Sign in to follow this  
l1zz1e

Survivor Nicaragua

Nay has GOT to go.

OMG! Steals someone's socks and then gets in THEIR face berating them! What a great role model for her students. :rolleyes:

I was reading Jeff's blog and the one comment he kept making is "They're only FIVE days into this!" In other words, if so many are melting down already, who will be left 30 days from now?

i was disappointed to see Coach J go, but we will see if the team changes now. Some of them were relying on him a bit much.

Yeah ~ I was thinking they should have booted the guy with all the aches and pains first. There will definitely be some more drama on that team next week with the two male egos involved.

And NayOnka ~ what a piece of work she is! :blink:

is that what it iss?

I wasn't sure if it was that, if I was tired of the show, or if it was because I'm having computer problems and can't interact the way I usually do, but I am definately not enjoying it as much as I usually do. I do like how they've mixed it up with the tribes and immunity, the players can't predict what's coming, lol.

Have I mentioned how much I don't care for Nay? Have I mentioned how Sash and Brenda not only bug me but how baffled I am that the others listen to them and do their bidding? Have I mentioned how insane it is that someone like Dan is STILL there?

I'd like to root for Jane but she just bugs me the minute she opens her mouth. I'd like to root for Fabio but don't know if it's all just an act. I'd love to root for Chase but don't know if he's even on the show anymore. I guess he's not rude or bully enough to take film of. Pity - at least he's good to look at.

I don't get the dan thing either and agree that jane is just too annoying. Nay is trying too hard to be a villian and I don't even remember most of the others, lol.

I don't get the dan thing either and agree that jane is just too annoying. Nay is trying too hard to be a villian and I don't even remember most of the others, lol.

You don't remember most of the others for the same reason that I don't even know if Chase is still there. I'm sick of them only showing show-boaters & villain-wannebes. This is one of those rare times where I don't even care who goes home from week to week.

You don't remember most of the others for the same reason that I don't even know if Chase is still there. I'm sick of them only showing show-boaters & villain-wannebes. This is one of those rare times where I don't even care who goes home from week to week.

So true. I guess by default I'd like to see Fabio win. At least he speaks up at tribal council about NayOnka's crap. Of course, Marty did too, but Marty ALWAYS had an ulterior motive. Fabio brought it up because it is CRAZY she's still there; Marty was trying to deflect votes. I love the way Jeff called it out so boldly: she's there because it is assumed she can't win.

So true. I guess by default I'd like to see Fabio win. At least he speaks up at tribal council about NayOnka's crap. Of course, Marty did too, but Marty ALWAYS had an ulterior motive. Fabio brought it up because it is CRAZY she's still there; Marty was trying to deflect votes. I love the way Jeff called it out so boldly: she's there because it is assumed she can't win.

Exactly to all you just said. And yes, I'm liking Fabio too. He has a good heart and he's the only one to stand up to Nay from the beginning.

Now that was a good episode! Love the fact that Brenda nodded at Sach with a smirk to hand over the idol, and he DIDN'T! Hilarious!

Good episode! Gotta hand it to Jane for winning that II over Chase! Loved that Brenda didn't even bother trying to save herself. Poor Alina being at Ponderosa with only Marty and Brenda for company.

NaOnka is GONE! :alien_dance: :jumping1: :banana:

In a preview for next week, when Jeff introduces the jury, he announces "Alina, Marty, Brenda and the two QUITTERS". He doesn't even name them! Bwwaahhaahhaaa!

I was about to come in and say I was feelin' some love for Benry. Oh well. Go Fabio. I was really bummed to see that Dan and Benry voted for him. Why does Sach default to utter arrogance every time he gets even the slightest edge?

I want Sash gone and I want him gone last week! -_-

I agree, but that will take some doing as long as he had the idol. They will actually have to do what they threatened Marty with: flush it out by letting him know he's out if he doesn't play it next time.

Wow, Jane - bitter much? Guess I'll mark you off my fave list now.

Go Jud the Stud! The Sunday finale should be quite fun considering all the things that are stirred up now!

Wow, Jane - bitter much? Guess I'll mark you off my fave list now.

Go Jud the Stud! The Sunday finale should be quite fun considering all the things that are stirred up now!

Team Fabio/Jed here too. Think he can convince the rest of them that Sash has to go? Although Jane's last interview makes it sound like Holly is next.

WHEW! Almost thought Sash might get a vote there for a micro-second! What a pompous ass. Soo happy Jud won! I would have been okay with Chase winning as well.

Alina's attitude (thinking of her "men" comments here) is too much. Marty's attitude is too much. NayOnka - OMG, did she learn nothing from watching herself? I would transfer my child completely out of any school system that has her as an employee. Love the fact that they're changing the rules because of her and purple Kelly!

Overall, good season. Next time should be pretty interesting. Just wondering what kind of "duels" they'll have on redemption island.

That was the most fun I've had watching a reality show in a long time! I loved that Fabio had a hard time containing his joy once they got back to camp and the rest of them were falling all over themselves. For a dumb surfer, he was masterful at forcing the rest of them to reveal their deceit at the final tribal council, in front of the jury. And then sending HOLLY home instead of Sash! He deserved to win.