princess

Celeb Death Watch

Love The Cars.  It looks like we will see more rock stars passing since they are getting into their 70's.  I always wonder how Ozzy Osbourne and Keith Richards are still surviving.  ?

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, colorine said:

I always wonder how Ozzy Osbourne and Keith Richards are still surviving.  ?

Pickled, I've always assumed....

• Haha 1

John Witherspoon, Actor/Comedian.  Born in Detroit, Michigan January 27, 1942 and died on October 29, 2019 in Sherman Oaks, Calif.  He was best known for his roles in the Friday series, Boomerang, Hollywood Shuffle, Pops on the Wayans and the voice of Grandad on the Boondocks.  RIP Pops.

2 hours ago, James Otto Sweet Heart said:

Actor Robert Conrad has also gone forward at the age of 84.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

When I was like 6, I had such a crush on him in Wild Wild West even though I didn’t really know what a crush was!!

20 hours ago, dixiedoodah said:

When I was like 6, I had such a crush on him in Wild Wild West even though I didn’t really know what a crush was!!

My first celebrity crush was actor Ralph Macchio when the second Karate Kid film was made. It was released the year that I turned four years old.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I loved watching him on Dancing With The Stars in 2011. His Jive performance was awesome!!!

Stage and screen actress, singer, dancer and songwriter Ja'net DuBois passed away on February 18, 2020 in Glendale, CA.  

Best known for:   Willona Woods on Good Times and co-wrote & sang the "Movin on up" theme song for the Jeffersons.

• Like 1

Katherine Johnson, NASA  mathematician depicted in the film 'Hidden Figures' dies at 101. (Johnson was portrayed by Taraji P. Henson in the 2016 film) 

• Sad 3

53 minutes ago, MissuTam said:

Katherine Johnson, NASA  mathematician depicted in the film 'Hidden Figures' dies at 101. (Johnson was portrayed by Taraji P. Henson in the 2016 film) 

That’s sad but I’m so happy her story became widely known in her lifetime. Very inspiring woman. 

• Like 2

Sadly one of the twins from the 7th Heaven TV show recently went forward. Go here for the news. My most favorite thing from him and his brother was when they would tell someone about whatever had just happened as if they were reading from a story book.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. The end.

• Like 1

Maggie Griffin, comedian Kathy Griffin's mom, has died at age 99. So sad - she was amazing on Kathy's tv shows (both her parents were!) She's had advanced alzheimers for at least a year now; you could tell from Kathy's social media posts how hard it was for her.

• Sad 1