princess

Mel Gibson

Did Mel Gibson Drop Another Racist Bomb?

Thursday July 01, 2010 03:40 PM EDT

people.com

After admitting to "shame," apologizing and going into rehab, Mel Gibson had put behind him the bizarre tirade to police about Jews during his drunken-driving arrest four years ago.

But now comes Internet reports that the actor used the N-word and other derogatory phrases in a profanity-laced argument with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, who are now in the middle of a custody fight over their 8-month-old daughter.

And, according to RadarOnline, it's all on audiotape. TMZ.com, which broke the news of the 2006 tirade, says it has confirmed the latest alleged outburst and adds that Grigorieva also has "incendiary e-mails" from the actor.

Grigorieva's attorneys declined to discuss the reports, while Gibson's rep says, "I have no comment on, and furthermore no knowledge of, the credibility or authenticity of any alleged audio tapes."

EOnline.com

Think Mel Gibson's last rant was ugly? He may have topped himself.

In 2006, the actor famously unleashed an anti-Semitic tirade during his DUI arrest a few years ago. Now the Lethal Weapon star may be in even more trouble after allegedly being taped while using the N-word and spewing a lot of other horrible things.

"You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a f--king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of n---ers it will be your fault," Gibson is heard on tape, according to RadarOnline.

Gibson's rep declined to comment on the latest rant, which reportedly comes courtesy of a recording made by baby mama Oksana Grigorieva during an ugly argument at the height of the couple's breakup and custody fight.

If we were Mel's camp, we'd be keeping our mouths shut, too.

Per the website, the star also called Oksana a "whore" and a "c--t," among other unsavory put-downs.

"How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f--king nice," he is quoted at one point.

"I am going to come and burn the f--king house down...but you will blow me first," goes another quote.

The not-so-veiled threats are in addition to a slew of inflammatory emails the 54-year-old Gibson supposedly sent that the 40-year-old Russian musician has held on to, presumably for safe keeping in the event she needs them in a court of law.

The Oscar winner is locked in a nasty court battle with Grigorieva, the mother of his nine-month-old daughter, over financial and custody arrangements in the wake of their separation back in April. Oksana has reportedly taken out a restraining order against him after she claimed he got "extremely violent" and punched her twice in the face. Gibson's lawyer described this exchange as a "loud argument."

Gibson, as everyone remembers, made headlines for his notorious drunken outburst in which he yelled at Malibu's Finest after he was busted for driving under the influence in 2006, saying, "F--king Jews...Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

Gibson's reputation and career took a major hit, especially in the wake of allegations of anti-Semitism in his 2004 blockbuster The Passion of the Christ. But after keeping a low profile and issuing several public apologies, people in Hollywood seemed to forgive and forget.

But if this latest outburst is true, will they be able to forgive him again?

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b188579_re...l#ixzz0sTZlnCHa

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Mel Gibson Caught On Tape Admitting He Hit Oksana -- "You F**king Deserved It"

RadarOnline

Posted on Jul 07, 2010 @ 02:56PM

Mel Gibson is caught on tape admitting that he hit the mother of his love child, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

It’s another bombshell development, following our world exclusive when we revealed that Mel was taped spewing a vile, racist rant, telling Oksana Grigorieva, "You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."

Now, RadarOnline.com is revealing even more content from the tape and this time Mel admits to hitting Oksana twice in the face while she was holding their baby daughter Lucia.

POn tape, a teary Oksana is heard asking Mel, “What kind of a man is that who would hit a woman when she is holding a child in her hands, hitting her twice in the face?

“What kind of a man is that?” the Russian musician repeats.

The Braveheart star responds: “You know what — you f**cking deserved it.”

RadarOnline.com has heard the tape.

Mel’s sickening “you f**cking deserved it” admission sheds new light on the he-said, she-said battle that has been raging between Oksana and Mel for the past several weeks.

His legal team has insisted Mel did not hit Oksana and that they had only a loud argument. The disputed event apparently took place January 6 in his Malibu mansion.

But sources close to Oksana claimed she was left bloodied and bruised and had her two front teeth knocked out during the violent confrontation.

The emergence of this part of the tape is the latest and nastiest development in the couple's bitter legal battle.

It exploded after RadarOnline.com’s blockbuster revelation that Mel had launched a vile, profane rant — and it was all caught on tape.

"You look like a f**cking pig in heat," Mel spewed in the recording.

"If you get raped by a pack of n****rs, it will be your fault."

The NAACP, Jesse Jackson and others blasted Mel after our exclusive report.

Mel and Oksana have each filed court orders against each another in recent weeks.

