burnt her mouth. The camp flight attendant was

a little over-excited to be serving the star

so took the potato and proceeded to spank it

and say "Bad potato! Bad potato!" much to the

mirth of fellow passengers. Joan, however, was

not amused and made a complaint.

Al Pacino -- Dog Day Afternoon

9/12/2010 7:25 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Tough guy Al Pacino spent part of his Saturday walking his two cute dogs around Los Angeles.

Posted Image

Say hello to his little friends.

I had to post this, just for their last line!! :D

Had the opportunity to see Dax Sheperd in action on the set of Parenthood today. He's a goofball, but at times inappropriate. Some of the crew were laughing, others were rolling their eyes. He's cute, though.

Had the opportunity to see Dax Sheperd in action on the set of Parenthood today. He's a goofball, but at times inappropriate. Some of the crew were laughing, others were rolling their eyes. He's cute, though.

Oh, I love Parenthood! I was originally annoyed that they casted Dax Shepherd, but I was pleasantly surprised by his acting ability on that show. And, thanks to his character, he actually seems cute to me now. Did you see any of the other actors on the show?

Also really like Parenthood, but while his acting seems okay, I find Dax Shepard very unattractive, especially that awful hair of his.

Oh yeah, his hair is terrible on the show! But his character is so cute that he's becoming cute to me :) Bad hair and all.

Oh, I love Parenthood! I was originally annoyed that they casted Dax Shepherd, but I was pleasantly surprised by his acting ability on that show. And, thanks to his character, he actually seems cute to me now. Did you see any of the other actors on the show?

It was a scene with Dax and the gal who plays the girlfriend, and Jabbar, the son. I was literally about six feet behind Dax when he was doing the scene, directly behind the camera guy. My daughter does background work, and she was having a bit of a confusing time, so the set teacher let me get closer. It's a scene where Jabbar starts school and makes his first friend on his first day. It's J's second time on Parenthood. The first time I couldn't tell which of the blonde gals was in the scene (parents are held wayyyy back usually), but I think it was Monica Potter. It is a very nice crew, very understanding of the kids.

• Like 1

It was a scene with Dax and the gal who plays the girlfriend, and Jabbar, the son. I was literally about six feet behind Dax when he was doing the scene, directly behind the camera guy. My daughter does background work, and she was having a bit of a confusing time, so the set teacher let me get closer. It's a scene where Jabbar starts school and makes his first friend on his first day. It's J's second time on Parenthood. The first time I couldn't tell which of the blonde gals was in the scene (parents are held wayyyy back usually), but I think it was Monica Potter. It is a very nice crew, very understanding of the kids.

Nice :) What a treat for you and your daughter to be able to see so closely behind the scenes! Dax isn't my favorite, but I love the show, so he's growing on me.

Nice :) What a treat for you and your daughter to be able to see so closely behind the scenes! Dax isn't my favorite, but I love the show, so he's growing on me.

The best, though, was when J did Criminal Minds. The guy who plays Hotch was next to me in the coffee line and said Hello. At first I didn't recognize him because he was smiling and jovial... he NEVER smiles on the show. But the cheesy dark suit eventually gave it away.

Oh, and Dax's hair this season is tamed down, a bit shorter, and subtly highlighted.

Good! I have it recorded but I haven't watched it yet. Last season I watched a ton at the end of the season - my husband doesn't like the show and I had recorded them on the living room dvr so I had to find time when he wasn't around ;-) We did an early review of Parenthood last Feb when we were in Florida - the television focus group center at Universal Studio. He said then he'd never watch it, but I left thinking it was really cute!

Don't know anything about him, and never watched Parenthood, but Dax seemed really, really cool on Stern last week. Very honest and funny. Regarding his hair, I don't really know much about it, but Dax joked about losing some of his sexual libido to age and Propecia usage. Between that and his stories of dipping with Kristen, Fergie and Josh Duhamel, he seemed to not have much in the way of a governor where self-censorship is concerned, which is always good for a Stern interview.

Don't know anything about him, and never watched Parenthood, but Dax seemed really, really cool on Stern last week. Very honest and funny. Regarding his hair, I don't really know much about it, but Dax joked about losing some of his sexual libido to age and Propecia usage. Between that and his stories of dipping with Kristen, Fergie and Josh Duhamel, he seemed to not have much in the way of a governor where self-censorship is concerned, which is always good for a Stern interview.

