princess

Jesse James

I suspect it's more a function of "he's hot, so who gives a f*ck whether he's loyal or not" but I don't get it either.

You're not specifically talking about Jesse James here, are you? Posted Image

That's what I thought. What do people see in him that would be recognized as "hot"?

Maybe they like the "cave man" routine..........all of those enormously masculine tatoos and dragging ya along on a loud cycle with your new hair do rustling in the wind.............gets the old blood going.............NAH............give me Keanu any day.........long hair, beard and that lean physique and those gawgeous big brown eyes on a cycle with the wind blowing through my hair..........YAHHHH. Yeah, it has been a bizzee day and my mind is jello. Araxieone :hellowave:

TMZ is reporting that West Coast Choppers in Long Beach is getting shut down "to concentrate on his other bike shop in Austin".

Never thought I'd see the day that WCC got shut down. :jawdrop:

TMZ is reporting that West Coast Choppers in Long Beach is getting shut down "to concentrate on his other bike shop in Austin".

I'm actually thinking about heading over there to get a t-shirt, since it is pretty close. But I'm sure everyone else has the same idea.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Please don't buy a t-shirt; please don't put more money in JJ's sleazy pockets!

Just goes to show how unwelcomed JJ is in Long Beach now. He used to be soooo respected there. Now, the whole town has evidently rejected him. Guess they'll have to change the name of West Coast Choppers Place, huh?

Well.... Texas is the place to be these days so.... ;)

ETA: Or.... once you go Texas you never go back.

Edited by MC

I am surprised no one posted the following news...but I think that since JJ is so unpopular no one would bother.

Anyway , Jesse James and and Kat Von D are dunzo~

As expected anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesse James Shuts Down West Coast Choppers

10/19/2010 3:34 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Jesse James' Southern California bike operation has officially hit the skids -- TMZ has confirmed the celebrity gearhead is shutting down the West Coast Choppers bike shop in Long Beach.

Sources close to Jesse tell us ... James is living full-time in Texas and wants to focus on his shop out there.

WCC has been a staple in Long Beach since the early '90s. So far, no word on what Jesse plans to do with Cisco Burger - his burger joint located right next to the bike shop.

Kat Von D -- Meltdown Over Jesse James

10/24/2010 12:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

More drama behind the scenes at "L.A. Ink" -- where sources tell us Kat Von D went nuclear over the way her ex-boyfriend Jesse James was portrayed in an upcoming episode.

Multiple sources tell us the recent drama began in the last few days ... after Kat viewed screeners of some upcoming episodes which spotlight her relationships with Jesse and her on-again BF Nikki Sixx.

We're told Kat -- who was dating Jesse when the show was being taped -- has decided that she no longer wants any traces of him on the TLC show ... and demanded that producers pull him from all future episodes.

Now, producers are desperately trying to rip Jesse from the show -- but we're told there's so much content to remove ... they're worried they may have to pack the show with extra commercials to fill out the time before the show airs Wednesday night.

Calls to Kat's reps have not been returned.

Kat Von D sparks wedding rumours

Jesse James and Kat Von D have sparked engagement rumours after she was seen wearing a giant diamond ring, although she refused to discuss it on a television show.

Jesse split from his wife Sandra Bullock earlier this year, after a string of women alleged he had affairs with them while married. The pair are now divorced, and Jesse has been dating celebrity tattooist Kat for several months.

There have been continuous rumours about their romance, including speculation they split recently. Kat has blasted the claims, insisting there is no truth to them at all. The star appeared on American TV programme The Joy Behar Show earlier this week wearing a large diamond on her ring finger, but is said to have told interviewers not to refer to it.

"Before the show she told Joy very emphatically she did not want to talk about it," a source told the New York Post. "Joy asked some Jesse questions, just not about the ring."

During the appearance Kat admitted she was tired of being quizzed about her romantic life. She explained the subject is "old and boring" now, and she has no intention of discussing it.

In a separate interview, Kat said the ring is from the 1900s. She wouldn't comment on whether it is engagement jewellery, simply saying she loves the design.

"Yeah, it's been an addition to all the rest of my jewellery and my Victorian collection," she said. "They don't make things like this anymore. There's no more craftsmanship in a lot of things."

Representatives for the couple haven't commented

She's working it for every bit of PR she can get, isn't she :D

No, Princess (flashing ring) I really don't wish to discuss it (flashing ring again on tv show) seriously, I'm tired of talking about my personal life, like how I am dating and totally in love with Jessie James and he is a wonderful person, so don't even go there. I don't know how you can say I am looking for PR when I refuse to talk about it and have to be dragged onto tv shows and into magazines every day.

Geesh!

She's working it for every bit of PR she can get, isn't she :D

No, Princess (flashing ring) I really don't wish to discuss it (flashing ring again on tv show) seriously, I'm tired of talking about my personal life, like how I am dating and totally in love with Jessie James and he is a wonderful person, so don't even go there. I don't know how you can say I am looking for PR when I refuse to talk about it and have to be dragged onto tv shows and into magazines every day.

Geesh!

Bingo! :D

People Magazine is reporting that Jesse James and Kat Von D are engaged. "You know sometimes the public and press gets it wrong. This is one of those times. 2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs. I have never met anyone so kind and loving and committed to making the world a better place every day. My love for her is beyond description. So honored that she said 'yes.' Growing old with her is going to be a f----n' blast!" said James.

"2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love...."

Wow.

How sweet.

I'm sure that Sandra Bullock was thrilled to read that they year when her heart was ripped out and stomped on in front of the entire world - not to mention when she had to get every STD test in the book - was the best year of her ex'es life. Deeeelightful.

Gosh, I know this really changes my opinion about him completely. :rolleyes:

What's the longest relationship this guy has ever had? Did he really move to Austin? If I were Sandra, I'd move out of that state and quick! I know she loved his kids but enough is enough.

I can't believe he said that.

Does that mean he was not in love with Sandra Bullock that year? And with the all the bad press and your shameless deeds it was still your best year?! What an A**.

I am counting down the seconds till this couple goes dunzo~

Jesse James ex-wife was arrested near Austin, Texas on Saturday. "I can confirm that Janine Lindemulder has been arrested," Deputy Laurie Bain told RadarOnline.com exclusively. "We are still in the process of booking her." James complained to the Austin Police Department that Janine was bombarding him with around-the clock harassing phone messages. In a statement to RadarOnline.com, the Hays County Sheriff's Department said, "Janine Marie James, age 41, was arrested by Hays County Sheriff's Deputies at 0900 hours on three outstanding Class B Harassment warrants. Janine Marie James was taken to the Hays County Jail where she was booked. No bonds have been set at this time."

Does that mean he was not in love with Sandra Bullock that year? And with the all the bad press and your shameless deeds it was still your best year?! What an A**.

AMEN to that. It's a slap in the face to Sandra, and if his new ho thinks she'll be any different than all the rest, she's an idiot.

AMEN to that. It's a slap in the face to Sandra, and if his new ho thinks she'll be any different than all the rest, she's an idiot.