princess

Celeb Death Watch

^^^ I just read about her, although I so far have yet to see it said what got her. Was she sick?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

I don't think she was sick -- she was 90 -- she had a long eventful life -- good for her. RIP :(

• Like 1

^^^ I know that all of that was said to be funny, but that is not something that I can laugh at. Even if Kanye is a word that I can't say, he still has a family who would miss him if anything were to happen to him.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart

:monkey:

I saw Princess' post and laughed out loud. Its what I needed to counter the seriousness of Prince's death.

Edited by tyler
  • Like 2

^^^ If Bowie and Prince are two of your favorites, to me, what you should try to hold on to is the fact that they were your favorites before they went forward, therefore you got to be a part of their journey because of what they meant to you. You being a part of their great ride is something that can never be taken from any of y'all. My newest favorite is a singer who sadly had to go forward in order for me to realize who I was missing out on, the late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal that is. Hearing a little of his material when I was a kid is how I knew of him at all, but I was a kid of course so I didn't understand what I was hearing and another thing that didn't help were the radio stations eventually and permanently turning their attention towards other singers and so I didn't know who I was missing out on until I started listening to what I remembered of him right after I read about his going forward and then I went even deeper by checking out his other material and ever since then, not only have I not been able to quit listening to him, I love him so much, but I haven't been able to stop feeling so ashamed about my not discovering him sooner. That beautiful precious in my opinion was and still is the complete and total package, and I didn't find out until it was too late for me to tell him to his face what it is that I think of him and I hate it. :( :( :(

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart

Prince

Not only did she wear purple at the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner, she also wore a temporary Prince tattoo.

yesha4.jpg.CROP.hd-xsmall.jpg
Posted: May 2 2016 7:54 AM
526645308-actress-helen-mirren-shows-her
Actress Helen Mirren shows her Prince symbol tribute at the 102nd White House Correspondents’ Association dinner April 30, 2016, in Washington, D.C.

LARRY BUSACCA/GETTY IMAGES

Dame Helen Mirren knows how to make a statement when she attends events in Washington, D.C.

In 2005, while attending the Kennedy Center Honors, Mirren wore a white sweatshirt with "Help the People of New Orleans" written across it, shortly after Hurricane Katrina. And on Saturday, during the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner, the award-winning actress knew exactly how to show her love for the late musician Prince.

Not only was she decked out in purple, she also added a temporary Prince-symbol tattoo to her collarbone area.

"I admire great artists, and he was a great artist," Mirren told the Washington Post.

"I'd love to say that Prince himself did it in 1988 or something, instead of me in the bathroom this morning," she continued.

President Barack Obama called out Mirren during his speech at the dinner and said he was honored to be in her presence.

• Like 3

Courtesy TMZ

Sinead O'Connor has gone missing, and police have reason to believe she's at risk of suicide.

The singer went out on a bicycle ride Sunday around 1 PM in the Chicago suburb of Wilmette, and has not been seen since. Someone called cops to report she hadn't returned from the bike ride ... and officers are now searching for her.

According to an alert sent out by cops ... O'Connor is being classified as "missing suicidal." She was last seen on a Raleigh motorized bicycle with a pink basket. She's not exactly in typical cycling gear -- black parka, black leather pants and a sweatshirt with "Ireland" on the back.

She got medical treatment back in November after leaving an angry suicidal note for her family.{

Let's hope Arsenio has an alibi.....

:D

I felt sort of crass making that joke so I'm glad at least one person appreciated.

I really do hope that SInead O'Connor is ok.

• Like 1