goldensun

Victoria Beckham

LA Galaxy soccer star David Beckham and wife Victoria are expecting their fourth child, Victoria Beckham's spokeswoman announced Sunday.

The famous couple, married 11 years, already have three sons -- Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and Cruz, five.

The pair have often said they would like a little girl and the boys are said to be "very excited" at the thought of a new brother or sister.

Source: Fox Sports

Edited by branchop

Lainey's going to go bonkers - she just posted POsh's new photo spread/interview, with Posh saying no more kids......I'll have to go back and read the exact words - probably celeb double speak :-)

Victoria and David still have different threads so I didn't know where to post. Have been looking at photos of Brooklyn's wedding this past weekend - meh on the bridal dress (esp considering the cost) and didn't like the gloves but did love the veil. What I like the most - they're combining their names! They'll be the Peltz-Beckhams (I think). I like that a lot.

I didn’t love the bride’s platform shoes. I know that’s the trend and they’re designer but they looked out of place with the style of her dress IMO. 

• Like 1