princess

Celeb Death Watch

“You bash me only because I support Pres...scott baio

http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/25/scott-baio-erin-moran-drugs-alcohol/

And that's quite all right with me -- I also bash you because you spoke out of your ass which is just icing on the cake.

PS

Balls up dude and quit whining.

Edited by tyler

Erin Moran's husband just posted this to his Facebook page:

Erin and I met 4/22/1992 and parted ways 4/22/2017.

We were planning to go to Thunder Over Louisville to celebrate.

She was feeling fine on our anniversary 11-23-2016.

Maybe four or five days after we got back Erin woke up and had about a dime size blood stain on her pillowcase. She said

I think i bit my tongue.

A couple days go by and there's a bigger spot of blood.

We get like 4 days into December, there's more blood. I get a flashlight and say let me look.

It was not her tongue it was her tonsil on the left side. I thought it was tonsillitis. So we went to an ENT who said they wanted to biopsy it. It came back squamous cell carcinoma. She started radiation and chemo. Five days a week radiation and chemo only on Thursdays. We did that the whole time.

It got so bad so fast. By the middle of February, Erin could no longer speak or eat or drink. She had a feeding tube implant and i feed her 6 to 8 times a day. She was still happy, she was active, she texted people on her phone all day.

On the 21st she was having trouble breathing. She woke up on the 22nd, she was not 100%. She needed Kleenex, so i went to the store and came back. She was there watching T.V in bed. I laid down next to her held her right hand in my left. I feel asleep woke up about a hour later still holding her hand and she was gone, she was just gone..

Norton Cancer Institute never said how bad it was.. The coroner told me it was really really bad. It had spread to her spleen, she had alot of fluid in her lungs and part of her brain was infected. The coroner said even if she was in the hospital being pumped full of antibiotics she still would not of made it. He said it was the best that she was with me and went in her sleep.

So that's it.

PLEASE feel free to send the above to Any and ALL news outlets The press has been relentless. they knock on the door constantly.

Thank you Harrison County Sheriff's I Called last night and they came out ran them off got up this morning they were all back sheriffs ran them all off again. the last time two cop cars ran off the last ones right before it got dark. we will see what tomorrow brings....

PEACE my friends.

I hope that the press gives them some space and they back off.

My mercenary angel hopes that Biao sees this and feels like shit.

• Like 1

How sad and yet what a wonderful way to go, holding your loved one's hand.

Thank you for posting this,

I have a different question. Was there ever an autopsy report released on Carrie Fisher? Yes, I want to know about toxicology. :unsure:

• Like 1

How sad and yet what a wonderful way to go, holding your loved one's hand.

Thank you for posting this,

I have a different question. Was there ever an autopsy report released on Carrie Fisher? Yes, I want to know about toxicology. :unsure:

The tox screen was placed on a Security Hold.

Loretta Lynn's sister is asking fans to continue praying for the country legend.

"Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes for Loretta. Keep them coming!" Crystal Gayle wrote on social media Wednesday. "We are lucky, in this day and age, to have wonderful doctors and nurses taking great care of her."

Lynn suffered a stroke May 4 at her Hurricane Mills, Tennessee home.

According to the country star's website, Lynn is expected to make a full recovery and has been advised by doctors to stay off the road to recuperate. Her upcoming scheduled shows have been postponed.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/loretta-lynns-sister-crystal-gayle-asks-fans-for-continued-prayers/ar-BBB1Qef?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

And Roger Ailes just now, dead at 77

I....want to not be happy about this. Sure, he was an asshole, but he's dead now, so.....

• Like 3

I....want to not be happy about this. Sure, he was an asshole, but he's dead now, so.....
The world is better off without him in it. I'm not exactly happy, but I'm certainly not mourning his loss. I feel bad for his family (if he has any, I don't know anything about his personal life) but it doesn't change the fact that he's likely a psychopath (a person who lacks empathy and has no emotional attachment to right and wrong) who did a lot of harm in his lifetime. Edited by witchkitten
  • Like 4

I read at another website that Chris committed suicide. Y'all who are fans of him, hang on to with all that you have the fact that you were a part of his journey. My newest musical interest through suicide went forward in 1998.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Who have I been listening to lately? The lead guy of this group.

What I took away from today's news was that Shepherd Smith came out today. I know it isn't shocking news, but I hadn't heard him come right out and say it on air. I have always liked Shep. He makes me laugh.

I prefer to focus on the legacy left by a man of talent and greatness -- Chris Cornell.

• Like 1