Sign in to follow this  
princess

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Are Engaged!

Posted Image

people.com

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Are Engaged!

By Eunice Oh

Monday June 21, 2010 01:25 PM EDT

It's (finally!) official – Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are engaged, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

The couple, who have been dating for almost three years, have dodged multiple engagement rumors throughout their relationship.

In November 2008, the model, 27, and British actor, 33, shot down a report in the Australian media that they were getting married. Six months later, the two kept fans guessing when Kerr was spotted with a sparkler on her left ring finger, though reps at the time had no comment.

When the two recently spent Thanksgiving together in Morocco, Bloom told reporters he and Kerr were "just enjoying our time together now" when asked if they were getting married anytime soon.

"He's a sweetheart and that's all I'm gonna say," Kerr, who has talked about settling down and starting a family in the future, told PEOPLE in February 2008.

"My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch," she told Page Six Magazine in 2008. "When this is all over, that's where I'll be. I've always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen."

The engagement news was first reported by Entertainment Tonight.

So... is he gay?

;)

I prefer to think of it as finally growing more than 3 whiskers on his beard.

Edited to correct the inevitable typo spotted hours after the fact....

Edited by Maxiemom

Posted Image

Miranda Kerr: Yes, I'm Pregnant! :jawdrop:

By Eunice Oh

Thursday August 19, 2010 05:30 PM EDT

people.com

Make room for another Victoria's Secret supermodel mommy.

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are expecting their first child together, the Australian model tells the Spanish edition of Vogue in its September issue.

"Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," says Kerr, 27, confirming much buzz about a possible baby after the couple announced their engagement in June, then quietly wed in July.

It hasn't exactly been easy to keep the good news under wraps. "I remember on one occasion in the early days [of my pregnancy] when it was still too soon to say anything, and I had a dreadful time at one job," she says, recalling morning sickness during the first trimester.

Settling down and starting a family has always been on the agenda for Kerr.

"My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch," she told Page Six Magazine in 2008. "When this is all over, that's where I'll be. I've always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen."

Miranda Kerr is engaged to SnapChat founder and billionaire Evan Spiegel.

And I'm sure it's real love. :rolleyes:

• Like 1