princess

Celeb Death Watch

Nancy Reagan, age 94. Not a fan of the presidency but she ALWAYS stood by her man in the best way possible. And looked dang good while doing it. RIP.

• Like 2

My husband and my 12yo daughter watch the old Match Game on tv every day. They tape them overnight and then watch together in the evening. Joe Garagiolo was a regular panelist, so it seems really relevant in our house.

• Like 1

I've only seen this guy in one thing and it was his season three episode of the Blue Bloods show.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. What makes his going forward so sad is that his birthday was going to be this coming Monday.

Garry Shandling Dead at Age 66

March 24, 2016 @ 4:44 PM

Comedian Garry Shandling has died at a Los Angeles hospital on Thursday, March 24, police confirm to Us Weekly. He was 66.

A source tells TMZ that the star appeared healthy and was speaking to friends the same day he passed away. The site also reports that the actor’s passing was sudden, as he was not known to be suffering from any life-threatening illnesses. As of now, a cause of death hasn’t been released.

TMZ reports that a 911 call was made from the stand-up star’s home and he was taken to the hospital, where he was reportedly still alive upon his arrival.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/garry-shandling-dead-at-age-66-report-w200185

:blink:

Just saw about Patty Duke....

Also Shandling's doctor won't sign death certificate until tox and other tests come back.....Could just be a conscientious doctor....

Also Shandling's doctor won't sign death certificate until tox and other tests come back.....Could just be a conscientious doctor....

Sounds like Shandling went to doc the day before with complaints and the doc sent him home. I'm guessing the doc who signs death cert knows there will prob be a malpractice lawsuit.

I had read that his primary care doctor was asked to sign his death certificate but since he hadn't seen him in more than a year he wanted to wait for the tests. Not sure if that's true but that's what I read a few days ago.

• Like 1

^^^ This is the first time that I know of someone going forward on their own birthday! I love to hear him sing "Pancho & Lefty" with the red headed stranger! For Merle to go now most definitely stands out for me because his son, Ben, actually placed his stamp of approval on a message that I left for the ACM award show powers that be this past Sunday night over at the Twitter website. I ordered them to learn how to remember our legends because during the show they didn't acknowledge any of the ones in country music that went forward this past year. May Merle's passing make them realize how important it really is to never forget those who paved the road the stars of today are walking on.

God bless you and Merle's family and the remainder of our legends always!!!

Holly

David Gest - Liza Minnelli ex - dies at age 62 in a hotel in London....

He was genuinely just about to start a tour called "David Gest is Not Dead", so called after someone appearing on the UK Celeb Big Brother show at the start of the year got him confused with David Bowie...

• Like 1

David Gest - Liza Minnelli ex - dies at age 62 in a hotel in London....

He was genuinely just about to start a tour called "David Gest is Not Dead", so called after someone appearing on the UK Celeb Big Brother show at the start of the year got him confused with David Bowie...

If you have about 15 minutes you should watch the clip on YouTube. Truly one of the most hysterical things I've ever seen.

In a nutshell: David Bowie dies; his ex-wife, in the Big Brother house, gets called into the diary room to be notified of his passing. Upset, she leaves the diary room and tells the first person she sees (Tiffany "New York" Pollard) that "David is dead." New York doesn't realize she means David Bowie and thinks it's David Gest, also a contestant that season. What happens after that is simply brilliant.

They couldn't have scripted a more hilarious misunderstanding if they tried. I like to think Bowie particularly enjoyed it.

• Like 1