princess

Why won't they STFU?

Pshaw, even we lowly non-celebs know if you have big boobs you look at Freya suits :-) Or Bravissimo. Geez. It's not that difficult. They come sized like bras. Separates so you can pick the right size, top & bottom (because that is a problem....)

Good call on putting this in the STFU category! :rolleyes:

Christina Hendricks Can't Find a Bathing Suit for Her Curves

By Tracey Harrington McCoy

Christina Hendricks is known for her curvy figure as much as her breakthrough role as Joan Holloway on AMC's hit show 'Mad Men'--but it turns out, her curves can make shopping a bit difficult.

"It's really hard to find a bathing suit if you have breasts," she told Lucky Magazine [via UsMagazine.com.] "You either get smooshed down or there's no support. My husband and I have sketched out designs."

But when it comes to clothing, Hendricks knows exactly what works for her. "I have to be careful about my proportions and keep it simple," the 36-year-old actress revealed. "What works for me is structure and something that shows my waist."

For red-carpet events, the redhead also knows who to call. "[i love] Vivienne Westwood for drama, L'Wren Scott for her perfect tailoring and body consciousness and Zac Posen for whimsy," Hendricks said. But bottom line: "I try to remain calm and remind myself that this is a fun, lovely event."

What? Like a two piece - that could be made of different sized tops and bottoms for different sized tops and bottoms? Gee, why didn't anyone think of that before?

Never, ever, ever, ever, in a million years would I ever think to be bored with a woman talking about her curves...but then along came Christina Hendricks....

Never, ever, ever, ever, in a million years would I ever think to be bored with a woman talking about her curves...but then along came Christina Hendricks....

Do you think you'd feel differently if she were standing in front of you talking about them? lol

Do you think you'd feel differently if she were standing in front of you talking about them? lol

Especially if she was wearing the bathing suit at the time. :4biggrin:

I think she is beautiful. I think she's a pretty good actress (I stopped watching Mad Men after the first two seasons, but recently watched her on Firefly, and she was on an episode of Body of Proof with her husband) But she dresses for SHIT on the red carpet. Other women with big boobs manage to find dresses where their boobs are not trying to strangle them. Really. Even Oprah looks gorgeous when she goes all out on the red carpet. It can be done. Especially when you have money to buy what you want AND HAVE IT TAILORED.

It's nice for curvy girls to have role models in Hollywood, as there are precious few left with curves. But when she dresses up - it's not even worth it. It's so sad. So I'm with Bobby - I'm sick of her talking about her body. Surely she must have some other outside interests to share with the world??

Especially if she was wearing the bathing suit at the time. :4biggrin:

Nope. I'm a dude...so that means I'm not into chatty cathy's. No matter how curvy they are. ^_^

I think she is beautiful. I think she's a pretty good actress (I stopped watching Mad Men after the first two seasons, but recently watched her on Firefly, and she was on an episode of Body of Proof with her husband) But she dresses for SHIT on the red carpet. Other women with big boobs manage to find dresses where their boobs are not trying to strangle them. Really. Even Oprah looks gorgeous when she goes all out on the red carpet. It can be done. Especially when you have money to buy what you want AND HAVE IT TAILORED.

It's nice for curvy girls to have role models in Hollywood, as there are precious few left with curves. But when she dresses up - it's not even worth it. It's so sad. So I'm with Bobby - I'm sick of her talking about her body. Surely she must have some other outside interests to share with the world??

Totally agree. She also seems like she has zero personality...like she is a robot or something, at least when she is being interviewed. Weird...she's built like the women most of us regular dudes are into...but something's amiss.

Corey Feldman: Pedophilia is Biggest Problem in Hollywood. USMagazine, Thursday, August 11, 2011, 3:02pm (PDT)

Corey Feldman experienced the highs and lows of being famous and underage. In an interview with ABC's "Nightline" that aired Wednesday, the 40-year-old former child star said that pedophiles were "like vultures" in the entertainment industry.

"The number one problem in Hollywood was, is and always will be pedophilia," he said. "It's all done under the radar ... But it's the big secret."

The "Lost Boys" actor said he was "literally surrounded" by pedophiles at the age of 14, but didn't realize "until I was much older what they were and what they wanted."

Feldman blamed his friend Corey Haim's death at age 38 in 2010 on the abuse suffered at the hands of one particular "Hollywood mogul" whom he refused to name. "There was a circle of older men that surrounded themselves around this group of kids," he said. "They all had either their own power or connections to great power in the entertainment industry."

Feldman said that Haim's substance addiction was also a "symptom" of the molestation he experienced earlier in life.

"There's a lot of good people in this industry, but there's also a lot of really, really sick, corrupt people in this industry," Feldman said. "There are people… who have gotten away with [pedophilia] for so long that they feel that they're above the law. And that's gotta change. That's gotta stop."

I am going to hell for this, but I am tired of the sexual abuse claims. It is the excuse du jour. And I hate it for those who are really scarred by this terrible behavior. Am I the only one who rolls my eyes when I hear of this?

One way ticket please....

Corey Feldman: Pedophilia is Biggest Problem in Hollywood. USMagazine, Thursday, August 11, 2011, 3:02pm (PDT)

Corey Feldman experienced the highs and lows of being famous and underage. In an interview with ABC's "Nightline" that aired Wednesday, the 40-year-old former child star said that pedophiles were "like vultures" in the entertainment industry.

"The number one problem in Hollywood was, is and always will be pedophilia," he said. "It's all done under the radar ... But it's the big secret."