Propecia is a great drug to prevent hair loss. Too bad he had to put that out there (low libido) because it's not that much of a deal. 1% of men report INCREASED libido. 1-2% report decreased libido. Most see no change.

Such a random one tonight, I had to share: Bobby Brown sat at table with his wife and two kids behind me tonight at Jay's Restaurant in Carlsbad, CA. Can't touch this! :D

Such a random one tonight, I had to share: Bobby Brown sat at table with his wife and two kids behind me tonight at Jay's Restaurant in Carlsbad, CA. Can't touch this :D

Ummm are you confusing BB with MC Hammer? :4biggrin:

Such a random one tonight, I had to share: Bobby Brown sat at table with his wife and two kids behind me tonight at Jay's Restaurant in Carlsbad, CA. Can't touch this :D

Uuuhh.. :unsure: Guess you can tell I was drinking wine that nite :D Correct celeb sighting, wrong song reference.

Uuuhh.. :unsure: Guess you can tell I was drinking wine that nite :D Correct celeb sighting, wrong song reference.

Well I for one would not be able to come up with a Bobby Brown song reference anyway, so "can't touch this" works for me.

It pains me to admit that I know this, but Justin Bieber is in town for a little vacay with his girl Selena. They rode segways through some fields and then stayed in a seaside resort. Well, the daughters of a local mucky-muck got wind of his stay and wanted to see if they could spot them, so the girls went down to the beach below the resort and sure enough, they were walking along the sand. Selena was in a blonde wig. The Biebs realized they were recognized and he and Selena took off running... and Selena's blonde wig fell off! Classic! No word on whether the two girls grabbed it for sure-fire spending money on eBay.

Edited by Serendipity

I sat next to Michael from General Hospital over the weekend. I had to google him since I don't watch the show, OF COURSE. Anyway, he seemed nice and friendly to everyone. That's all I got.

Cool story bro, and all that.

My parents took my teenager to London for spring break a few weeks ago. The ran into Keifer Southerland at the little convenience store. Sorry, I don't know how to add a picture, but he looked really thin. Had a really nice pea coat. They said he was very nice and friendly. He was staying really close to where they were in the Mayfair section of London (no clue where that is). He chatted. My mom was really impressed at how nice and down to earth he was.

• Like 1

9 Actors who have been tough on set

celebritygossip.com

Movie actors make a lot of money, so it can be a real surprise to hear that so many of them are unprofessional, and cause problems on the set of the movies they star in.

1. Lindsay Lohan

No real surprise here. A child actor who turned into a tabloid star for her fights, arrests and constant drug abuse, Lohan is still someone hanging on in the entertainment business, getting work more because of the spectacle that she has become over having any real talent.

According to those who worked with her on various productions in the past few years, she is unpredictable in her moods, delays shoots and sometimes just doesn’t show up.

Oprah even had to set her straight in a recent interview for Lohan’s OWN network reality show called, appropriately, Lindsay.

She also recently handwrote a list of Hollywood’s leading actors that she (supposedly) slept with. James Franco is denying his place on the list, and we’re willing to be there’s a lot of actors and their wives/girlfriends that wouldn’t be happy to work with Lohan over such a list (we’re looking at you, Jessica Biel).

While Lohan has had some big-name cameos on shows like How I Met Your Mother and Glee, she has yet to turn these into a longer-running television part or a bigger movie. The good news is, she still gets paid to show up at parties and clubs to pay the bills. Until she overcomes her diva reputation, chances are this will stay the norm.

2. Bruce Willis

There actually is video evidence to support Bruce Willis being a hard person to work with, though this is only with various reporters who are doing press on whatever film he is promoting.

There have been repeat instances of him being a total jerk to different entertainment journalists and this attitude apparently replicates itself on sets of various films, as he wouldn’t even pose for a picture next to director Kevin Smith while they were promoting their film Cop Out.

Then again, that movie sucked. He’s got a long history of being difficult as his on-set fights with Cybill Shepherd on the TV show Moonlighting consistently slowed down production, leaving producers wondering if each show would be on time that week.

While Willis continues to work in successful movies like Red and its sequel, a bad attitude could keep him out of the spotlight.

In August 2013, Willis’ Expendables co-star Sylvester Stallone had some fighting words to share in regards to working with Willis. When Stallone had tried to work out contract negotiations for Willis to star in the next film, things broke down in a big way.

