princess

Two and a Half Men

Posted Image

'Two and a Half Men' -- Kid Scores MASSIVE Contract

10/8/2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

While most 16-year-olds are scrounging around for minimum wage jobs ... the kid from "Two and a Half Men" just locked up a brand new contract worth $300,000 per episode ... TMZ has learned.

Angus T. Jones -- who plays Charlie Sheen's nephew Jake Harper on the show -- signed a minumum 26 episode deal on May 12, 2010 ... which means dude will make $7.8 mil over the next two seasons ... plus a $500,000 signing bonus.

That's just the minumium he's guaranteed. The reality is ... CBS has guaranteed 48 episodes over the next two seasons, which means Angus would pocket $14.4 mil total, plus that $500,000 signing bonus.

Right around the time Jones inked his deal ... Charlie Sheen signed a contract worth $2 mil an episode ... which translates to $52 mil over the next two seasons.

With bonuses and whatnot, Charlie will pull in more than $98 million.

Because Jones is a minor, his contract had to be approved by an L.A. County Superior Court judge ... who makes less in a year than Jones makes in a week.

By the way -- today is ATJ's 17th birthday ... he should probably go buy himself something nice.

OK, yes, I watch this show and I should cringe in shame as many of the jokes are stale and how can I support Charlie Sheen, but it does make me laugh and I love Ducky forever so there you have it.

BUt this kid? Not a good actor. That contract? Makes me sick....

Edited by Hoyaheel

I admit, this show makes me laugh and I watch it regularly. And I like all three of them, but of course Rose is my fav :D

Holland Taylor is probably my favorite - she's not on all the time, so when she is, it's a special treat. And she gets pretty good lines too. I love the actress and I like the character.