princess

Episodes staring Matt LeBlanc

pajiba.com

...Anyway, Matt LeBlanc is back, and he’s perfectly cast in what looks to be a fairly excellent idea for a sitcom. Showtime and BBC are partnering up for a show called “Episodes.” It’s about two British producers who decide to adapt their successful British sitcom for American television, only to see it get dumbed down for American audiences. Matt LeBlanc, appropriately, would play a fictional version of himself, as an actor in the dumbed-down version of the American show.

It’s meta-cool, although the idea is very similar to what Ricky Gervais did in “Extras,” without the American component, and like “Extras,” this will be a look behind the scenes of behind the scenes of a television show, and if it gets too cute with itself, the heads of American viewers — hoping just to see Joey eat a sandwich — may explode. That’s just kind of a bonus, though.

Six episodes have been ordered and set to debut on both BBC and Showtime in 2010.

Posted Image

Matt LeBlanc Admits to Dyeing His Prematurely Gray Hair Dark for ‘Friends’

people.com

Matt LeBlanc’s Joey Tribbiani may have been the picture of perennial boyishness on Friends, but it turns out that that his youthful demeanor belied his secretly graying hair. “I dyed my hair the whole time I was on Friends,” LeBlanc admitted this week after a TCA panel about his new Showtime series Episodes. He also explained his absence from television since the 2006 demise of his spinoff sitcom Joey, “So when Joey ended, I took a lot of time off. I just wanted to be a dad, be myself, hang out with my daughter.” For his new show, where he plays a fictionalized version of himself, the actor is putting his salt-and-pepper locks on display, so let the gray times roll!

I am kind of interested in this show, a TV version to Entourage's movie star version??

Episodes will premiere on Showtime on Monday, January 10, 2011 at 10:30 p.m.

I like it gray.... Guys do gray so much better than women <_<

I like it too. I like a lot of women with grey hair, but some - the shade isn't great. It really sucks to have to dye grey - something silvery or less ashy or whatever looks better with your complexion.

Have you seen any of the new Kristen McMenamy photos around? (not sure how old you are - she was big in the grunge 90s, she's a mother of 4 and age 45 now, back on runways and in Vogue) I love her really interesting look and think she's great as a model, but I think her shade of hair doesn't look great on her. I saw a photo today but can't find it now - thought it was on vogue.com or fashionista.com but no luck so far. I'll post if I find it.

I think we are about the same age. I saw her on MSN.com big article on her and her gray hair. I didn't look too closely, but I think it is more dishwater white if such a color would exist. :)

Posted Image

DList

I'm talking about the sexy rolled up something something that's between Matt LeBlanc's lips, but let's throw him in too since that silver fox creeping around his sides is doing good things for him. Here's Matt chupa-ing on a joint or a rollie in a friend's car in London late last night. Like I even have to state the obvious, but yes, I'd hit both Joey and that thing in his mouth.