princess

Tom Cruise & Katie Homes 5 Year Anniversary Nov 2011

Tom Cruise & Katie Homes 5 Year Anniversary Nov 2011  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know this should really go in the Scientology thread but I thought it was more appropriate here in light of Katie's stalking problem.

From Popbitch:

>> Paedo pap <<

Scientologists take no chances

A LA paparazzo tells of the time they

were assigned to do a job outside the

Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre.

They were sitting in their car, in

the busy street outside, when a girl

came out of the centre with a bunch

of leaflets in her hand. She walked

up and down the street putting a

leaflet on every windscreen. Finally

she got to the pap's car, slapped

one on his car and went back inside.

He jumped out and read the leaflet.

It was a photo of him, with a reference

to him being a paedophile.

In a panic he ran up the street,

ripping them off every car... only to

find that - except for the one on his

car - they were all completely blank.

He considered himself warned off.

Wow to the popbitch article :shocked:

From TMZ today, their source is reporting that they did NOT break up over religion, but "And, as for what Tom's people say the divorce is really about .... they won't say yet, but tell us it's coming. "

What do you think he's going to say is the reason??

Wow to the popbitch article :shocked:

From TMZ today, their source is reporting that they did NOT break up over religion, but "And, as for what Tom's people say the divorce is really about .... they won't say yet, but tell us it's coming. "

What do you think he's going to say is the reason??

Suri isn't his? Although that would pretty much mean he's washing his hands of her and I don't see him letting Suri go like that.

Suri isn't his? Although that would pretty much mean he's washing his hands of her and I don't see him letting Suri go like that.

I don't see him being that cruel to Suri or any of his kids with Nicole. I also can't see him saying one of them cheated either, at least not publically. As much as GMD is an ass, he does protect his kids....

Really good article about Scientology and the Cruise/Holmes divorce. Way too long to post, but well worth the read:

Katie Holmes 'Biggest Nightmare' in Scientology History, Say Experts

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tom-...entology-344687

(I don't know why, maybe I have too many blockers on my browser, but I can't get the link button to work. Grrrr.)

Edited to fix broken link.

Edited by lennyann

I think the line will be that she wants to work and thus they grew apart.

To me this is the most interesting part of the article.

"Katie could blow Scientology wide open," says Rathbun, who was in the church for 22 years before leaving in late 2004. Rathbun, who calls himself an "independent Scientologist" and writes a candid blog popular with former members, was Cruise’s auditor and handled Cruise’s divorce from Kidman.

"If Tom’s smart, he won’t fight her on anything, even custody. He should just try to settle his way out of it," says Rathbun. "She could press this sole-custody issue and litigate it, and that would be the biggest nightmare in the Church of Scientology’s history. It would be a circus they couldn’t survive."

This is the guy that knows Toms deepest darkest secrets and says he should shut up and agree to EVERYTHING rather than let her talk. He must have some serious secrets.

Edited by dixiedoodah

This is the guy that knows Toms deepest darkest secrets and says he should shut ap and agree to EVERYTHING rather than let her talk. He must have some serious secrets.

Fight it Tom, Fight it! Gossip mongerers (myself included) will absolutely positively love you foreveh!

I think the line will be that she wants to work and thus they grew apart.

To me this is the most ingesting part of the article.

"Katie could blow Scientology wide open," says Rathbun, who was in the church for 22 years before leaving in late 2004. Rathbun, who calls himself an "independent Scientologist" and writes a candid blog popular with former members, was Cruise’s auditor and handled Cruise’s divorce from Kidman.

"If Tom’s smart, he won’t fight her on anything, even custody. He should just try to settle his way out of it," says Rathbun. "She could press this sole-custody issue and litigate it, and that would be the biggest nightmare in the Church of Scientology’s history. It would be a circus they couldn’t survive."

This is the guy that knows Toms deepest darkest secrets and says he should shut ap and agree to EVERYTHING rather than let her talk. He must have some serious secrets.

i have a feeling that the "serious secrets"might not really be anything close to being incrediblly damaging to his character or career but perhaps is how he serious he perceives the secrets to be. especially, for example, regarding to gay rumors that have surrouned him constantly. it is something he feels to be very shameful, even if he really is a straight man with old bisexual/gay curiosities or tendencies.

and it is quite self-fish for me to say but i really do hope this blows the lid off of scientology and brings down with it crumbing down along with the high ranking members who have participated in and encouraged the threats, murders, intimidation and harrassing tatics against former members and non-members

Edited by Jerrica Benton

guys? non-disclosure agreements.

My bet? Nothing that spectacular will come out. Sure lots of headlines screaming things about behavior, scientology, the kid, religion and control. Lots of exclamation points. But actual factual data? zilch. All speculation and "people familiar with katie say [something incredibly vague and insubstantial]".

Just my call.

I guess the contract is up

nope. it wouldnt play out this way.

Actually - I think they had an exit strategy planned, and Katie said no to it :D It's clear he wants to paint the picture of "Poor me, my wife left me and I had no idea it was coming". Katie is clearly leaking info to TMZ to make Tom look bad. My guess is Katie does have serious dirt she can use indirectly (so not violate any confidentiality agreement) and Tom's team knows it. Which is why Tom's team is not going after TMZ, the sue happy guy he is. Even if she violates any confidentiality agreement, perhaps the dirt is so good that she doesn't care - it's worth the $$ she'd loose to let the world know what an ass he is. Hell has no fury like woman scorned and all that :D

I don't think being gay is a big enough "dirt" item. So it must be something to do with the Scio-freak cult... :3huh: I'm with most of you that think nothing will ever come to light, they'll work it out with their people and we'll never know, but a girl can dream......