The "Lost Boys" actor said he was "literally surrounded" by pedophiles at the age of 14, but didn't realize "until I was much older what they were and what they wanted."

Feldman blamed his friend Corey Haim's death at age 38 in 2010 on the abuse suffered at the hands of one particular "Hollywood mogul" whom he refused to name. "There was a circle of older men that surrounded themselves around this group of kids," he said. "They all had either their own power or connections to great power in the entertainment industry."

Feldman said that Haim's substance addiction was also a "symptom" of the molestation he experienced earlier in life.

"There's a lot of good people in this industry, but there's also a lot of really, really sick, corrupt people in this industry," Feldman said. "There are people… who have gotten away with [pedophilia] for so long that they feel that they're above the law. And that's gotta change. That's gotta stop."

I am going to hell for this, but I am tired of the sexual abuse claims. It is the excuse du jour. And I hate it for those who are really scarred by this terrible behavior. Am I the only one who rolls my eyes when I hear of this?

Except I absolutely believe him. I also think it explains Lohan and that parents wanting a piece of that fame and fortune are involved, too.

Maybe it is time to start naming the molesters?

He said he was 14. I have no doubt he was having sex at this age with every girl that came his way. Probably some if not most were adults. So are they "pedophiles"? The casting couch persona is infamous. You think Elizabeth Taylor, Natalie Wood and Debbie Reynolds didn't have to put up with that either?

Is it just more shocking because it is adult males hitting on boys? I'm sure that Britney, Lindsay, Christina, Demi and all the others have had some encounter with someone who tried to take advantage of them, and not just sexually.

It is not just Hollywood. I am just tired of everytime a person becomes newsworthy because of some terrible thing they have done, it seems to all come back around to sexual abuse as a child (I'm looking at you Casey Anthony). I have no idea whether it is true or not. It just seems to have less credence than before.

There was a 2 year old raped in my area last week. This is what needs to take center stage. Not someone who is trying to excuse their adult behavior.

He said he was 14. I have no doubt he was having sex at this age with every girl that came his way. Probably some if not most were adults. So are they "pedophiles"? The casting couch persona is infamous. You think Elizabeth Taylor, Natalie Wood and Debbie Reynolds didn't have to put up with that either?

Is it just more shocking because it is adult males hitting on boys? I'm sure that Britney, Lindsay, Christina, Demi and all the others have had some encounter with someone who tried to take advantage of them, and not just sexually.

It is not just Hollywood. I am just tired of everytime a person becomes newsworthy because of some terrible thing they have done, it seems to all come back around to sexual abuse as a child (I'm looking at you Casey Anthony). I have no idea whether it is true or not. It just seems to have less credence than before.

There was a 2 year old raped in my area last week. This is what needs to take center stage. Not someone who is trying to excuse their adult behavior.

It's a long standing rumor that Natalie Wood was raped by a Hollywood icon.

I read in a biography written about her that she was sexually assaulted whilst a teenager by Kirk Douglas. It sounded as if this was not his first foray (or his last) in this behavior. Unforgivable. :(

um well, maybe we can get the kiddie rapers and the folks who are fcking 14 year olds too? Two teens of the same age having sex is one thing. an adult in power with a teen..? NOT acceptable.

Hahaha I disagree - Kanye must not STFU! His meltdown are epically entertaining!!!

That being said, I do think he's unstable and needs therapy. I feel like he's never been the same since his mom passed away.

So, I feel bad for him but he can keep mouthing off until he finds peace, which I do hope is sooner rather than later.

Makes you wish he would get an epic takedown. This is a guy who's clearly unstable though, so I think it would end poorly. Whatever your take on Swift, girl was on stage getting a Grammy when he crashed her so I think she was doing ok before he made her career. Have you read about his app? He's going to start putting out all of these vanity projects that will start to fail (I hope) and thus begins the decline. Kim's not with him because he's washed up...

Yeah it's only a matter of time before Kim moves on. The TMZ stories are already starting to lead up to her leaving him, and we all know Kris and Harvey are BFFs.

He is so talented (musically, not when it comes to fashion, but then again what I know about fashion could fit in the palm of my hand) but unfortunately his tantrums and meltdowns are overshadowing his artistry and if he doesn't take care, this behavior is all the public will remember about him.

i can't believe i am going to say this, but I almost feel sorry for Kim. Apparently his new song is about wanting to get it on with TSwizzle (thank Kevin and Bean for that nickname).

I was listening to radio this morning and some entertainment reporter indicated that "the Kardashians are worried about his mental health."

Reporter's response: "hello Pot, this is Kettle calling."

Edited by tyler

Makes you wish he would get an epic takedown. This is a guy who's clearly unstable though, so I think it would end poorly. Whatever your take on Swift, girl was on stage getting a Grammy when he crashed her so I think she was doing ok before he made her career. Have you read about his app? He's going to start putting out all of these vanity projects that will start to fail (I hope) and thus begins the decline. Kim's not with him because he's washed up...

To me, Kanye may have helped Taylor score more fans, but in order for him to know who to lash out at, she had to have a big enough fan base to begin with. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And she did and its all because of the way that she herself chooses to be. :) :) :)

I don't feel bad for Kim. Rob, Scott, Lamar, Kanye -- all of them are emotionally unstable and all used for ratings and publicity. Not to say they aren't loved by their respective kardashians, but there comes a time when you have put your family's well-being over fame. Maybe they'll learn that one day.

• Like 1