princess

Celeb Death Watch

Craig Strickland Found Dead at Age 29...

Heart-breaking. All these deaths are sad but at 29, there's something especially tragic...

Was anyone else completely shocked by this one?

YES -I didn't know he was sick -- the last thing I read about him was about the release of his album last week.

Rest in peace Ziggy.

Yes - these folks live hard but, I never get the feelings that they're about expire!

I think back on the day when I was a kid and my mom found out that John Lennon had died. Today I understand how she felt. This one was a shocker for me because I just think of him as immortal. But it's very David Bowie that he basically turned his death into art. The Lazarus video was something on Friday, but something else today.

• Like 1

Just came to post about Snape. Er, Alan Rickman. His voice. God how I adore his voice.

Me too Hoya. Another shocking death, I thought it was a hoax, HOPED it was, but it's confirmed. This year has had a shitty start in several ways.

Just came to post about Snape. Er, Alan Rickman. His voice. God how I adore his voice.

Me too Hoya. Another shocking death, I thought it was a hoax, HOPED it was, but it's confirmed. This year has had a shitty start in several ways.

"Always" :(

• Like 1

:bawl: