princess

Celeb Death Watch

Bad week. Screw cancer!

I've never been a fan of her singing, but every interview she has given about Rene has been amazing.

"I'll say, 'You're scared? I understand. Talk to me about it' … And René says to me, 'I want to die in your arms.' Okay, fine, I'll be there, you'll die in my arms."

And the singer said she would keep a brave face until the end.

"You can have your shaking knees at the end, but when someone you love falls and needs help, it's not time to cry," she said. "Afterwards, sure. But not yet."

Edited by Hoyaheel
  • Like 2

This week I've also had one colleague loose her assistant in a freak accident, and another loose her husband. WTH is going on?!?!? :ph34r2:

Earlier astrological articles I've seen indicate that we have entered a period of big change and losses. It certainly seems as though that's exactly what has been happening. Here's what a friend who is "into" astrology posted in our FB group at the beginning of December:

"I don't think things will get better. We currently have the same planetary transits as during the fall of the Roman Empire and the American Revolution, etc. Saturn in Sagittarius, Pluto in Capricorn, and Neptune in Pisces. I think by 2023 our world will be very different. On a personal level, I think the next couple of years will bring lots of changes for people, good and bad. Lots of endings and new beginnings regardless of if we want that or not. We are all in transition, even more so than usual, over the next few years".

Earlier astrological articles I've seen indicate that we have entered a period of big change and losses. It certainly seems as though that's exactly what has been happening. Here's what a friend who is "into" astrology posted in our FB group at the beginning of December:"I don't think things will get better. We currently have the same planetary transits as during the fall of the Roman Empire and the American Revolution, etc. Saturn in Sagittarius, Pluto in Capricorn, and Neptune in Pisces. I think by 2023 our world will be very different. On a personal level, I think the next couple of years will bring lots of changes for people, good and bad. Lots of endings and new beginnings regardless of if we want that or not. We are all in transition, even more so than usual, over the next few years".

How long do these "planetary transits" last? Please tell me not until 2023?!?!?

• Like 1

Céline Dion's Husband René Angélil Has Died 'After a Long and Courageous Battle Against Cancer'

http://www.people.com/article/rene-angelil-dead-celine-dion-husband-dies-of-cancer

Her brother: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2016/01/15/celine-dion-prepares-renes-funeral-her-brother-dying-cancer/78871958/

Sometimes enough is enough.

Edited by tyler
  • Like 1

Wow.

I know that often there are deaths right before or after a holiday - people "wait" for it, somehow. But it seems it is worse this year?

• Like 1

Sadly, I can see a lot more of this coming. There are a LOT of entertainers across all genres who are really getting up there in age.....

HOLY FUCK. i saw it too. :(

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/18/glenn-frey-the-eagles-dead/

Also, I didn't see it here, but Lemmy from Motorhead also died earlier this year (and its only the 18th)

I will always remember the quote: it will be so loud that if we move in next door to you, your lawn will die". :shocked:

Glen Frey of the Eagles is the next to go forward.

For some reason, I really like the way you put that.

Edited by tyler
  • Like 1

^^^ Thank you. I hate to use the phrases like "died" and "passed away", etc. If this kind of thing can't be avoided and of course it can't, putting a more positive spin on it if that is even possible to me is the least that can be done.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart

I just read an article that said if the rockers didn't die at 27 or so, they will begin to die of simple old age. Boy is that beginning to happen. But, my teens are beginning to fade away and I don't like it one bit. All those memories.

• Like 2

I tend to agree -they flame out early or are impervious to EVERYTHING they've done to their bodies over time. Keith Richards must be completely pickled & mummified by now, right?

• Like 2

Country singer Joey Feek of the Joey and Rory duo went forward earlier today, may she rest in peace after a long battle with cervical cancer.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

I've been following her story for awhile now and, even though I knew it was coming, I was still so sad to hear of her passing. Joey and Rory shared a great love, one I think most people will never know.