Gibson also sought a court order, in a desperate bid to keep his ex from releasing a DVD which apparently includes the recording and photos of Oksana after the brawl.

Gibson’s camp has been on a hunt to find who released the tape.

His lawyers want to know if Oksana did it.

Grigorieva's lawyers "vehemently denied" she leaked the tapes and for the first time, RadarOnline.com can reveal Oksana did not release the recording to us.

But we’ve learned that she decided to record Mel after he made a series of death threats against her.

Mel told Oksana, "I am going to come and burn the f---ing house down.

"How dare you act like such a b---h when I have been so f---ing nice?"

Drunken Mel previously shocked the world with his anti-Semetic comments when busted for DUI.

"The Jews are responsible for all wars in the world," he ranted to police, in 2006.

He famously went to rehab after that incident but as yet, has not apologized or acknowledged wrongdoing in these latest hate-fuelled outbursts.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Mel Gibson Caught On Tape Admitting He Hit Oksana -- "You F**king Deserved It"

RadarOnline

Posted on Jul 07, 2010 @ 02:56PM

Mel Gibson is caught on tape admitting that he hit the mother of his love child, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

It’s another bombshell development, following our world exclusive when we revealed that Mel was taped spewing a vile, racist rant, telling Oksana Grigorieva, "You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."

Now, RadarOnline.com is revealing even more content from the tape and this time Mel admits to hitting Oksana twice in the face while she was holding their baby daughter Lucia.

POn tape, a teary Oksana is heard asking Mel, “What kind of a man is that who would hit a woman when she is holding a child in her hands, hitting her twice in the face?

“What kind of a man is that?” the Russian musician repeats.

The Braveheart star responds: “You know what — you f**cking deserved it.”

RadarOnline.com has heard the tape.

Mel’s sickening “you f**cking deserved it” admission sheds new light on the he-said, she-said battle that has been raging between Oksana and Mel for the past several weeks.

His legal team has insisted Mel did not hit Oksana and that they had only a loud argument. The disputed event apparently took place January 6 in his Malibu mansion.

But sources close to Oksana claimed she was left bloodied and bruised and had her two front teeth knocked out during the violent confrontation.

The emergence of this part of the tape is the latest and nastiest development in the couple's bitter legal battle.

It exploded after RadarOnline.com’s blockbuster revelation that Mel had launched a vile, profane rant — and it was all caught on tape.

"You look like a f**cking pig in heat," Mel spewed in the recording.

"If you get raped by a pack of n****rs, it will be your fault."

The NAACP, Jesse Jackson and others blasted Mel after our exclusive report.

Mel and Oksana have each filed court orders against each another in recent weeks.

Gibson also sought a court order, in a desperate bid to keep his ex from releasing a DVD which apparently includes the recording and photos of Oksana after the brawl.

Gibson’s camp has been on a hunt to find who released the tape.

His lawyers want to know if Oksana did it.

Grigorieva's lawyers "vehemently denied" she leaked the tapes and for the first time, RadarOnline.com can reveal Oksana did not release the recording to us.

But we’ve learned that she decided to record Mel after he made a series of death threats against her.

Mel told Oksana, "I am going to come and burn the f---ing house down.

"How dare you act like such a b---h when I have been so f---ing nice?"

Drunken Mel previously shocked the world with his anti-Semetic comments when busted for DUI.

"The Jews are responsible for all wars in the world," he ranted to police, in 2006.

He famously went to rehab after that incident but as yet, has not apologized or acknowledged wrongdoing in these latest hate-fuelled outbursts.

What a prince.

Eonline.com

The Answer Bitch

Vera Anderson/WireImage.com

So, Mel Gibson is up to two racist rants. What does this mean for his career?

—Paul R. via Facebook

In the days since we were treated to his latest screed—women and African-Americans are the new Jews, or haven't you heard?—we've learned three things:

(1) Gibson apparently likes to verbally abuse women (and perhaps worse); (2) if he's sorry about it, he isn't saying; and (3) nobody has dropped Gibson from his current slate of projects.

And, yes, he does really still have those...

Shooting has just wrapped on a prison picture that Gibson both wrote and starred in. How I Spent My Summer Vacation was shot in Brownsville, Texas, and in Mexico. It's a charming tale of a criminal who learns lessons from a kid on how to survive in jail, or something.

Now, does that mean that the film will still get its planned 2011 release date? Maybe not. But in the meantime, there's also the Jodie Foster comedy The Beaver; nobody can fire Gibson from that one, either, because, like Summer Vacation, it has already wrapped.