Stallone was so angry that he took to Twitter to call Willis “greedy and lazy,” saying Willis’ attitude was “a sure formula for career failure.” We’d love to see John McClane and Rocky Balboa fight it out for real. Our money’s on Stallone.

3. Steven Segal
The B-movie action star who still gets work because his name is somewhat a punchline is also known to be a real hassle on set.

He has been known to regularly abuse his own stuntmen and also beat up his co-stars, like John Leguizamo on the set of Executive Decision.

When Leguizamo laughed at him during rehearsals, Seagal sucker punched him and knocked the air out of him.

In 1991, Seagal was set to host Saturday Night Live, but when he stepped into the first writer’s meeting, reports were that he was the first host the show had actually considered firing.

Or running an all-cast show instead of featuring a guest star. Apparently Seagal’s sense of humor was just as bad as his acting could be.

If that wasn’t bad enough, Seagal’s also known for not having a way with women. He’s been sued for sexual harassment and Jenny McCarthy even had a run-in with him during a casting for Under Siege 2. When he asked her to take off her clothes for a part that required no nudity, she told him to watch her Playboy video instead.

There was also some rumors and charges of him keeping sex slaves. That is a part no one wants to play.

4. Marlon Brando

One of the greatest actors of all time didn’t come without his own quirks and this usually translated to incredibly frustrating experiences on set for many of his directors.

Some instances of this were not wearing pants to set and only taking directions through another actor who had to wear an earpiece.

If you were paid millions to shoot for two weeks on Superman, you’d probably be grateful, right?

Not Brando. Instead, he showed up on the first day without having read the script and read off what amounted to cue cards throughout his performance.

He also refused to read the script to Apocalypse Now although that seemed to work out pretty well for him given his acclaimed performance as Colonel Kurtz.

Brando also unwittingly ruined many directors’ days by being well-known for staying in character throughout the duration of a movie shoot or play. While he argued this was not “method” acting, actors who wanted to be like the famous Brando would start to employ method acting techniques, leaving many directors, cast and staff frustrated.

Of course, this seemed to be most pronounced at the end of his career, once Brando was universally considered to be one of the greatest actors of his generation by many of his peers.

5. Edward Norton

Known for shadow directing where he takes over scenes and changes lines, Norton has earned a reputation for being incredibly tough to work with, though his career was launched by three excellent films, which launched him to the A-list.

No one doubts his talents after Primal Fear, American History X and Fight Club, but his reputation has gotten so bad that he’s now ending up in Verizon commercials.

He played the Incredible Hulk in 2008, but when it came time for Marvel to shoot the Avengers, Norton’s name was noticeably absent from the cast list as the Hulk.

Apparently Norton had been so difficult to work with and was vocal about his opinions over the final cut over the movie – which weren’t positive. He also didn’t show up to many of the events planned to promote the initial film. So it probably wasn’t much of a surprise when he didn’t get the call.

Norton also clashed with American History X director Tony Kaye when he invited himself into the post-production editing room. Kaye called Norton a “narcissistic dilettante.” Of course, other actors have gotten into arguments with Kaye too, so we’ll leave it up to you to decide who’s more difficult: Norton or Kaye.

6. Sean Young

Best known for the co-starring role in Bladerunner, Sean Young could have had a great career.

However, she’s totally bonkers and has had so many notorious run-ins that no one wants to work with her anymore.

She clashed with Bill Murray on the set of Stripes and then crashed a meeting on the Warner Bros. lot between Michael Keaton and a studio exec in a makeshift Catwoman costume when she didn’t get the Catwoman part in Batman Returns.

Keaton recalled the confrontation in a magazine interview, saying when he saw something glinting in Young’s hand, he was afraid she had a gun. While it turned out to be a walkie-talkie, which is actually quite funny, scaring potential co-star is not good for the career.

Proving she does have a sense of humor, Young dressed up in Catwoman suit and yelled “I’m not crazy” to pedestrians walking by David Letterman’s Late Show in support of her appearance on the talk show that day.

Young also famously, and inexplicably, superglued James Woods’ penis to his leg during filming for the 1988 film, The Boost. While we aren’t sure of the logistics, this sounds like more than a practical joke gone wrong.

7. Jennifer Lopez
It should be no surprise that J-Lo is a primadonna.

There have been numerous bad romantic comedies where she has starred and been a total nightmare to work with according to those on set.

