Sign in to follow this  
ranchdog

Social Network

Meanwhile, I saw a movie I loved and I think you would, too. No car crashes, explosions, vampires, special powers or ammunition but had a great script excellent acting, will remind you what you are happy and unhappy to miss about Boston - heck, the rating at RottenTomatoes is 97%!

Go, see "Social Network" - it's wonderful and probably needs ticket sales as there will be no merchandising opportunities from it. Fit it into your schedule as soon as you can, chances are it'll be gone all too quickly.

Meanwhile, I saw a movie I loved and I think you would, too. No car crashes, explosions, vampires, special powers or ammunition but had a great script excellent acting, will remind you what you are happy and unhappy to miss about Boston - heck, the rating at RottenTomatoes is 97%!

Go, see "Social Network" - it's wonderful and probably needs ticket sales as there will be no merchandising opportunities from it. Fit it into your schedule as soon as you can, chances are it'll be gone all too quickly.

Thanks, I am hearing good things about this movie. I will be honest and say that a movie about Facebook (with Timberlake in the cast)...didn't pull me in, initially. But I think I will give it a shot, primarily because it is David Fincher.

Good movie! This is the first one all year where I can even see an inkling of any Oscar potential. What a long dry spell!

Even Timberlake couldn't ruin it! :2cool:

Edited by kappy22