufacture? I think we're about to find out.

Too bad. I think this concept would be fun to watch if REAL people (who met her qualifications exactly) were hired, instead of a handful that are real and two handsful that are there for the wrong reasons. Poor Ali. I hope somebody told her before she started!

Grown men acting like "women" just doesn't feel real, ABC. Buy a clue!

(I'm pulling for the guy from Cape Cod).

What a mess! I think this is an example of ABC going too far for ratings, and they took their eye off the goal. I think she'll end up chosing nobody. She had fallen hard for Frank. Too bad they wouldn't let him tell her that he still had feelings for an old girlfriend. For weeks they wouldn't let him tell her - and she fell harder for him as he pulled away. Typical mind manipulation! Then, he gets to break her heart. Lovely.

Let's see if ABC learns from their mistakes.

I agree with you MC.

I would think the producers would want success instead of heartbreak, to give legitimacy to the show. Only one couple has made it right (Trista and Ryan)?

I am hoping for Chris from Cape Cod, but of the two, Roberto has been the tried and true rose receiver. I think (hope) she is done.

I agree with you MC.

I would think the producers would want success instead of heartbreak, to give legitimacy to the show. Only one couple has made it right (Trista and Ryan)?

I am hoping for Chris from Cape Cod, but of the two, Roberto has been the tried and true rose receiver. I think (hope) she is done.

Well, Jason and Molly got married, but not until they had had more than their share of drama. You're right, success would garner more ratings than the crap they're leaning towards. I used to watch Amazing Race. Then they started casting men who were abusive, and crazy people. That ruined it for me. Why mess with a solid premise? They start messing around with these shows AFTER they get good ratings.

After all of the drama and BS, I have to say that this was the best finale they've ever had. Ali and Roberto truly seem happy. It appeared to be so genuine that my husband and I both got caught up in the moment. This is one couple I'm pulling for!