In one, she wouldn’t allow anyone to talk with her on set unless it was during a take in front of the camera. Everything had to go through her handler.

This behavior also goes outside a movie set as well. When she was traveling to London for a two-day stay in the famed Dorchester Hotel, she sent a two-page list of demands for her stay.

Since The Dorchester is a five-star hotel, we’re pretty sure they do a good job on treating guests well anyway. But that didn’t stop J-Lo from asking for accommodations, such as requests for a coffeemaker, baked cookies, low-calorie beer, lilies and her favorite Jo Malone Grapefruit and Lime Blossom candles.

She made similar demands when she ventured to London’s Amika nightclub, who furnished the VIP room just for her, only to have her spend the night dancing on the main floor of the club and never enjoying her requests.

An unnamed source from the American Idol set once said “Jennifer is more difficult to deal with than Barbra Streisand on a bad day.” Ouch.

8. Mike Meyers

Despite being the toast of Hollywood for the Austin Powers franchise, Mike Myers is known by many who have worked with him as a temperamental control freak.

Proving that funny people aren’t necessarily fun to work with, Myers reportedly had someone fired for looking at him in the eye. Weird.

He also walked off the Wayne’s World set because there wasn’t margarine for his bagel. Apparently the man needs his snacks.

And don’t even get people started on how difficult he was when filming the in-car Bohemian Rhapsody scene.

Apparently he was angry at the amount of takes needed, plus the fact that he didn’t think the scene was funny. While it all worked well in the end, it probably gives set-workers and Dana Carvey traumatic flashbacks.

In 2000, Myers was set to begin production on a film inspired by his Sprockets SNL character Dieter. The only problem was that Myers refused to shoot the movie because of the poor script. Which is a little ironic, considering that Myers himself wrote the script.

Ron Howard, founder of Imagine Entertainment that was set to make the movie called Myers “egomaniacal,” “selfish” and “irresponsible.”

That may explain why he hasn’t been in many movies recently.

9. Katherine Heigl

Known for Knocked Up and a bunch of not very good movies since, Katherine Heigl has been accumulating a reputation for being a real pain in the ass to work with.

That may explain all those bad movies since.

Part of the supposed problem is that Heigl has a Mom-ager of Kris Kardashian and Dina Lohan proportions in her mother Nancy.

The two make contract negotiations difficult with studios, making insiders dub Heigl “not worth it” for their projects.

Heigl famously said she did not submit herself for the Emmys for her role as Izzy on Grey’s Anatomy due to “insufficient material” on the show. She also called “Knocked Up,” the movie that made her even more famous “sexist.”

Combined with poor box office performance of her subsequent movies and classic celebrity behavior, such as refusing to come out of her trailer, spending too long in makeup and insisting on making changes to the script, Heigl has had a difficult time in recent years in Hollywood.

However, she’ll soon be making a return to the small screen with a new show called “State of Affairs.” She plays a CIA agent turned Presidential policy briefer in the new show, hoping this will serve as a comeback.

• Like 1

Such a random one tonight, I had to share: Bobby Brown sat at table with his wife and two kids behind me tonight at Jay's Restaurant in Carlsbad, CA.

Bobby BrownThrows in TowelIn New Edition Concert Tour

12 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz37BMxO0XT

Guess all that good home-style cooking got to him :D

ETA: He also went outside to smoke cigarettes 4 or 5 times while we were eating.

Edited by princess

ETA: He also went outside to smoke cigarettes 4 or 5 times while we were eating.

Is that what they are calling it these days? :D :D

• Like 1

I'm loving the Bill Murray stories (for anyone that hasn't been following along, check this and this out) that seem to be popping up everywhere. I think this one may be my favorite so far :)

Source

I officially love Bill Murray (self.funny)

submitted

4 years ago

* by Lurker32

It was earlier today around noon near Times Square. I've been on vacation with a couple of my friends in the city and most of them were sleeping in after a late night. I strolled out of the hotel and made my way to a nearby Mcdonald's to grab some fries and a shake. When I was waiting to cross at the 46th and 7th crosswalk I noticed a hand slip around me from behind and grab two of my fries. In my confusion I turned around and HOLY SHIT ITS BILL FUCKING MURRAY! Before I could get a word out, he yelled over the crowd, "No one will ever believe you." He then cross to the other side of 7th avenue and disappeared into the crowd.

• Like 1