princess

Plastic Surgery

It's been a while, so I will say it again,

Dear Hollywood, stop f-ing with your faces, your lips, your boobs, we know what you looked like before, and frankly, you are scaring us.

Sincerely,

Everyone

• Like 1

It's been a while, so I will say it again,

Dear Hollywood, stop f-ing with your faces, your lips, your boobs, we know what you looked like before, and frankly, you are scaring us.

Sincerely,

Everyone

:banana:

I need to step away from my celeb gossip because I have become convinced of late that I NEED lip injections. Nothing major, just a weeeeee bit.

(Not that I have such disposable income that I'd actually waste money on lip injections, but in my heart I just want them badly. DAMN YOU HOLLYWOOD!!)

Caught a little bit of the documentary about making Vacation (have it recorded so I'll probably watch over the weekend - they also showed the Caddyshack one but I've seen that before) and then also this week we watched the finale of Friends With Better Lives (cute, but not renewed). DAM Beverly D'Angelo really effed up her aging. She looked AWESOME and then she looked like a nicely aging woman and now she looks awful. If it weren't for her voice, she'd be unrecognizable.

I remember seeing her a couple years ago on Living With Ed and she had had some work done, but it's worse now.

Posted Image

To be fair & unsexist (or equally sexist?) Chevy is a long way from the hottie he used to be as well, but somehow it's ok for him to be grey & pudgy because, you know, he's male. He's also an ass, but he keeps getting jobs..... (o

• Like 1

Celebrities Before And After Plastic Surgery (25 Photos)

See slideshow here.

Megan Fox and Holly Madison :shocked:

• Like 1

I'm not seeing the difference in the Halle Berry and Jennifer Aniston photos. The Paris Hilton one is silly, given what she looked like before the "before" photo. She has had a lot more work done than just breast enhancement. The Tara Reid photos make me sad; she was super-cute before she started messing with her face and body.

I might be in the minority here, but I think Heidi Montag looks awesome. Granted, she looks nothing like her old self, and it could be said she looks just like every other blonde chick in Hollywood, but c'mon. (Not here for her G-cup boobs, by the way - I'm just talking about her face.)

http://flipvibe.com/articles/view/17/page:5

I'm not seeing the difference in the Halle Berry and Jennifer Aniston photos.

I couldn't tell the difference either. I just figured it was my old eyes missing something :D

I've had two friends who got breast enhancement and both said it was terribly painful. Having to streeeeeeeetch the skin over the implants and then the muscles recovering after the surgery really hurt, they said.

• Like 1

I've had two friends who got breast enhancement and both said it was terribly painful. Having to streeeeeeeetch the skin over the implants and then the muscles recovering after the surgery really hurt, they said.

I've had a few friends do it too, they all wish they hadn't. Plus you have to have them re-done every 10 years or so.

YIKES

I was just thinking that she looked great, too -- I guess the last time I saw a pic of her was early April? I guess all her injections ran out and she ran out for more right after they were taken. She should have quit while she was ahead -- so unnecessary!!

I thought I'd seen some recent (Tribeca Film Festival?) photos and she did not look like that!

Nope, sorry, not Tribeca - Hollywood dinner last week with Aniston, Sia etc http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3379962/jennifer-aniston-courteney-cox-sia-dinner-16/

She looks much more relaxed/natural. So I'm going to hope that the Reuters photo was just a bad day/bad angle/bad something or other.....

Edited by Hoyaheel

http://pagesix.com/2015/08/12/modern-family-actress-ariel-winter-undergoes-breast-reduction/

Ariel Winter (Modern Family) got a breast reduction. (though the post is ridiculous as it says she went from 32F to 34D - your rib cage doesn't change in a breast reduction :rolleyes: )

(she seems a little young - at 17, might not be done growing - but I had mine done at 19 and it was the best decision I ever made. Even if I gained weight in my 30s and my boobs came back :( )

That's what I thought, that she was a little young, development-wise. But she's an inch taller than I am (I'm 5'0) and I cannot imagine having a chest that big. When I'm packing a few extra pounds I'm a B (b for "barely," hardy har har) and even that is borderline much for my frame. Good for her, although that would suck if she had to go through another surgery down the line.

Hoya, did you have a second one after they "returned"? I'm wondering what one would do in that situation.

Hoya, did you have a second one after they "returned"? I'm wondering what one would do in that situation.

I contemplate it every so often, but until I can keep my weight down consistently, I'm not going to pay for another reduction. First one was totally paid for by insurance due to pain, but I don't think they'll pay for a 2nd. Would LOVE to do it again (because you'll get a lift too, "while they're in there" ;-) and at 42 with 2+ decades of heavy breasts, a little lift is needed!

I've told my husband since we started dating that if, heaven forbid, I ever get breast cancer - I'm having a double mastectomy and living out the rest of my days in skinny strap dresses :alien_dance:

Meanwhile, I have a pile of friends from high school and college who've always said they'd love my "leftovers" - you always want what you don't have!

• Like 2

I've had three breast reduction surgeries because the first two surgeries did not get me small enough. Before my first I was a 34F and after my second I was still a 34DDD because I chose the wrong surgeons. The third surgery was a success but they've partially grown back with my pregnancy so I'll likely have a fourth surgery after I'm sure that I'm done having children. I had my first surgery at 22 but if I could have had it at 17 (with a different surgeon using a different method so I could avoid the second two) I would have. Even though they grew back (partially), I'm still glad I didn't wait to have the reduction until I was done having children because the years I went without pain after the third surgery were worth it, and I can't imagine how huge I would have gotten with my pregnancy had I not reduced them beforehand. I would say the same thing if they came back because I wasn't done developing. Ariel Winter has the money to pay for another surgery if her breast grow back for whatever reason so it's probably worth the risk of multiple surgeries to be without pain, fit into clothing and be less self conscious for a few extra years.

Edited by witchkitten
  • Like 2