Gibson is also attached to three other projects slated for the next two years, and experts tell me that, while production or distribution may be delayed, don't be surprised if Gibson himself stays on board.

"He may be on green-light lists for studio films," muses casting director Bonnie Gillespie of Cricket Feet. "But I can't imagine that there is anyone at any studio or production company that is saying, 'Let's still do this Gibson project now.' They'll be thinking, 'Let's push it another year until things die down'."

And things certainly need to die down.

According to the researchers at Hall & Partners WebWord, Gibson is being hammered in the blogosphere. Last year at this time, about 27 percent of all blog mentions of Gibson were negative. Now, it's closer to 43 percent.

And as of right now, no casting director will touch him, Gillespie tells me. And that says a lot; usually there's at least some leeway, some cheap project or desperate production house that'll take anybody.

"Last time he did this, you thought, 'Oh, he was drunk, he lost his mind a little bit'," Gillespie explains. "People thought he learned his lesson, but that wasn't true. He's out of control, and he's going to be poison for a while."

Operative phrase there? "For a while."

Seriously. Like some bigoted cockroach obsessed with rape-wish fantasies, Gibson just seems to stick around, no matter what type of fallout he's created for himself.

(Originally published July 7, 2010, at 5:19 p.m. PT)

Mel Gibson Being Investigated for Domestic Violence

By Ken Lee

Thursday July 08, 2010 03:25 PM EDT

people.com

The drama between Mel Gibson and ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has now caught the eye of the police.

"An investigation of domestic violence was launched by [Los Angeles Sheriff's] Malibu/Lost Hills station detectives ... involving actor Mel Gibson and his former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva," read a statement released Thursday. "The detective in charge of the investigation is currently gathering information regarding the allegations. Due to the investigation being preliminary in nature, no other information is available at this time."

The statement refers to an incident between the couple occurring on Jan. 6, 2010.

Attorneys on both sides weren't immediately available for comment.

Gibson, 54, and Grigorieva, 40, have been locked in a bitter custody dispute over their 8-month-old daughter, Lucia. The Russian singer alleged in a restraining order filed June 25 that the actor punched her in the face "more than once" on that date in January, causing a broken tooth, knocking out a veneer and causing a concussion.

Sources close to Gibson have denied the allegation, claiming he merely was trying to stop Grigorieva from shaking Lucia "like a ragdoll."

Grigorieva also reportedly caught Gibson on tape spewing racist comments and hurling other expletives, but a rep for Gibson has denied any knowledge of the tapes and could not confirm their authenticity.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: Mel Gibson's Explosive Racist Rant -- Listen To It Here from Radar Online.

Something about that tape sounds off- it's like, one second he's screaming and then another second his voice is very even sounding, and even when he's yelling his voice sounds almost even. While I don't doubt Mel is this big of an a-hole, it just seems off. I wonder if it's been heavily edited or something to put together the most provocative parts.

Another day, another recording released. Anyone think his career will recover from this?? :3huh:

I think, above all, he is STUPID. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Oksana is a gold-digging opportunist. I imagine he finally figured that out and went off the deep end. I think they are both disgusting.

people.com

...A breathless, ballistic Mel Gibson allegedly threatens to burn down the house – but first demands to have sex with his then-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva – in a fourth recording that has hit the Web.

Like the three tapes that have preceded it, the three-minute conversation, streaming on RadarOnline, finds the actor-filmmaker, 54, outraged and explicit, screaming at Grigorieva, 40. "How dare you act like such a bitch when I'm being so f---ing nice," he reportedly says.

The two appear to be arguing about having sex, and Gibson, seemingly upset that Grigorieva fell asleep, screams, "I'll burn the g-----n house down," before graphically demanding oral sex. .....

I listened to one of the tapes and IMO he sounds like he is mentally ill. He seriously raves like a lunatic. Very scary. It really makes me wonder what his wife put up with for all of those years.

I think, above all, he is STUPID. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Oksana is a gold-digging opportunist. I imagine he finally figured that out and went off the deep end. I think they are both disgusting.

Amen to that.

I could care less what happens to the man. As for the woman involved, her voice is so clear and so calm on the tapes. Makes me wonder what she said right before the rants began. If there wasn't a baby involved, I'd say don't give her a dime. She knew exactly what she was getting into and exactly how to get out when she wanted. She's no better in my book.

I listened to one of the tapes and IMO he sounds like he is mentally ill. He seriously raves like a lunatic. Very scary. It really makes me wonder what his wife put up with for all of those years.

My thoughts exactly.

Amen to that.

