princess

Michael Jackson's Kids

Posted Image

Michael Jackson's Kids May Go to School for First Time This Fall

Credit: AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill, Pool

Monday – June 21, 2010 – 10:04am

US Weekly

School may soon be in session for Michael Jackson's kids.

Since the King of Pop died last June, Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson have been home schooled, as they were when their father was alive, reports the Associated Press.

Adam Streisand, the lawyer who represents Katherine Jackson, says a room has been set aside in a building at the ranch-style San Fernando Valley estate where they live and turned into a classroom where a tutor conducts classes.

That could all change in the fall, when Prince, 13, will leave go to private school.

"He is ready to branch out and have a more socialized experience," Streisand says, adding that the boy and his grandmother made the decision together.

Will sister Paris, 12, join him?

That remains to be seen.

But in a new interview in Britain's Daily Mail, Katherine Jackson suggests they all would go to school, including Blanket, 8.

"I'd say I'm a little less strict, but I've tried to follow the way Michael was raising them," she is quoted as saying.

THe little one always looks so pissed....

Posted Image

Eonline.com

In the year since their famous father's death, Michael Jackson's children have lifted their veils, literally.

We've seen glimpses of them at his all-star memorial service, the Grammys and on YouTube.

But who are they really?

They're Individuals: Eldest son Prince, 13, is, in the words of family, "very smart" and an aspiring filmmaker. Daughter Paris, 12, is "the strongest" of her siblings, and, as grandmother Katherine Jackson told London's MIrror, perhaps the child with the artistic temperment closest to that of her father. Baby brother Blanket is, well, the baby brother—uncle Jermaine Jackson reports the 8-year-old's a crafty water-gun-toting prankster. "As soon as you turn your back," he told London's Sun, "he shoots at you and you're left soaking wet."

They're Spreading Their Wings: While Katherine Jackson told the U.K. tab that the home-schooled Prince, Paris and Blanket "don't have any friends"—cousins apparently don't count—she added that was about to change as they were due to venture into real-world classrooms come September. (In a separate interview with the Associated Press, Katherine Jackson lawyer Adam Streisand noted only that Prince would be heading off to school.)

They're Into Video Games: Prince and Paris were spotted by Hollywood Life at last week's Electronic Entertainment Expo (aka, E3) in Los Angeles. The pair—and their squadron of bodyguards, natch—practically lived in the tent for game-maker THQ, a source told the site. The main objection of their affection: a sneak of the upcoming de Blob 2: The Underground.

They're Into Movies: If you caught Blanket's light-saber moves on YouTube, you already know this. If you remember Michael Jackson was a big film buff himself, you already guessed this. If you want to know what the siblings are said to have caught in the past year, then here are two titles: Ice Age 3 and, yes, their father's concert movie, This Is It.

They're Just Kids: A little more than a year ago, this would've been the most unlikely finding. How could Michael Jackson, who didn't have a childhood himself, who raised his brood sans their mothers, who hid them behind veils and hats, have produced three going-and-growing everyday children who watch movies, play video games and take karate lessons? The answer is he was more human than we gave him credit for being. And the solution is to not make the same mistake with his children. "The kids are happy," their godfather Mark Lester, the former child actor of Oliver! fame, recently told Today. "Things are settling down. That's good."

Is Michael Jackson's son suffering from the same skin condition as the King of Pop?

dailymail

By Sophie Forbes

Last updated at 12:09 AM on 1st July 2010

Michael Jackson always maintained he was blighted by a rare skin disease called vitiligo.

And it seems his eldest son, Prince Michael may be suffering from the same problem.

The 13-year-old revealed white patches under his arm while on a recent holiday to Hawaii with his siblings Paris, 12 and Prince Michael II, eight.

Posted Image

While there is the possibility it was the result of sun exposure, it appeared more dramatic than peeling skin.

Vitiligo is a hereditary skin condition which discolours the face and body.

Jackson, who died last year at the age of 50, blamed the disease for the gradual lightening of his own skin over the years.

His claim was always met with some scepticism from critics, who accused him of intentionally bleaching his skin.

Posted Image

Now that Prince Michael is showing signs of similar symptoms, some are convinced it is evidence Jackson really WAS the teen's biological parent.

For years the paternity of Jackon's children has been under question because of the difference in skin tone.

But a family source is quoted as telling American tabloid The Globe: 'It proves once and for all that Michael is the father!'

Prince Michael and his sister Paris were born to Debbie Rowe, Michael's wife from 1996 to 1999.

Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, was born to an unknown surrogate after the divorce.

