princess

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale

Posted Image

SPIN CYCLE

Whee! Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale cling to skeptical sons Kingston, 4, and Zuma, 23 months, while checking out the Mad Tea Party ride at Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., on Wednesday.

I didn"t even recognize her with the bangs. Kingston looks just like Dad!! Good for them -happy normal family.

i know there have rumors that gavin still cheats on gwen. On ONTD, a poster took a picture of gavin taking a picture with a female (maybe her friend?) while grabbing her butt.

Posted Image

i know it doesn't mean he's a cheater but still.

Couldn't that be Gwen in a wig? just looking at the profile. And who is to say that is him....

I get the idea it's not women he would cheat on her with.

I think 50% PR stunt, 50% way to stick it to their exes. I don't think either was a factor in the other's divorce. From what I've always heard, Gavin was never quite faithful to Gwen, and it sounds like both Miranda and Blake were running around on each other during their marriages.

Gwen can do better, imho. Blake is a smush face. Don't see the appeal.

• Like 2

I'm on Team 50/50 - perhaps a little attraction (not a real relationship - just post-divorce having fun) and 50% the Voice encouraging them to have that fun in public....

• Like 1

We'll know for certain if they break up around 4-6 weeks after the season wraps. That should provide a sufficient window for the relationship to not to look like an obvious PR plant and to sell its demise as a function of them not being in such close quarters 24/7.

I'd put an exact date on their breakup but my Google searches on the air-date for the finale are coming up empty. So yes, Team 100%l PR/BS here.

• Like 3

If it is PR - and I think at least some of it is, it has been set to be since the beginning. We are just getting to the live shows, and they have been flirting heavily all season. Not sure exactly when these shows starting taping, but I would think late Spring, before the Summer Tours start up. That is before either publically announced Divorce. Of course both couple have probably been over since Winter.

It is perfect timing that it was announced the week before live shows begin, don't you think?

• Like 2

Page Six reporting Gavin thinks the timing is "suspect" (eg she didn't want to say she was dating Shelton any earlier or Gavin would get more money in the divorce....)

Page Six reporting Gavin thinks the timing is "suspect" (eg she didn't want to say she was dating Shelton any earlier or Gavin would get more money in the divorce....)

ummm, Gwen's cheating wouldn't affect spousal support unless he had some type of prenup. California is a no fault state. It will be interesting to see if he goes after LAMB though, she built that company up while she was married so it is fair game as far as a community property claim goes. (To listen to Courtney Love (and who does) tell it, the only reason that company is where it is is because Gavin was behind the management.

As far as cheating goes, I think that this actually works in Gwen's favor given all the rumors surrounding Gavin.

Their break up makes me sad. I had a friend who lived near her when she was growing up. According to my friend, Gwen was about as unassuming as they come. People change. *sigh*

• Like 1

Their break up makes me sad. I had a friend who lived near her when she was growing up. According to my friend, Gwen was about as unassuming as they come. People change. *sigh*

I'm not sure who you think has changed, given the divorce? The posts from Lainey are certainly supportive of Gwen, that she put up with so much from Gavin over the years etc. Every Sunday, photos of her going to church with the kids (geez, it's like Jennifer Garner is writing the guidebook on newly divorced celeb moms, isn't it?)

The dating might be a little "splashy"/in the public eye but does that really mean that Gwen has changed?

• Like 1

I was thinking that Fame and all that goes with might have changed Gwen - I really like her -- for all her flash, she comes across as pretty genuine.

And given the rumors swirling around Gavin, I am not surprised that the Lainey is supportive of her -- I am too.

While dropping off family at the airport I was browsing and read somewhere (don't remember which mag) that Gavin had his phone set to sync with the family iPad. Gwen found some naked photos and incriminating texts on the iPad that had synced to the iPad through the cloud.

While dropping off family at the airport I was browsing and read somewhere (don't remember which mag) that Gavin had his phone set to sync with the family iPad. Gwen found some naked photos and incriminating texts on the iPad that had synced to the iPad through the cloud.

Actually I heard one of the other nanny's found that info on the synced iPad and showed Gwen.