BobbyD

Celebrity Rehab

'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin Seeks Treatment for Prescription Pill Problem

Alex O'Loughlin, star of the hit CBS show "Hawaii Five-0," is taking a break from production to get treatment for a problem with prescription pain medication.

The actor's rep released a statement saying, "Alex is taking a short break to receive supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury."

O'Loughlin has the support of producers, who said, "We respect and support Alex’s decision. Everyone at CBS TV Studios and 'Hawaii 5-0' wishes him well and we look forward to his return."

'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin Seeks Treatment for Prescription Pill Problem

Alex O'Loughlin, star of the hit CBS show "Hawaii Five-0," is taking a break from production to get treatment for a problem with prescription pain medication.

The actor's rep released a statement saying, "Alex is taking a short break to receive supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury."

O'Loughlin has the support of producers, who said, "We respect and support Alex’s decision. Everyone at CBS TV Studios and 'Hawaii 5-0' wishes him well and we look forward to his return."

Noooooooooooooooooo ... not McGarrett! (AKA the second coming of Sean Connery's hairy chest!)

Posted Image

I've lusted after him since Moonlight. This is so sad.

OT: BOBBY D! Haven't seen you around here in eons. Posted Image

OT: BOBBY D! Haven't seen you around here in eons. Posted Image

Schumibabe! How are u? Work has been very busy along with the process of moving. I've only been able to lurk/post off and on. Not as often as I like. :4biggrin:

Edited by BobbyD

BobbyD! Your avatars never fail to impress.

LeAnn Rimes Enters Treatment for Anxiety and Stress

LeAnn Rimes is seeking help to address emotional issues.

"LeAnn has voluntarily entered a 30 day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress," her rep Marcel Pariseau tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."

Rimes – who checked in on Wednesday, the day after her 30th birthday – tells PEOPLE she hopes to emerge from treatment with better tools to deal with the life she'll be returning to.

"This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be," she says.

"All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I'm hoping they're not going to affect me as much," she adds. "I'll have the tools to know how to deal with them."

Rimes's husband Eddie Cibrian, 39, tells PEOPLE he's giving his wife his full support and praises her courage.

"My wife is the most remarkable and courageous woman I know," says Cibrian. "I am so proud of her for having the strength to finally take some time for herself. I will be with her every step of the way."

Though Rimes has been the victim of body bullying in the past, her rep confirms she is not seeking treatment for an eating disorder or substance abuse.

The country star – who has been gearing up for the upcoming release of her latest studio album, Spitfire and a fall tour – will continue to perform in September during breaks from treatment. "The facility has granted her permission to keep her weekend tour obligations, as LeAnn doesn't want to disappoint her fans," adds her rep. "She will report back after each weekend."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20625497,00.html

I wonder what "anxiety and stress" really mean :monkey:

I'll take eating disorder for $100 Alex.

May the Lord continue to look after LeAnn and give her the strength to over come the words out of those who do nothing but tear down her EVERY move. (bowing my head)

God bless her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of her)

P.S. I can't wait to hear her new songs! (big smile)

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart

I'll take eating disorder for $100 Alex.

Or drugs.

'Glee' star Cory Monteith checks into rehab

"Glee" actor Cory Monteith, who's portrayed Finn Hudson on the Fox comedy since it began in 2009, has checked into rehab.

A rep tells CNN that the 30-year-old has voluntarily entered a treatment facility for substance addiction.

"He graciously asks for your respect and privacy as he takes the necessary steps towards recovery," Monteith's rep says in a statement.

Monteith has been frank about his struggles with substance abuse, telling Parade magazine in 2011 that he began using drugs at 13, and by 19 went into rehab after his mother and friends intervened.

"I’m lucky on so many counts - I’m lucky to be alive," Monteith said at the time. "I had a serious problem."

As Monteith's present efforts at recovery have become public, his girlfriend and co-star Lea Michele is standing behind him. The 26-year-old actress, who began publicly dating Monteith in 2012, tweeted on Sunday that she's feeling "so grateful."

"I love and support Cory and will stand by him through this," she added to People magazine. "I am grateful and proud that he made this decision."

Monteith, it seems, is feeling the same gratitude.

"uch a beautiful day!" he tweeted on March 28. "Truly seeing the forest for the trees. #gratitude"

I’m not surprised about Demi Lovato. She seems to have a lot of mental health issues, particularly with regard to self image. She struggles with an eating disorder and her relationship with Wilmer Whatshisface from That 70’s Show sounded emotionally abusive. If rumors are true he’s a total predator. I hope she gets the help she needs. 

Edited by witchkitten
  • Like 1