For some reason I am bothered by pictures of these children in thier swimsuits. Maybe they could have just a teeny bit of privacy? However, it is great to see them out without veils over their faces. That was freaking bizarre, and the writer who gushes about how normal the kids are and how great a dad MJ was must not remember the way they were raised. And they have no friends. :( And Blanket needs a real name different from his brother's name. But it seems like Katherine is really trying to do well and I think that she is.

I think the photos are kind of creepy, too. The veils were creepy, but so is invading the privacy of children.

Um, having said that, I have to admit that the boy does look like Michael in these photos.

I am so happy for them!

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Jackson's Kids Get Schooled

8/27/2010 12:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Two of Michael Jackson's kids have taken a big step -- leaving homeschool for one of the most exclusive private schools in the country.

TMZ has learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience." Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be homeschooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

Not much has been said about the Jackson stuff here but the more that comes out, the more I want to call bs on all of it. Miraval is often used as a cover for Sierra Tuscon rehab for people and you can have treatments from Sierra Tuscon done while staying at a Miraval even. I think they were checking her into rehabilitate and when the grandkids made a tussle the siblings stepped in and tried to get them to shut up. Say what you will but they are all about privacy and I wouldn't be shocked if the kids (meaning Janet, Jermaine, etc) were fine being seen as money hungry if they were trying to keep the rest quiet. I cant think of any other reason for a spa Rep to be present when Katherine and rebbie talked to the press and why she claims now that it was a surprise. They might not have even gotten to the rehab part and still been trying to give her the false "relaxation" illusion.

Agreed, something is very fishie. I like the rehab idea. And the fact that Papa Joe was living there with the kids while she was way.... Something very weird is going on over there...

Agreed, something is very fishie. I like the rehab idea. And the fact that Papa Joe was living there with the kids while she was way.... Something very weird is going on over there...

Joe was not living with the kids. Joe was staying at the Jackson home in Encino. Katherine and the kids live in Calabasas.

TMZ

Paris Jackson

Possible Suicide Attempt

Rushed to Hospital :(

Paris Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning, and sources tell us it was a suicide attempt.

Paris was taken out of her Calabasas family house on a stretcher at around 2 AM and taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

The 911 call came in at 1:27 AM. We're told the caller reported a possible overdose, although a source connected to the emergency response said there were multiple cuts on one of her wrists.

On Tuesday night ... Paris posted some cryptic tweets, including, "I wonder why tears are salty?" ... and "yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay."

We're told she's doing ok.

On May 19, Paris said, "Kurt Cobain is Jesus" during a video chat with someone ... and she posted the whole exchange on Vine.

UPDATES:

9:51 AM PST: A source closely connected to Paris tells TMZ ... she has "tried this [a possible suicide attempt] in the past" but "this was far more serious. It was not a cry for help."

10:14 AM PST: A source connected to the family tells TMZ ... Paris "threw a fit" last night after she was told she couldn't go to a Marilyn Manson concert. We're told she ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.

10:14 AM PST: Debbie Rowe's lawyer, Eric George, tells TMZ: "We appreciate everyone's thoughts for Paris at this time and their respect for the family's privacy."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2VMfuzEn5

Several guesses this is about Paris....

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/04 **#6**

Everyone thinks this C list celebrity with almost A list name recognition has reunited with someone from her past because of want. It is because of need. For the past year and a half she has been fighting off her uncle. The uncle would just take her out to go shopping, and then would kiss her and hug her at the end of the day. That progressed to taking her to lunch and holding her hand during it or taking her shopping for bras. They have gone to dinner and he even had her spend the night at a hotel room several times. In the past few months as she has matured, his advances have been getting stronger and stronger and she has no choice but to stay away.

:( Poor girl....

TMZ

Paris Jackson left a suicide note and then cut her arm with a meat cleaver ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with an intimate knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... Michael Jackson's daughter called a suicide hotline and the person on the other end was alarmed enough to call 911.

Our sources say in addition to cutting her right forearm, Paris had taken a large number of Motrin pills.

We're told once Paris was taken by stretcher to an ambulance and then transported to a nearby hospital, she was placed under a 5150 psychiatric hold for 72 hours.

She received "numerous stitches" for the cut.

As for the suicide note ... we do not know what she wrote.

TMZ broke the story ... officials first responded to Paris' home in Calabasas around 1:30 AM Wednesday morning.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2VNs5vceX

Several guesses this is about Paris....