Makes me wonder what she said right before the rants began. She knew exactly what she was getting into and exactly how to get out when she wanted. She's no better in my book.

They do deserve each other... sorta. I have no doubt she poked the bear :poke: right before pressing the record button, on the other hand what could she have possibly said that deserves getting hit (while holding the kid!) and coerced into unwilling blow jobs....

Amen to that.

Makes me wonder what she said right before the rants began. She knew exactly what she was getting into and exactly how to get out when she wanted. She's no better in my book.

They do deserve each other... sorta. I have no doubt she poked the bear :poke: right before pressing the record button, on the other hand what could she have possibly said that deserves getting hit (while holding the kid!) and coerced into unwilling blow jobs....

I'm not saying she deserved to be hit or raped or anything remotely close to it. But I'm also not seeing this as a Rhianna type victim situation. With the way these tapes were released and the way she is calm while talking to him on what sounds like a speaker phone, I'm calling the woman very calculating.

Last week, I was appalled by Mickey Rourke's comments on this. Now I'm thinking he might know the woman. I'm more then willing to crucify Gibson but I'm not ready to consider this woman a victim - yet.

My guess is he really was abusive and all that and she really was a bitch too. A little of both. I'm also guessing that after the first time he called her all crazy, she figured this was her ticket. She lawyered up immediately, got coached on what she should or shouldn't say and what she should try to get him to say. I'd guess she had a script primed and ready to go for the next time he called. Gold digger yes, but he says all the whacked out crap all on his own. He dug his own grave on this one. I'm not suprised that the ex wife has supported him either. I suspect that much of the last two years has more to do with substance abuse than anything else and that his prior behavior wasn't so strongly influenced and was much more reasonable.

NO ONE DESERVES TO BE HIT OR CALLED NAMES LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

Please stop with the gold digger and bitch comments. It doesn’t matter if she was having sex with his son in front of him, NO ONE deserves it.

Women are killed by men like him. Women stay with men like that because people make these comments. You are harming women. All women. This isn’t a joke and this isn’t funny. I would’ve left after the first time, but some people don’t. He is powerful and I would recorded him. I would have nanny-camed him. I would give it to friends to release if I was scared. Mel is still very powerful.

I knew a member of a family where they hid the abuse and were afraid to leave. He then attacked the mother, made her watch him kill their kids and then he killed himself. When she was in the hospital she told them what happened and then she killed herself.

In another family, I knew a girl whose step father was abusing her mother. When she was big enough, she tried to stop it. She pulled a knife on the step and actually cut him. The mother was so afraid she backed the step father and let her teenage daughter spend time in jail. The police finally believed the daughter and she was placed someplace else.

PLEASE, I beg you. No matter what she is like, you don’t treat people like this. Other women will be hurt and killed because they see what people think. Men use these the same words against them and women think no one will believe it.

Gossip is fun. This isn’t fun.

No one is saying she deserved to be hit, at least I'm not getting that.

I'd love to know what happened between her and Timothy Dalton. I'll bet there is quite a story there. I'm guessing he dodged a bullet, and money was involved.

well said, nosunlight. And how horrible for those families.

I truly hope he's blacklisted from Hollywood ... although considering those willing to work with Polanski, who knows <_<

I totally agree nosunlight. I really don't care that she may have "pushed his buttons." We all know people who push our buttons and that absolutely DOES NOT EVER JUSTIFY verbally abusing anyone!

You all can imagine that Gibson is the talk of the town. I actually think he isn't finished, career wise. He already has a couple of movies coming out soon...and he has his own production company that he can produce/direct his own movies, even in Australia. So he probably will move forward when substantial time has passed. I'm not defending him...it's the nature of this business...unfortunately.

With regards to the tape, violence, racial epithets, etc...I don't really have an opinion...except that this tape shouldn't be public knowledge. It should've been sent directly to the police (especially when it comes to alledged physical violence) and the girlfriend should've split whenever Mad Max put his hands on her. When something is made public...instead of going directly to the authorities, that arouses my suspicion. It's funny, but I surprised people who thought I would jump through the roof when all his stuff was made public. I guess I already knew he was crazy(from his arrest last time)...it's happened before, blah, blah, blah...he could be racist, sexist, violent...I can look at him and not be surprised.

The only thing I'm really surprised about is that he hasn't taken the substance abuse defense and checked himself into rehab already. :rolleyes:

ETA: I don't think anyone on this board is defending Mel or saying the girlfriend asked for it...it's that this whole situation is not a surprise. And someone is trying to expose it as opposed to taking it to the authorities...which is what I was trying to convey.

Edited by BobbyD