princess

Celeb Death Watch

The show does feel cursed. If her son weren't involved, I'd say this sounds like a soap opera plot to fake death & start a new life......

Kelly Preston Dies of Breast Cancer at 57

Kelly Preston died on July 12 following a two-year battle with breast cancer

Kelly Preston Dies of Breast Cancer at 57: 'She Was a Bright, Beautiful and Loving Soul'

Kelly Preston has died. She was 57.

"On the morning of July 12, 2020, Kelly Preston, adored wife and mother, passed away following a two-year battle with breast cancer," a family representative tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"Choosing to keep her fight private, she had been undergoing medical treatment for some time, supported by her closest family and friends," the family rep says. "She was a bright, beautiful and loving soul who cared deeply about others and who brought life to everything she touched. Her family asks for your understanding of their need for privacy at this time."

Preston is survived by her husband John Travolta and their children: daughter Ella, 20, and 9-year-old son Benjamin. Son Jett died at age 16 in January 2009.

I am glad that they were able to recover Naya's body so that her family and loved ones can have some kind of closure.

Another Hollywood legend has rode off into the sunset just one month before what would've been his 89th birthday: Regis Philbin.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Natural causes are said to be how his journey got started.

So sad. He was really young and apparently been ill for a very long time. 
———-

Chadwick Boseman Dead at 43 After Battle With Colon Cancer - E! Online

Chadwick Boseman, 2018 Oscars, Red Carpet FashionsKevin Mazur/WireImage

Chadwick Boseman has died at the age of 43. 

News of the actor's passing was confirmed in a statement shared to his social media accounts on the evening of Friday, Aug. 28.

"It is with immeasurable grief that we confirm the passing of Chadwick Boseman," the statement read. "Chadwick was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer in 2016, and battled with it these last 4 years as it progressed to stage IV. A true fighter, Chadwick persevered through it all, and brought you many of the films you have come to love so much."

"From Marshall to Da 5 Bloods, August Wilson's Ma Rainey's Black Bottom and several more, all were filmed during and between countless surgeries and chemotherapy."

"It was the honor of his career to bring King T'Challa to life in Black Panther. He died in his home, with his wife and family by his side," it concluded.  "The family thanks you for your love and prayers, and asks that you continue to respect their privacy during this difficult time."

• Sad 3

Couldn’t believe it when I read about Chadwick Boseman this morning, such a shock. I’m glad he was able to retain the privacy he clearly wanted. 

He had some amazing lines in the Indiana Jones movie! That's more of my era than the 007, though I've seen all the Bond movies at least three times, more for some probably....

Just now, Hoyaheel said:

He had some amazing lines in the Indiana Jones movie! That's more of my era than the 007, though I've seen all the Bond movies at least three times, more for some probably....

Last Crucade is probably my favourite of all of his films, he was also much admired for his ability to remain 100% Scottish regardless of character. 🤣

I was a teenager when he got the freedom of the city here, and while shopping we stumbled across the crowd waiting to see him outside the Balmoral hotel. Amazing turnout of people for basically the chance to glimpse him for a few seconds. 

• Like 1