Anyone think the Origins of Suri (to quote an old thread) have anything to do with it? He might have to let Katie have her way - otherwise, she could tell the world that Tom is not the father and demand a paternity test to prove it. While doing so wouldn't make Tom look bad, he'd definitely have to relinquish any hold he has over Suri. Then again, it might make him look as though he tried to bamboozle the public with this marriage, something he'd definitely try to avoid.

I've no doubt she has Scieno secrets, too - I just thought maybe Tom was worried about information re: Suri.

;) I never felt sorry for Katie because she knew what she was getting into with Tom.

I'm not sure she fully knew what she was getting in to. I'm not saying she was doe eyed innocent either, but I doubt she was 100% exposed to the complete inner workings of the CO$ from the outset.

The more likely scenario is that Katie had no idea what she was getting Suri in to with Tom.

a lot of people how scientology is and don't believe any of it due to how outlandish some of the inner workings sound. so i bet katie didn't believe anything she read about scientology or tom. she probably told herself she was smarter then most people and that all the stuff you hear about scientology wouldn't happen to her.

I was just reading one of the British papers and was surprised at how many people didn't know much about Scientology. They googled it and came back shocked at the xenu stuff. So Katie may not have known as much about it as we do.

I was over in the blind items and I wondered...does Katie have a BI that we know of?

Just took a look at Jerrica Benton's handy-dandy listing and here's what it said about Katie:

Katie Holmes does have a BI as of 6-3-10, 10-21-10

None of the BIs listed her as suspect though....

I guess the contract is up

nope. it wouldnt play out this way.

Actually - I think they had an exit strategy planned, and Katie said no to it :D It's clear he wants to paint the picture of "Poor me, my wife left me and I had no idea it was coming". Katie is clearly leaking info to TMZ to make Tom look bad. My guess is Katie does have serious dirt she can use indirectly (so not violate any confidentiality agreement) and Tom's team knows it. Which is why Tom's team is not going after TMZ, the sue happy guy he is. Even if she violates any confidentiality agreement, perhaps the dirt is so good that she doesn't care - it's worth the $$ she'd loose to let the world know what an ass he is. Hell has no fury like woman scorned and all that :D

I don't think being gay is a big enough "dirt" item. So it must be something to do with the Scio-freak cult... :3huh: I'm with most of you that think nothing will ever come to light, they'll work it out with their people and we'll never know, but a girl can dream......

anyone who gets vetted to be cruises wife, joins scientology, has handlers, knows they're getting into some deep shit. even if they dont know the details. so not too much sympathy for katie if she wasnt truly enamoured with him (in which case she's just foolish).

According to one site (forget where) they "in the pocket" thing she has on him is she found him in bed with beckham. But this all just sounds like stuff people will inevitably make up. Even if there is nothing scandlous, cruise, being the control freak he is about image more than anything (and he is about everything) will want it all to go away smoothly just like the last two times.

BTW that other site in april said this would go down over the summer but she'd get more $ is she stayed on til jan when reacher comes out.

Just took a look at Jerrica Benton's handy-dandy listing and here's what it said about Katie:

Katie Holmes does have a BI as of 6-3-10, 10-21-10

None of the BIs listed her as suspect though....

i now wonder how accurate any eliminations will be since ted is officially not answer any more mails :\

Less than two weeks after Katie Holmes filed for divorce, the actress and Tom Cruise have reached a settlement.

Holmes's attorney Jonathan Wolfe confirmed the deal in a statement to PEOPLE:

"The case has been settled and the agreement has been signed. We are thrilled for Katie and her family and are excited to watch as she embarks on the next chapter of her life.

"This result could not have been achieved without the hard work of my partner Gary Skoloff and our co-counsel Allan Mayefsky, Michael Mosberg and Larry Trachtenberg of Aronson Mayefsky and Sloan and Peter Walzer and Chris Melcher of Walzer & Melcher in California.

"We thank Tom's counsel for their professionalism and diligence that helped bring about this speedy resolution."

There was no immediate word on the details, but Holmes and Cruise said in a separate statement they focused on protecting daughter Suri, 6.

"We are committed to working together as parents to accomplish what is in our daughter Suri's best interests. We want to keep matters affecting our family private and express our respect for each other's commitment to each of our respective beliefs and support each other's roles as parents," says the statement from Holmes and Cruise's reps, Nanci Ryder and Amanda Lundberg respectively.

Sources close to both sides say that Cruise, 50, and Holmes, 33, were working on an arrangement in which Suri lives in New York with her mother and her father is given generous visitation rights.

Sources say Holmes's decision to file for divorce in June blindsided Cruise.

She and Suri recently moved into a new 3-bedroom apartment in New York City, where the pair have been spotted out while Cruise was at home in Los Angeles with his teenage kids, Connor, 17, and Bella, 19.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20610394,00.html

Geez, I'm just back from vacation and catching up on work emails and gossip - haven't even finished reading all of Lainey's posts on Cruise & Katie and they've already settled......