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/04 **#6**

Everyone thinks this C list celebrity with almost A list name recognition has reunited with someone from her past because of want. It is because of need. For the past year and a half she has been fighting off her uncle. The uncle would just take her out to go shopping, and then would kiss her and hug her at the end of the day. That progressed to taking her to lunch and holding her hand during it or taking her shopping for bras. They have gone to dinner and he even had her spend the night at a hotel room several times. In the past few months as she has matured, his advances have been getting stronger and stronger and she has no choice but to stay away.

People.com

....A second source familiar with the situation echoed the cry for help sentiment and says, "Paris is very unhappy and alone. She's living in this place and there's security and uncles and all these hangers-on. And she's alone. That's one of the reasons she reached out to Debbie Rowe – she wants a family, she's missed her dad."

Full story here.

Paris Jackson Restricts Hospital Visits From Katherine Jackson, Debbie Rowe — But Lets Former Nanny Grace Rwaramba Visit, Says Report

Posted on Jun 12, 2013 @ 8:44AM | By radarstaff

Paris Jackson has denied visits from her grandmother Katherine and her biological mother Debbie Rowe in the wake of her suicide attempt last week, but has granted access to one familiar face tied in with the family history: her former nanny, Grace Rwaramba.

“The kids adore her,” a family friend told People, noting that “Grace and Debbie don’t get along,” which further complicates an already delicate situation.

Said the insider: “The whole situation is getting worse by the minute.”

In addition, Rowe is persona not grata with Paris’s older brother — and her biological son — Prince, who the magazine reports “wants nothing to do with Debbie, [as] he believes she abandoned them.”

Rwaramba spoke with RadarOnline.com exclusively last year, during the family’s well-publicized internal upheaval. After Paris had raised some eyebrows with her publicly forward reaction to the situation, Grace implored the public to “give [Paris] a chance to make and learn from her mistakes without demonizing her.

“She is a spirited, very expressive and dramatic young girl. The traits that made her the apple of her father’s eye are the same traits that she must learn to control as she matures into adulthood.

“Until then, please take her tweets with a grain of salt,” Grace said, adding that “no child should have 700,000 followers on Twitter or any other social media platform.”

If you, or anyone you know, is struggling with thoughts of suicide, please immediately seek help — you can speak with a skilled, trained counselor at a national Suicide Prevention Lifeline crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7 — call 1-800-273-TALK (8255).

Grace said, adding that “no child should have 700,000 followers on Twitter or any other social media platform.”

Totally agree. So what are the fucked up ADULTS in the situation doing to create boundaries for this MINOR?

I don't think you can blame the audience in this situation......

Grace said, adding that “no child should have 700,000 followers on Twitter or any other social media platform.”

Totally agree. So what are the fucked up ADULTS in the situation doing to create boundaries for this MINOR?

I don't think you can blame the audience in this situation......

I'm happy to see that someone who has normal parenting instincts is around these kids. SHE should get custody and move to another country with them until they are of age to be on their own.

They are probably already too spoiled for that. How do you come back from getting everything you want to realizing you need boundaries? There are alot of adults who have not mastered that trick.

Edited by alpierce

Dr. Conrad Murray

'I Held Michael's Penis Every Night'

11/24/2013 1:24 PM PST

Breaking News

TMZ

Dr. Conrad Murray says he and Michael Jackson were so tight, he would hold his penis for him.

In a bizarre, rambling interview with The Daily Mail, Murray says, "You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night."

Murray went on to say, "He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours."

And there's this mystery ... Murray says, "Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."

Murray also discloses some of the things TMZ revealed years ago -- that Murray believes Michael killed himself. Murray claims when he walked out of Michael's bedroom the day he died, "I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself. He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."

And, Murray suggests, MJ's kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn't one of them. Murray says, "Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe."

And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation.

And this bizarre comment. Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray's watch. He says MJ once looked at him and said, "You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable." Murray says MJ smiled and said, "I am clairvoyant."

:blink:

But of course. Isn't that all doctors do for their patients?

On a more serious note, I am kind of wondering if this a violation of attorney client confidentiality?

NYPICHPDPICT000006250547.jpg

At the Universal Music Group Grammys 2023 afterparty, Paris Jackson sported an olive green tracksuit and tiny lace-up crop top.

Wow, I actually had a moment I thought it was an old photo of Lisa Marie Presley.  Do we know who the bio Mom is to Paris Jackson??

She really does.i had the same reaction just skimming through this thread to get to the bottom. I thought it was Lisa Marie. I’m honestly not clear on the biological parentage of any of them. I don’t know if it was ever made clear. Not that it matters, but we are chitchatters afterall!