princess

Plastic Surgery

Carrie FIsher looked and sounded SO odd on the Today Show today!! Too much plastic surgery. Weight loss, off drugs - great, good for her. But STAY AWAY from Joan Rivers' doctors ;-)

Posted Image

Carrie Fisher

Heavy Makeover

After Dropping 50 Pounds

TMZ

Looking more like Patricia Heaton, former "Star Wars" babe Carrie Fisher was spotted in NYC on Wednesday (left) appearing refreshed and more, er, rested than she was back in 2009 (right).

The slimmer, tanner and smoother 54-year-old recently opened up about losing 50 lbs on Jenny Craig.

The force is definitely with her.

That sure looks like more than just weight loss to me.....

Mix one part Elizabeth Ashley : one part Shorhreh Aghdashloo : one part Brenda Vaccaro...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted by Janet on November 16, 2011

Photos Via: Daily Mail

Yikes! Kathy Griffin wasn’t exaggerating when she said she’s had tons of plastic surgery! We just saw these photos of Kathy from her 1976 yearbook and we wouldn’t have recognized her in a million years! Teenage Kathy was a cheerleader in high school and we’re betting she was loads of fun, but she was no beauty queen. When she was 26 she got her first nose job and started the self – improvement ball rolling. We have to give her credit for making herself over – at 51 she looks much better than she did as a teen!

She looks great - for 51 or 31. But that grey dress doesn't fit properly - pinches at the upper back/under arm - and that's not a good look. Get a better tailor next time, honey!

Posted Image

Kate Beckinsale happily leaves her mark outside of the Late Show with David Letterman studios Tuesday in New York, where the actress chatted up her new movie, Underworld: Awakening.

Has anyone seen a Now & Then photo comparison of Fran Drescher? She was on the Today Show this morning, promoting her new show and her face looks so different! Trying to figure out if it's fillers & botox or she's done something different?

Posted Image

Morgan Fairchild Has Definitely Overdone The Filler Says Plastic Surgeon

By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

Iconic actress Morgan Fairchild was the object of a generation of men's affection during the 70s and 80s, and it appears that she is determined to keep her youthful glow alive for as long as possible.

Now 62, the former blonde bombshell looks all plumped up after getting too many fat injections into her cheeks and lips, opines celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn.

"A little filling is a good thing, a lot of filling makes a person look like a Cabbage Patch doll," the surgeon, who has not treated the star, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

While the Flamingo Road star certainly looks puffy and swollen, she can still prevent her complete transformation into a living doll if she lets go of her cosmetic surgery compulsion.

"I hope she stops before she gets there," revealed Dr. Youn, adding: "I also suspect that she may have undergone a facelift, which appears very well-done and natural-looking."

For more scoop on celebrity plastic surgery, visit Dr. Youn's blog at CelebCosmeticSurgery.com, and pick up his eye-opening memoir, In Stitches, which is available on Amazon.com.

Posted Image

Morgan Fairchild Has Definitely Overdone The Filler Says Plastic Surgeon

By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

Iconic actress Morgan Fairchild was the object of a generation of men's affection during the 70s and 80s, and it appears that she is determined to keep her youthful glow alive for as long as possible.

Now 62, the former blonde bombshell looks all plumped up after getting too many fat injections into her cheeks and lips, opines celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn.

"A little filling is a good thing, a lot of filling makes a person look like a Cabbage Patch doll," the surgeon, who has not treated the star, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

While the Flamingo Road star certainly looks puffy and swollen, she can still prevent her complete transformation into a living doll if she lets go of her cosmetic surgery compulsion.

"I hope she stops before she gets there," revealed Dr. Youn, adding: "I also suspect that she may have undergone a facelift, which appears very well-done and natural-looking."

For more scoop on celebrity plastic surgery, visit Dr. Youn's blog at CelebCosmeticSurgery.com, and pick up his eye-opening memoir, In Stitches, which is available on Amazon.com.

Aaack! I thought it was Kathy Hilton at first!

Joining them was the couple's teenage son, Chance (below left).

Posted Image

"Crocodile Dundee" Stars -- See Them 27 Years Later!

toofab.com

Posted Image

It's been 27 years since "Crocodile Dundee" came out in theaters -- and Mick and Sue are still together!

Costars-turned-real life couple Linda Kozlowski and Paul Hogan hit the red carpet this weekend at the G'Day USA Black Tie Gala on Saturday night in Los Angeles ... and showed how much they've changed since the 1986 flick.

The two, who met on the set of the first movie and married in 1990, still looked like one loving couple as Paul embraced his wife ... just like he did in a 1986 promo pic for the movie (above left).

And they weren't alone on the carpet. Joining them was the couple's teenage son, Chance.

Both Paul and Linda have kept relatively low profiles since they costarred in the box office bomb "Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles" back in 2001.

Joining them was the couple's teenage son, Chance (below left).

