Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Big Brother

Since the newest season of Big Brother starts tonight, I thought I'd start a thread to discuss this latest collection of houseguests.

This season, there's a saboteur who won't be eligible to win the game, but is only trying to make it halfway for 50k.

Anyone watching?

I'm watching!

I like Kathy, Enzo and Lane.

I think Matt might be the Saboteur, the son thinks Britany.

I think Rachel and Hayden are dumb.

I predict Hayden and Kristen for a showmance.

Posted Image This one? It's Hayden, current HOH.

Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday, looks like they're all in the 8pm slot this year. I think previous years, only the live show was @ 8?

I don't think we find out who the S is until the 5 week point, unless they get evicted before then.

I thought Julie Chen said we would find out this Thursday - on the first live show of the season!

Edited by branchop

did anyone else catch the look between Kristen and Matt when the lifelong friend twist was announced?

btw, live eviction tomorrow night and I believe branchop is right, that the saboteur will be revealed tomorrow night as well.

no, I missed that glance.

Kristen is the philly chick who looks like Christina Applegate, right?

part of me thinks the saboteur is lying to increase paranoia.

Anyway, some other thoughts: absolutely hate Hayden and his douchey half-mustache and weird teeth situation. Cop's lipstick always looks messy. I like how Brendon handled his nomination calmly and went to Hayden for a reasonable discussion. I think he's my favorite male. And WTF is up with Rachel saying that if she won POV she'd use it on Brendon??? Oh, honey, you really ARE as dumb as you look.

I'll be watching when I can. Last week, I did the feeds for 3 days because it was free. I'm always amazed at how different they come across on the show.

On live feeds: I liked Hayden (which shocked me) because he is actually very thoughtful of others and really does listen. Rachel and Brandon annoyed me as I hate showmances but she's really grown on me. She's playing the game and playing it smart. Annie is beyond annoying with constant crying, lying and playing a victim 24/7. Britney is quite the little bash-the-other-females type of person while doing nothing to help around the house. Monet exists only to stand behind Britney. Kathy lays in the back bedroom doing nothing except for her cigarette breaks outside. Ragan and Matt are both enjoyable. Enzo is like Howie but with a filter (thankfully). Matt and Kristen are two of the smartest players. I peg Matt for the SAB and Kristen and Hayden as life long friends.

However, on the tv show: Annie never lies, cries or whines. Hayden seems stand-offish, Rachel sounds like dim-witted Paris Hilton, Britney almost sounds clever, Kristen is non-existent. Monet, who is non-existent, actually exists on tv. Kathy - well, Kathy is pretty much shown exactly like she is - not good at this game. The rest of the guys were shown pretty fairly.

I laughed so hard when Rachel won HOH.

Really, it was dumb letting her stay - I thought Annie made a great argument as to why Rachel should be evicted, and I'm not sure why they didn't listen to her.

Britney is a little snit but she has a great haircut - if anyone comes across a good pic of her, can you send me the link? I'm getting my hair done soon and she has a great cut lol