princess

Why won't they STFU?

I didn't really think about Kanye being unstable until I started seeing posts yesterdayish re: how he hasn't been "right" since his mother died. Think that's why he's agreed to live in Kris' house instead of moving into his own w/Kim & the kids?

I didn't really think about Kanye being unstable until I started seeing posts yesterdayish re: how he hasn't been "right" since his mother died. Think that's why he's agreed to live in Kris' house instead of moving into his own w/Kim & the kids?

No, I think that's because he doesn't care if he sees them that often. He also likes to spend a lot of time with his Italian designer friend. ALLEGEDLY.

• Like 1

Every person they get involved with ends up a disaster (or I guess maybe they are only attracted to those with disaster potential).

I get the feeling that they prey upon the weak, malleable and wealthy types. Reggie Bush (and to a lesser extent, Kris Humphries) dodged a major bullet.

• Like 1

I would almost argue Taylor Swift made him famous. He may have been will known in the hip hop community, but household fame, she has always had him.

When he interrupted her, people learned who he was.

He is not any more talented that scores of others out there. Arguably less talented than many.

• Like 2

http://pagesix.com/2016/09/29/how-kate-hudsons-daddy-issues-affect-her-dating-life/

OK, actually I think this is hysterical but I couldn't find a good thread for it ;-) Kate Hudson talks about dating on Howard Stern:

That flirtation can get her into trouble, Stern noted, because she can give men the wrong idea. “I’m actually quite prude,” she replied. “I’m very flirtatious and I enjoy it.”

Still, there’s one other issue Hudson may want to work on.

“I pick the wrong kinds of guys,” she said with a sigh, “but they’re so hot.”

Edited by Hoyaheel
  • Like 1

Charlie Sheen is the most recent person to go running his mouth. One of his newest Twitter messages is one that he wrote for the Lord to see and I guess that it was his response to the going forward of Carrie Fisher and her mom:

Dear God, please take Trump next.

To me, Charlie needs to learn how to zip it with his track record being the way that it is. How many times so far has he cheated death? To wish such a fate on another person in my opinion is only him digging his own hole deeper.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

Wow Holly, who would have thought? :) Welcome to my tribe. I have been dying to say that out loud since November 8, 2016.

Holly

Wow Holly, who would have thought? :) Welcome to my tribe. I have been dying to say that out loud since November 8, 2016.

The only thing stopping me from saying that out loud is the fact that Mike Pence scares me even more.

• Like 5

Holly

The only thing stopping me from saying that out loud is the fact that Mike Pence scares me even more.

I know -- I know -- heads you lose tails you lose -- classic no win situation. :(

• Like 1

I don't really wish death on anyone. Impeachment, disenfranchisement, bankruptcy? Sure!

death maybe not. incapacitating illness under consideration.

• Like 3

Holly

Those are Charlie Sheen's choice of words, not mine.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wouldn't be upset if Trump and Pence bit the dust or justices Alito and Thomas once we have a sane liberal president. The evil these people have inflicted or will inflict with their immense power means their deaths would make the world a better place. Would I wish death on them? I'm not sure, but I don't judge those who do either.

• Like 2