Posted Image

"Crocodile Dundee" Stars -- See Them 27 Years Later!

toofab.com

Posted Image

I'm afraid Mrs. Crocodile wins the Manley Men of the 80's award. :jawdrop:

Edited by Serendipity

Posted Image

Julie Chen Reveals She Got Plastic Surgery to Look Less Chinese: See the Before and After Pictures

Celebrity News September 12, 2013 AT 11:14AM By Allison Takeda

usmagazine.com

Julie Chen's secret is out. The hosts of The Talk have been sharing surprising revelations this week, and on Wednesday, Sept. 11, it was Chen's turn to 'fess up. Speaking with her co-hosts in what turned out to be an emotional episode, the veteran journalist disclosed that she had undergone plastic surgery nearly 20 years earlier in order to make her "Asian eyes" look bigger.

"My secret dates back to -- my heart is racing -- it dates back to when I was 25 years old and I was working as a local news reporter in Dayton, Ohio," the 43-year-old Chinese-American television personality began. "I asked my news director over the holidays, 'If anchors want to take vacations, could I fill in?' And he said, 'You will never be on this anchor desk, because you're Chinese."

"He said, 'Let's face it, Julie, how relatable are you to our community? How big of an Asian community do we have in Dayton?'" she recalled. "'On top of that, because of your heritage, because of your Asian eyes, sometimes I've noticed when you're on camera and you're interviewing someone, you look disinterested, you look bored.'"

Not long after, Chen started looking for another job. But she ran into the same problem when she tried to find an agent to represent her. "This one big-time agent basically told me the same thing," she revealed. "He said, 'I cannot represent you unless you get plastic surgery to make your eyes look bigger.'"

Chen's career was important to her, so she took the agent's advice to heart and considered her options. "[My parents and I] had a long conversation about if it would be denying my heritage," she said. "You know, my mom calls one auntie, my father calls an uncle...it spread to my entire family. It divided the family. Members of my family wanted to disown me if I got it done."

Wanting to someday sit behind an anchor desk, she had the surgery anyway. And afterward, "the ball did roll" for her career, she confessed. "And I wondered, did I give in to the man?"

Regardless, she has no regrets. "No one's more proud of being Chinese than I am," she told her co-hosts. "And I have to live with the decisions I've made. Every decision I've made...it got [me] to where we are today, and I'm not going to look back."

Something happened to her nose too. I wonder if she thinks we don't notice. I wish she had confessed to all of it - but good for her for sharing her struggles.

Something happened to her nose too. I wonder if she thinks we don't notice. I wish she had confessed to all of it - but good for her for sharing her struggles.

The way I read the story, I don't think she is denying the nose job - it's just that everyone gets one of those. The story is about she got surgery to look less like her ethnicity due to industry pressure :(

Good for her for saying it. But at the same time - have you heard some of the sh!t she comes out with on her talk show?? She's always on The Soup because of the horrible stereotyping statements she makes......(about Asians....) I think she's trying to be self-deprecating or something, but she CANNOT carry that off.

Good for her for saying it. But at the same time - have you heard some of the sh!t she comes out with on her talk show?? She's always on The Soup because of the horrible stereotyping statements she makes......(about Asians....) I think she's trying to be self-deprecating or something, but she CANNOT carry that off.

I've never seen the show (I know, I'm a horrible ChitChatter!!) but that sounds almost like stockholm syndrome to me.

Posted Image

Marilyn Monroe Auction Memorabilia Shows She Had Plastic Surgery

By Andrea Billups

10/09/2013 at 11:25 AM EDT

people.com

Looks like her natural beauty had a little help.

Medical records and X-rays of Marilyn Monroe set to be sold at auction next month appear to show that screen icon had facial plastic surgery during her 1950s Hollywood career.

The memorabilia, to go on the block Nov. 9-10 by Julien's Auctions in Beverly Hills, is expected to fetch anywhere from $15,000 to $30,000 and comes from her plastic surgeon, Dr. Michael Gurdin, reports New York's Daily News.

Gurdin gave the films and notes to a friend who has put them up for bid anonymously. They show that in 1950 Monroe, who saw doctors under the alias "Miss Joan Newman," likely had a cartilage chin implant, which the medical records showed to be dissolving.

In addition, the star had a tip rhinoplasty on her nose, the auction house said in its announcement of the sale.

Gurdin's records also list Monroe as Marilyn Miller, a nod to her five-year marriage to Death of a Salesman playwright Arthur Miller.

The auction house says it was Monroe's psychiatrist Dr. Ralph Greenson who took her to Gurdin. Her charts contain her medical history from 1950 through 1962, and include notes of an ectopic pregnancy she reported from 1957.

Although she is often described as curvaceous, Monroe is listed in her records as 5'6" and weighing 116 lbs.

Drs. James S. Conti and Samuel S. Steinberg, radiologists, took the X-rays after Monroe, then 36, took a late-night fall in June 1962. While they showed no damage to her nose, a later examination revealed a hairline fracture, the auction house said.

A day after they were taken, Monroe was fired from her final (and unfinished) film, 20th Century Fox's Something's Got to Give.

She was found dead at her Brentwood home on Aug. 5, 1962 of acute barbiturate poisoning, according to a coroner's report, but in the 51 years since, rumors and conspiracy theories about her passing have persisted – and added to her legend.