Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Big Brother

Potential spoiling in my post! Do not read any further if you don't like spoilers . . . . . . .

You were warned . . . .

What will the rest of the HG's do once Matt and Brendon are evicted? That means one of them will actually have to attempt to win a HOH competition. What a crappy season when only 2 of the HG's even care about winning. Why did these other people even bother to come on the show? Lazy lazy lazy lazy!

Oh, and if you treat someone like dirt and then they become the next HOH - Guess what? They will NOMINATE you!

And let me add while I'm at it. I can't stand Brendon but having the EX-fiance was a new low even for BB.

SUCKY SUCKY SEASON, BB!!

Thank God I could watch Project Runway for 90% of the time! :smileapprove:

Edited by kappy22

I'm thinking the ex-fiancee is the only one they could get, don't think he's close with his family and he doesn't seem the type to have friends.

I'm loving Brit but am fearing for her this week. I think the diamond POV might get used this week.

what was it Julie said about Rachel might be back in the house?

POV spoiler: Ragan

general spoiler: Rachel is back in the house for 24 hours and they can't find Brenden, general consensus is that B opened Pandoras Box and unleashed evil R on the house, lol.

I'm pretty disappointed in this season so far - a lot of lazy gamers, only a few people really fighting while the rest are just lazing by. Hopefully the claws come out in these last few weeks, but it isn't looking likely.

so, Ragan used POV to remove himself, Matt was the replacement, Matt used the diamond POV and named Kathy as the replacement, Kathy was evicted.

Britney won HOH!

nominee spoiler: Brendon and Enzo

POV comp spoiler: Brendon :(

Julie announced this week is double eviction, should be interesting!

Actually, I'm pretty excited about the POV winner. Too many of the others have just skated through this season waiting for Matt to do all of their work for them and not doing a thing but sit on their rears. So even if I'm not a big fan of the person, glad to see them be in there for another week. At least they're working to earn the money.

Last night was pretty hysterical in the house after the POV comp. Certain floaters are very upset at the turn of the game. I actually will tune in on Wednesday to watch this one. If you don't want to know what happens, don't read my spoiler . . . .

Spoiler: Brendon and Britney are tied together at the wrist for 24 hours. Can't wait to hear her comments in the diary room at being tied to the Neanderthal for 24 hours! Enzo was quite a pouter about having to wear a penquin suit and even removed it at one point. Of course we all know BB won't do anything about it. Ragan is isolating himself a self-pity fit. Yep, I'm actually glad to see Brendon in there for another week and I never thought I would say that!! :o

POV ceremony spoiler: Brendon is off the block, Matt is on the block, Matt is the target, the brigade plans to throw HOH to Brendon, Brendon will nominate Ragan and Britney

tonight's show .....

matt was evicted, hayden won hoh, brendan and ragan were nominated, ragan won pov, britney was nominated, brendan was evicted

there should be another hoh tonight

it's been a good season, but i really dislike Enzo.. ever notice when he is in the diary room.. he is so shifty eyed.. he can't look people in the eyes when he talks, probably why he wears those stupid sunglasses alll the time. he has been a floater for sure. him and Hayden..get them out..:)

it's been a good season, but i really dislike Enzo.. ever notice when he is in the diary room.. he is so shifty eyed.. he can't look people in the eyes when he talks, probably why he wears those stupid sunglasses alll the time. he has been a floater for sure. him and Hayden..get them out..:)

I agree - I like Enzo but he's done jack shit in this game other than team up with the brigade...as much as Matt and Brendon annoyed me, at least they fought. Even Britney's done more than Enzo -- he's done NOTHING. If he wins, I'll grrr all over the place.

I was sad to see Brit go, but it's nice to see a group actually stay loyal to one another, unlike previous seasons. That said, this wasn't the most entertaining season...better luck next year!

Hayden won first part of final HOH. Lane won part two.

Hayden and Lane will compete in part three on the finale Wednesday. Wednesday's show will be 2 hours, starts at 9 following the Survivor premiere. I'm assuming no Sunday show?

Finale tonight! This season has been dreadful...time to put it to bed. Here's hoping next summer is another All-Stars!

I just read that Britney's house burned down early this morning. Such strange timing, but obviously awful. :(

So glad Hayden won. Beyond that ~ This season ended about 3 weeks too late.

After listening to Britney play the mean girl on live feeds, I didn't care for her but they sure gave her a great edit on tv.