princess

Celeb Death Watch

Jed Allen who was Don Craig on Days of our Lives, Rush Sanders on Beverly Hills, 90210 and C. C. Capwell on Santa Barbara.  He left us on Saturday, March 9.   He was 84.  

Edited by MissuTam

This article seemed to hit home for me. Previously when our generational idols died it was tragically young and of some unnatural cause. This is really like the first person our age who, while young, is not so young that they can’t die of natural causes. 

https://www.today.com/health/luke-perry-s-death-generation-x-s-wake-call-t149917?cid=sm_npd_td_fb_ma

• Sad 3

Sadly country music lost another legend today.

God bless you and the family of Earl Thomas Conley always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love his duet with fellow late great legend Keith Whitley.

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart
  • Sad 1

Another person who recently went forward is the lady who played Amy's mother from the Everybody Loves Raymond show actress Georgia Engel that is who originated from the Mary Tyler Moore show. She was 70 and right now it is unknown what took her from us.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

21 minutes ago, Maxiemom said:

Peggy Lipton passed on Saturday. 

21 minutes ago, Maxiemom said:

Peggy Lipton passed on Saturday. 

I forgot about her :(

4 hours ago, branchop said:

I forgot about her :(

This one was yet another reminder that I am getting old. The entertainers I grew up with are all dieing of old age. I feel so sad for her daughters. Losing your mother is about the worst thing to happen.

23 hours ago, branchop said:

One more?  I wonder who’s next...

Doris Day died at the age of 97. 

Que sera sera :(

2 hours ago, tyler said:

Doris Day died at the age of 97. 

Que sera sera :(

She was up above so I think branchop included her (I read the post to include Doris Day & Tim Conway as the #1 and #2...)

10 minutes ago, Hoyaheel said:

She was up above so I think branchop included her (I read the post to include Doris Day & Tim Conway as the #1 and #2...)

my bad.  I only saw the Time Conway one.

Speaking of Tim, the youtube outtakes of the Carol Burnett show are hysterical.  What a funny funny man. 

• Like 1

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37248049?fbclid=IwAR0PvldymIEP2fXjA9AFbO4hnzGsn7dVyS3C2RyZ8I5g5YNHWjNkqYb6U7M

This makes me incredibly sad.  Underneath all that frizzy hair and comedy, I saw a sexy man (I know, I  know ?).  I loved Willy Wonka but his movies with Richard Pryor were the best.?

Rest in Peace funny man.

• Sad 2

Gloria Vanderbilt, socialite, heiress, designer, actress, philanthropist, author and mother of Anderson Cooper, 95.  She passed on Monday, June 17, 2019 in New York.  What an extraordinary life.

• Sad 2

Rip Torn (Elmore Rual Torn, Jr.) passed at 88 on July 9, 2019.  Men in Black, The Larry Sanders Show,  Cross Creek.

Peter Fonda dies at 79.  Jane Fonda's baby brother.  Born February 23, 1940 in New York, NY - Died August 16, 2019 in Los Angeles, CA