princess

Celeb Death Watch

Killed herself the same way L'Wren Scott did. But left a note (I haven't seen the details of the note released yet)

:-(

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/05/us/kate-spade-designer-deaths/index.html

And Alexander McQueen. The only thing I have seen about the note was in one of the articles above of included a note to her child.

Killed herself the same way L'Wren Scott did. But left a note (I haven't seen the details of the note released yet)

:-(

Edited by dixiedoodah

Wow, what is it about the month of June? This Sunday, it will be 20 years since my newest favorite singer took his like, I love my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys SO much!!!

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. If only I had discovered him sooner.......I was almost 16 on that very day.

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/08/anthony-bourdain-dies-of-suicide-at-61/

Anthony Bourdain, dead by suicide age 61.

I'm devastated by this. Love him as a writer and a tv producer. He's been on my "Freebie 3 list" for ages. Have to watch the news and see what they're saying. Thought he was doing so well with new girlfriend Asia Argento.....

• Like 1

I haven't watched the new season of Parts Unknown yet - I have it recorded. Not sure if I'll be able to handle watching now :-(

I haven't watched the new season of Parts Unknown yet - I have it recorded. Not sure if I'll be able to handle watching now :-(

i have been crying on and off about this all day. Obviously I never knew him personally, but I fell in love when I read his book and his balls to the wall fuck you attitude was something that I always found attractive (I have thing for bad boys) I loved his show and to think there won't be any new ones is just devasting.

• Like 3

So it was 20 years ago today that my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys went forward. My only question is who made the gun look so tasty in his opinion??? I want to know who deserves the good kicking where it hurts as hard as my strength will let me.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/11 **#3**

The police have taken a hard look at the significant other of a recent dead celebrity as a possible suspect in the celebrity's death.

But isn't that standard thing to do anyway??

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/11 **#3**

The police have taken a hard look at the significant other of a recent dead celebrity as a possible suspect in the celebrity's death.

But isn't that standard thing to do anyway??

I would think so.

The wording is generic enough so that it could apply to both Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade and way too soon for either to be gossip fodder. Fakey's really sunk to a new low for clickbait. :vomit2:

Heard a rumour there were some pap photos of Asia Argento dancing with an actor a couple days before Bourdain's death :-( Also, his divorce from 2nd wife was never finalized....

Heard a rumour there were some pap photos of Asia Argento dancing with an actor a couple days before Bourdain's death :-( Also, his divorce from 2nd wife was never finalized....

According to article I read they had an open relationship, but giving mouth to service to that idea and actually living it are two different things.

• Like 1

She was photographed with Hugo Clement, a journalist. The photos are still online and can be found by googling their names.

My heart still aches over these recent deaths. They were both so shocking and back to back.

• Like 1

According to article I read they had an open relationship, but giving mouth to service to that idea and actually living it are two different things.

Bourdain & Argento or Bourdain & Busia?

I know Bourdain & Busia didn't live together for quite a bit of their marriage - whenever he talked about it, it seemed pretty open. Current reports from some of his friends/co-workers have been stressing how "crazy" in love with Argento he was and how oddly he'd been acting.

Guess in the long run it doesn't matter and I'm not AT ALL assigning blame to anyone. Just super fucking sad.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fykeylicious said:

Aretha Franklin passed :(

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Queen.  You are truly a natural woman.  :(

Edited by tyler
wrong emoji
  • Like 1